Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 22. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
Aroounf 11k btc is resistance then we will se what hapend with btc or moon or back to 8-7-6k? 😂😂😂😜
execuse me, what did you mean?
The fact that now the price of bitcoin is about 11 thousand dollars. And it either rises to the moon, or falls to 6-7 thousand dollars.
Now already it is less (((Such sensation that its someone that moves specially ((
February 21, 2018, 01:56:49 PM
Aroounf 11k btc is resistance then we will se what hapend with btc or moon or back to 8-7-6k? 😂😂😂😜
The fact that now the price of bitcoin is about 11 thousand dollars. And it either rises to the moon, or falls to 6-7 thousand dollars.
Activity: 350
February 21, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 12:17:34 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
Cryptaur is not only goods, but also services, users sellers, buyers, etc. will communicate directly, if you want to buy a phone, you go to the seller, to deliver - you address to the supplier,without intermediaries, no extra charges.Very cool project, it will be interesting to see how it will work.
with a good mobile application should be just great.
Yes, I'm also waiting for the application to understand how it will work Smiley
Activity: 378
February 21, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
It is flying completely under the radar which can be understood from the number of pages which were created all in few months time. I navigated from various sections of website to catch up with idea well. The total raised money in different currencies is huge. One more round and then crowdfunding will meet the finish line.
I think it scammers created and changed the address of the wallet

And where would scammers take tokens CPT?

And this isn't important, you send money, but they disappear. It's simple.
Activity: 392
February 21, 2018, 09:26:39 AM
It is flying completely under the radar which can be understood from the number of pages which were created all in few months time. I navigated from various sections of website to catch up with idea well. The total raised money in different currencies is huge. One more round and then crowdfunding will meet the finish line.

And where would scammers take tokens CPT?
February 21, 2018, 08:45:59 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
Activity: 282
February 21, 2018, 06:19:54 AM
Cryptaur is not only goods, but also services, users sellers, buyers, etc. will communicate directly, if you want to buy a phone, you go to the seller, to deliver - you address to the supplier,without intermediaries, no extra charges.Very cool project, it will be interesting to see how it will work.
It will not be easy - to compete with already operating organizations with already running applications
February 20, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
Activity: 356
February 20, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
The project is designed to be implemented in one country, or several at once? Will the authorities allow the introduction of such a large system to the market economy?
I think the project will be oriented to a few of European countries. Perhaps, here the main issues with documentation for trade will be settled.
It’s Russian project. I think they will be the first.
February 20, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
The project is designed to be implemented in one country, or several at once? Will the authorities allow the introduction of such a large system to the market economy?
I think the project will be oriented to a few of European countries. Perhaps, here the main issues with documentation for trade will be settled.
Activity: 406
February 20, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
Activity: 324
February 20, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
Where i can see how many people have already invested their money in your project? Or only the total amount?
I think this you will not find out anywhere. Only total amount of fees.
This has already been discussed by many, as long as the data is the sum of 30 million on the Pre-ICO, but if we are talking about the potential, I think that there is much more there)

You can see it on official web-site https://cryptaur.com/home_ru/
The updated site looks nice!)
Yes, most people were not happy with the appearance of the site and said that they collected it in 5 minutes and Cryptaur corrected it)

But the adaptation for a mobile phone worked immediately, regardless of the simplicity of the site. Make it beautiful - easy, but technological - that's important.
Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 05:48:15 PM
Where i can see how many people have already invested their money in your project? Or only the total amount?
This has already been discussed by many, as long as the data is the sum of 30 million on the Pre-ICO, but if we are talking about the potential, I think that there is much more there)

I think the question wasn't about the amount collected, but about the number of people who invested in the project.
February 20, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

Yes, most people were not happy with the appearance of the site and said that they collected it in 5 minutes and Cryptaur corrected it)
Activity: 342
February 20, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Activity: 4
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
Some great news for those who want to invest into Cryptaur while having little experience in buying/selling crypto currency. You may now invest using your credit/debit cards to buy Cryptaur tokens. To allow more people to use this new functionalilty, Cryptaur extends the duration of Stage Three of the token sale till February 28. Here is the official news:

Stage Three Period Extension

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Soon after the long-awaited launch of our crypto-fiat bridge, we have been receiving a huge number of messages from you with the same request to reconsider the duration of Stage Three of the token sale in order to give you an opportunity to make the best use of the advantages of the Fintech United Group allowing to purchase Cryptaur tokens with the help of such popular financial instruments as credit and debit cards.

Such messages have been particularly massive from our contributors from Vietnam and other countries that are now being on Chinese New Year holidays that coincided with the last days of Stage Three of our token sale. Natural seasonal decline in business activities during these holidays objectively holds back the flow of new users into our project and thus limits the amount of bounties that you, active Cryptaur participants, could potentially earn.

For sure we could not ignore these numerous and well-justified requests as your interests as contributors are 100% in line with the interests of Cryptaur as a whole. With this in mind, we decided to extend Stage Three of the token sale until February 28 with all other terms of this stage remaining unchanged. Please note that the extension of Stage Three will not affect the starting date of Stage Four.

We thank you very much for your feedback and wish you to make the best use of this additional time as well as of the unique features offered to you by our Fintech United Group crypto-fiat bridge and the generous referral program designed to reward you for building a solid user base of our platform.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
Pages:
Jump to: