Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 25. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
I hope that you will create a mobile application for android. It would be convenient to work with the tablet Tongue
Now the resolution and size of smartphone screens is quite comparable to the tablet. So the application doesn't have to be adapted to the tablet - it's enough to optimize for work with smartphones.
I think most people will continue to work with a computer - it's more convenient anyway. Therefore, a convenient site with a secure connection is necessary in the first place. Cool
really, for more convenience that work with computer and smartphonepun convenient, maybe update the mobile phone in need for you  Grin
Even with a tablet sometimes uncomfortable, but you talk about a mobile phone. yes, you can carry it with you, but that doesnt mean that its convenient to do everything else on it.
February 17, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Good luck in the project, one of the interesting points that I liked and related to the consumer, in other words, does it mean that the products will be cheaper due to the absence of advertising?
they count on it  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
February 17, 2018, 01:23:06 PM
I hope that you will create a mobile application for android. It would be convenient to work with the tablet Tongue
Now the resolution and size of smartphone screens is quite comparable to the tablet. So the application doesn't have to be adapted to the tablet - it's enough to optimize for work with smartphones.
I think most people will continue to work with a computer - it's more convenient anyway. Therefore, a convenient site with a secure connection is necessary in the first place. Cool
really, for more convenience that work with computer and smartphonepun convenient, maybe update the mobile phone in need for you  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
Good luck in the project, one of the interesting points that I liked and related to the consumer, in other words, does it mean that the products will be cheaper due to the absence of advertising?
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 12:57:21 PM
Tell me, what exactly are you currently working on? And will the release of your tokens to the exchange? Smiley
Soon will be the release of certain applications. And they also promise that the token will be released to the exchange. but when - there is still a question. Undecided
And what kind of applications? For what? Huh
I think, that it will be mobile application for online trade
February 17, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
Tell me, what exactly are you currently working on? And will the release of your tokens to the exchange? Smiley
Soon will be the release of certain applications. And they also promise that the token will be released to the exchange. but when - there is still a question. Undecided
When the tokens go to the stock exchange, there will be a completely different conversation and the number of turns, so for now you need to get out of this)))
Activity: 4
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
Wow! At last!

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We are happy to share some long-awaited news with you. The option of buying crypto currency with credit and debit cards is being switched on in your Cryptaur user accounts today. From now on you will be able to buy bitcoins with the help of Cryptaur's own financial instrument—Fintech United Group—that is part of our future Cryptaur Pay Platform!
In order to use this new function, you should enter your Cryptaur user account, go to the "MY CONTRIBUTION" section and choose "FIAT MONEY" from the drop-down list. You will then see an external link to the Fintech United Group to the right of the list (see the illustration below).

Follow this link to get to the web page of Fintech United Group. You will have to get registered there and then open a Euro account. Right afterwards you will be able to buy bitcoins with your credit or debit cards and then buy your Cryptaur tokens.

All questions related to the work of Fintech United Group should be addressed directly to the Fintech United Group User Support at [email protected] or with the help of a special contact form at the web page of Fintech United Group. User support is provided in the following languages: English, Russian, Vietnamese.

Wishing you a nice day,
Your Cryptaur Team
Activity: 324
February 17, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
And what kind of applications? For what? Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
Activity: 326
February 17, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 08:19:45 AM
February 17, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
February 16, 2018, 05:45:16 PM
February 16, 2018, 05:35:17 PM
The project is striking for rapid growth, as well as its uniqueness!
Yeah, raise such a large amount on PRE-ICO, it is worthy of respect Cool
February 16, 2018, 05:28:59 PM
The project is striking for rapid growth, as well as its uniqueness!
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
http://telegra.ph/file/9c2cd9317f9f32f7a0a3e.jpg

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We are happy to share some long-awaited news with you. The option of buying crypto currency with credit and debit cards is being switched on in your Cryptaur user accounts today. From now on you will be able to buy bitcoins with the help of Cryptaur's own financial instrument—Fintech United Group—that is part of our future Cryptaur Pay Platform!

In order to use this new function, you should enter your Cryptaur user account, go to the "MY CONTRIBUTION" section and choose "FIAT MONEY" from the drop-down list. You will then see an external link to the Fintech United Group to the right of the list.

Follow this link to get to the web page of Fintech United Group. You will have to get registered there and then open a Euro account. Right afterwards you will be able to buy bitcoins with your credit or debit cards and then buy your Cryptaur tokens:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14e_OZhCbAIFJOX7ipoS2mLA6t-bVDEAC/view

All questions related to the work of Fintech United Group should be addressed directly to the Fintech United Group User Support at [email protected] or with the help of a special contact form at the web page of Fintech United Group. User support is provided in the following languages: English, Russian, Vietnamese.

Wishing you a nice day,

Your Cryptaur Team
A delightful innovation, this will greatly simplify the investment. And also now the purchase of crypto currency will become even more accessible!
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
Guys, what do you think about the introduction of the referral program?
It can't be said that this is a bad idea, but usually projects with a referral program turn into pyramids ...

ha-ha-ha! funny joke! Cheesy
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

In order to use this new function, you should enter your Cryptaur user account, go to the "MY CONTRIBUTION" section and choose "FIAT MONEY" from the drop-down list. You will then see an external link to the Fintech United Group to the right of the list.

Follow this link to get to the web page of Fintech United Group. You will have to get registered there and then open a Euro account. Right afterwards you will be able to buy bitcoins with your credit or debit cards and then buy your Cryptaur tokens:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14e_OZhCbAIFJOX7ipoS2mLA6t-bVDEAC/view

Wishing you a nice day,

Your Cryptaur Team
Activity: 324
February 16, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
Under your forecasts, what will be the cost of the APIS, for example, 1 year later? Huh
Activity: 322
February 16, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
I like your project, and the minimum contribution of $ 50, gives an opportunity to earn ordinary people, like me Cheesy
Totally agree with you, by the way, are there any bonuses at the stage of ICO? Cheesy
At this stage, a bonus of 3% is provided for investors! Tongue
3% bonus only provided if you have 10000 CPTs on your account!

More precisely, the referral program works like this:

Referral Program: Anyone can get registered and participate in the sale (see Terms and Conditions for legal restrictions). A new participant can get registered either directly at the web page of the project or by a group invite link from an existing participant. Newly registered participants can invite further potential participants by sending them their group invite links.

The following reward system is applicable to all participants (newly registered and registered earlier) who have at least 10000 CPTs in their Cryptaur wallet (cumulatively from all the previous presale and sale stages) on CPTs purchased during the sale by those they invited:

Level 1 to 4: 3%
Level 5 to 6: 4%
Man, thank you for the detailed response!
Pages:
Jump to: