Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 31. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 03:03:59 PM
Will the protection of consumer rights work? After all, they will provide services and goods, do not want to face fraud.
Yes, you can hire a lawyer directly in the Cryptaur application Grin Grin

this is a very interesting and necessary addition for the mobile application.
the lawyer will take the side of the buyer who attracted him?
or will he as an independent person will investigate the situation?
It is rather difficult to say which Side to choose, but since all transactions will be stored in the system, it will not be difficult to investigate)) the main thing now is that the court takes this into account
If Cryptaur is launched then there is no problem to find a fraudster or any other - will not. Transparent operations contribute to this
First time, yes, but Lyubdy now is so resourceful that soon it can become a problem Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
Will the protection of consumer rights work? After all, they will provide services and goods, do not want to face fraud.

It is rather difficult to say which Side to choose, but since all transactions will be stored in the system, it will not be difficult to investigate)) the main thing now is that the court takes this into account
If Cryptaur is launched then there is no problem to find a fraudster or any other - will not. Transparent operations contribute to this
Activity: 322
February 11, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

It is rather difficult to say which side to choose, but since all transactions will be stored in the system, it will not be difficult to investigate)) the main thing now is that the court takes this into account
February 11, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

I think he will decide which side to take)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!

Someone here was asking if there is a representative of Cryptaur in this thread. As far as I know, there isn't, but there are definitely some reps in their official chats at Telegram. Here is the English one: @cryptaur

And it is quite a lively place too.

and you are not a representative? know a lot about the project, have you invested in cryptaur?

Yes, I know the project inside out more or less because I did make a moderate investment. I already wrote about it before and also reported earning some Ether after the pre-sale and the first two sale stages. I confirm that the referral program does work. Now we are expecting some bounties (from the referral program) of the third stage of the token sale to be allocated to us in a few days.
February 11, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
Cryptaur is quite interesting because it can be used in the most diverse areas of trade and services. I do not see an obstacle to using it only for the purpose of selling goods.
The question is that for some services you need a special license, and Cryptaur will need to track this ...
It is not necessary to be puzzled with this question every time - it is enough to give a license for the implementation of services immediately and forget about it.
Activity: 350
February 11, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
Cryptaur is quite interesting because it can be used in the most diverse areas of trade and services. I do not see an obstacle to using it only for the purpose of selling goods.
The question is that for some services you need a special license, and Cryptaur will need to track this ...
Activity: 334
February 11, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
February 11, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
All transactions can be ostedit and they will remain in the chain, so it is unlikely that Cryptaur fraud schemes are possible...
Yes, there needs to be user verification and transaction management at every stage. And then the cases of fraud will be minimized.
Activity: 313
February 11, 2018, 09:10:29 AM
All transactions can be ostedit and they will remain in the chain, so it is unlikely that Cryptaur fraud schemes are possible...
February 11, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
This is an actual problem, I think that the law will be adjusted, the liborg will be amended to protect consumers as much as possible from fraudulent transactions)
I do not think frauds in Cryptaur will be, since all transactions will be monitored and left in the transaction history...
February 11, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
This is an actual problem, I think that the law will be adjusted, the liborg will be amended to protect consumers as much as possible from fraudulent transactions)
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 05:39:42 PM
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
February 10, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
This project has great success! Interests what will be the token price at the third stage? Where information on your team?
As I know all information about team you can find on official website. And the token will be sold at cost price Wink

Yes, the token will be sold at its nominal value during the following two stages of the token sale, but the significant difference is in the minimum contribution. Next week one will be be able to invest a minimum of $50, but in March the minimum investment will be $1000.
I still do not fully understand, how exactly can I earn by investing in cryptaur? Only referral program?
Apparently, yes. But the conditions are quite good, the main thing is to find a few people who are ready to take a chance Grin
Activity: 289
February 10, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
This project has great success! Interests what will be the token price at the third stage? Where information on your team?
As I know all information about team you can find on official website. And the token will be sold at cost price Wink

Yes, the token will be sold at its nominal value during the following two stages of the token sale, but the significant difference is in the minimum contribution. Next week one will be be able to invest a minimum of $50, but in March the minimum investment will be $1000.
I still do not fully understand, how exactly can I earn by investing in cryptaur? Only referral program?
February 10, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 10, 2018, 01:17:05 PM
Activity: 342
February 10, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
Very cool project! It will be interesting to see how it will work! Interested in selling Swiss furniture. Will it be possible to sell to other countries? Can I look for buyers from other countries? And in what currency will the payment be maintained?

All calculations in CPT tokens!
Sellers and buyers will be connected from different countries!

Or, that’s cool! It’s very difficult now to connect with foreign buyers, hope Cryptaur will change this problem to the better direction!
Find a buyer in another country is not difficult, it is difficult to maintain contact with him and have a guarantee for the goods!
agree with you. Cryptaur should significantly simplify the feedback from the seller, and relieve us of problems with the return of the goods and various problems of such a plan.
The process of selling goods and services should be accompanied by the preservation of data about users and transactions. It should be taken into account that as long as the buyer does not confirm the quality of the goods - the seller does not receive money. Then it will be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: