Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 29. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
The project looks very promising, both from the investment side and from the use of Cryptaur in the future, I will follow its development Cool
To collect on the Pre-ICO 30,000,000 dollars-it already says a lot, I would be thinking in your place, while the third stage of the sale of tokens is in progress, about the acquisition!
4th stage is ahead!
But it's still better to invest now, probably in the 4th stage the cost of the token will be higher ... But the main thing is to find a few more people, otherwise I don't see the point of joining this ...
Activity: 326
February 13, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
The project looks very promising, both from the investment side and from the use of Cryptaur in the future, I will follow its development Cool
To collect on the Pre-ICO 30,000,000 dollars-it already says a lot, I would be thinking in your place, while the third stage of the sale of tokens is in progress, about the acquisition!

I seem to miss to know this one project. see the total preico obtained is fantastic and I am also curious how many hard stamp ICO for this project. hopefully I can participate even a little
Yesterday just started the third stage of selling tokens))) now you can purchase tokens by using bank cards)
Has the support of the crypto-fiat bridge already been introduced? I missed this moment ...
As far as I know, they promised to implement this to the 3rd stage of ICO..
Activity: 289
February 13, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I seem to miss to know this one project. see the total preico obtained is fantastic and I am also curious how many hard stamp ICO for this project. hopefully I can participate even a little
Yesterday just started the third stage of selling tokens))) now you can purchase tokens by using bank cards)
Has the support of the crypto-fiat bridge already been introduced? I missed this moment ...
February 13, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
February 13, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Activity: 392
February 13, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
February 13, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 06:01:07 AM
For those interested in Crytpaur, please be reminded that the current (3rd) stage of their token sale is the last where one can buy tokens with a minimum investment of $50. The next (and the last) stage will be in March, but the minimum investment will be $1000.
Have you solved the problems with selling the tokens mentioned above?
Read the official Telegram channel, it clearly states that all funds will be returned, which have suffered from the technical lining ... Grin
February 13, 2018, 05:53:33 AM
For those interested in Crytpaur, please be reminded that the current (3rd) stage of their token sale is the last where one can buy tokens with a minimum investment of $50. The next (and the last) stage will be in March, but the minimum investment will be $1000.
Have you solved the problems with selling the tokens mentioned above?
Activity: 322
February 13, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
Then now is the time to invest for those who do not want to invest a lot)
Activity: 378
February 13, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
It will be able to regulate the work of paid medical institutions. And also filter out the unscrupulous, who work without a license to conduct medical activities ...
well, it seems to me that medicine will not be very well combined with Cryptar
yes, the authorities are engaged in medicine. Ministry of Health. They will not need it.
Activity: 377
February 12, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
It will be able to regulate the work of paid medical institutions. And also filter out the unscrupulous, who work without a license to conduct medical activities ...
well, it seems to me that medicine will not be very well combined with Cryptar
Activity: 326
February 12, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
Activity: 377
February 12, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
Each seller will organize and organize his marketplace? And each seller will have a page on the Cryptaur platform?

This is yet to be seen. As I undertand from the WP, Cryptaur will host thematic dApps centered around a subject--like health, real estate, insurance, gambling, coaching. And if a seller's product/service fits into a category, s/he will be able to set up an outlet there.
Ha, subject grouping is a fairly effective solution. Buyers will be much easier to navigate.
Activity: 282
February 12, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
Each seller will organize and organize his marketplace? And each seller will have a page on the Cryptaur platform?
February 12, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
Being among those thanks to whom the project is a success is a pretty good opportunity. And how do you know that there will be no more bonus program? Maybe the developers still decide to encourage their depositors at the end?
Activity: 336
February 12, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
That is, to participate in the referral program, it is enough to invest only $ 100 USD? This is a bit, in my opinion, and find a few more people will not be difficult. Undecided
Yes, you understood everything correctly, but this is the only thing you can earn by investing in Cryptaur. It is a pity that at the output of the project we can no longer make profit from it. All that we can be proud of is that we were among the investors, thanks to whom the project was released.  Cool
Activity: 324
February 12, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
That is, to participate in the referral program, it is enough to invest only $ 100 USD? This is a bit, in my opinion, and find a few more people will not be difficult. Undecided
Activity: 350
February 12, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
Quite good bonus Ethers you paid - about 66 million rubles. I'm glad that you paid off the difference in investments - it's a good tone.
Rubles? Russian money? Not very actual now Smiley
But in general, the operational activities of the development teams do not make them doubt it. Everything is organized at the highest level, good fellows!
On the contrary, the ruble has strengthened over the past few weeks.
In any case, it is interesting, at the start of the project, whether it will be possible to pay for services not by crypto currency, but by the national monetary unit?
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
Quite good bonus Ethers you paid - about 66 million rubles. I'm glad that you paid off the difference in investments - it's a good tone.
Rubles? Russian money? Not very actual now Smiley
But in general, the operational activities of the development teams do not make them doubt it. Everything is organized at the highest level, good fellows!
Pages:
Jump to: