Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns? - page 3. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I have not tried this platform before, but maybe next time I will try it.
hopefully I do not miss to sign up, because it fits when viewing the main page of his website is very nice and interesting.
brand new
Activity: 0
Great platform! I think you guys are a sleeping giant, I've signed up and started commenting!
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign will not exist without new project been developed.  Cryptocurrency is always coming up with new ways of doing things and this culture of development and improvement will always guarantee that bounty will exist for the hunters.
Activity: 96
When did you finish your ICO? Not heard about you.
brand new
Really like the platform and I have signed up.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
I guess I missed this one and I agree from all the posters here it needs a good marketing to attract more members, there's a similarity btween bountyhive and crowdholding but I like this one more, will definitely explore this platform, do they offer referral rewards.
Activity: 105
Very interesting platform, thanks for sharing!
Activity: 106
Great project, you have come out of nowhere! When was the platform created?
Activity: 152
I really like what you are trying to create and it seems to be finally getting some traction. You just need to get to that 100k and it won't be able to be stopped!
Activity: 159
I really like what you guys are trying to do.

- over 20k users is great! I saw you were 3k less than 4 months ago

- Listed on CoinMarketCap now is a huge step forward and I see a lot of trading going on (87k in the last 24 hours) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowdholding/

- More projects, more comments and more startups.

You just need to keep growing in user base, startups and add a market making exchange and you guys will fly! I really think you guys are one of the sleeping giants of 2018. I would recommend anyone who is interested in crypto to join this site. It's free and blowing up!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 112
It could be a good way for the coins to be advertised to get out to potential investors but that time is not now. The reason bitcointalk is such a good one is because it has been around for such a long time with a majority of the investors in cryptocurrencies being on the platform which makes it a ripe market for promoting new coins. Crowdholding can do that too, it will just take them a while.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
There are far too many projects of funding, ICO launch and fund requests and none of them are particularly dominant in the market of private investment, where the real money is.
Activity: 24
Thanks for sharing just joined the platform, I'm impressed by what I see so far.
brand new
I really like the platform, I like the fact you have bounties as well as tasks. I can choose what I want to do to earn some crypto! I see you guys being very big in a few months! Q4 will be big for you guys if you keep this up!
Activity: 53
Very cool platform I like what you guys are trying to do! keep up the good work.
Really good platform, I am getting a little sick of bounty chasers just spamming social media, I see your platform as the next step and actually helping a startup in the future with co-creation. I read in your white paper that you are going to create a marketplace, when will this happen? This year?
Activity: 45
Really interesting project! Also noticed that the price and the token flow has increased over the last few weeks, if it keeps up like this, you will be on Coinmarketcap in a month!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
As term says it all, the crowd holding can actually revolutionise each and every project that we have on board. Its simple fact that when we get to the exchangers after listing most of the people dump everything immediately. This literally leads to disaster of the ICO prices and the trade volume goes up into the negative side all the time. After this unfortunately it either takes lot of time for the devs to recover the prices or they never get to see amazing prices at all. This is all because of crowd dumping really. Now the effect would be exactly positive and amazing if they do the crowd holding.  Cheesy
Activity: 112
This could likely changed the bounty space, but the concern I have with the project is that since their ICO they seems to have neglect the main investors, the price of the tokens is very low because it is not on a good exchange, for me they need to give this token needed exposure, because no one wants to hold something that has no real value
I think this is a really interesting project and I see so much value in it, both large companies and small startups can take advantage of the crowd to help build their product and brand while gaining people who will buy / use their service.
Pages:
Jump to: