Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 24. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:09:15 PM
How many investors came after the introduction of the crypto-fiat bridge? How does it work? Successful?
I think it's not so much important how many new, but it's important that all those who have already invested will be comfortable to operate with their funds.
Activity: 356
February 19, 2018, 02:29:18 PM
How many investors came after the introduction of the crypto-fiat bridge? How does it work? Successful?
Activity: 324
February 19, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
ATTENTION!

http://telegra.ph/file/c8c63a44b7b873abea292.jpg

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Soon after the long-awaited launch of our crypto-fiat bridge, we have been receiving a huge number of messages from you with the same request to reconsider the duration of Stage Three of the token sale in order to give you an opportunity to make the best use of the advantages of the Fintech United Group allowing to purchase Cryptaur tokens with the help of such popular financial instruments as credit and debit cards.

Such messages have been particularly massive from our contributors from Vietnam and other countries that are now being on Chinese New Year holidays that coincided with the last days of Stage Three of our token sale. Natural seasonal decline in business activities during these holidays objectively holds back the flow of new users into our project and thus limits the amount of bounties that you, active Cryptaur participants, could potentially earn.

For sure we could not ignore these numerous and well-justified requests as your interests as contributors are 100% in line with the interests of Cryptaur as a whole. With this in mind, we decided to extend Stage Three of the token sale until February 28 with all other terms of this stage remaining unchanged. Please note that the extension of Stage Three will not affect the starting date of Stage Four.

We thank you very much for your feedback and wish you to make the best use of this additional time as well as of the unique features offered to you by our Fintech United Group crypto-fiat bridge and the generous referral program designed to reward you for building a solid user base of our platform.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

Have you decided to raise more money?  Grin
I'm joking  Wink A good decision, if people really asked for themselves. Very helpful  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
ATTENTION!

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Soon after the long-awaited launch of our crypto-fiat bridge, we have been receiving a huge number of messages from you with the same request to reconsider the duration of Stage Three of the token sale in order to give you an opportunity to make the best use of the advantages of the Fintech United Group allowing to purchase Cryptaur tokens with the help of such popular financial instruments as credit and debit cards.

Such messages have been particularly massive from our contributors from Vietnam and other countries that are now being on Chinese New Year holidays that coincided with the last days of Stage Three of our token sale. Natural seasonal decline in business activities during these holidays objectively holds back the flow of new users into our project and thus limits the amount of bounties that you, active Cryptaur participants, could potentially earn.

For sure we could not ignore these numerous and well-justified requests as your interests as contributors are 100% in line with the interests of Cryptaur as a whole. With this in mind, we decided to extend Stage Three of the token sale until February 28 with all other terms of this stage remaining unchanged. Please note that the extension of Stage Three will not affect the starting date of Stage Four.

We thank you very much for your feedback and wish you to make the best use of this additional time as well as of the unique features offered to you by our Fintech United Group crypto-fiat bridge and the generous referral program designed to reward you for building a solid user base of our platform.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
Activity: 334
February 19, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
If your token is based on an ethereum - will it grow in value when you enter the stock exchange? And is it necessary at all?
They assure that it will grow about 3-10 times after the release on the exchange
yes, the estimated cost will be around 3CPT per dollar Cool
Activity: 378
February 19, 2018, 09:50:59 AM
Some great news for those who want to invest into Cryptaur while having little experience in buying/selling crypto currency. You may now invest using your credit/debit cards to buy Cryptaur tokens. To allow more people to use this new functionalilty, Cryptaur extends the duration of Stage Three of the token sale till February 28. Here is the official news:

Stage Three Period Extension

Dear Cryptaur Users,

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

it's pretty prudent, congratulations to launch of the crypto fiat bridge! Smiley
February 18, 2018, 04:25:34 PM
If your token is based on an ethereum - will it grow in value when you enter the stock exchange? And is it necessary at all?
They assure that it will grow about 3-10 times after the release on the exchange
Activity: 350
February 18, 2018, 02:34:37 PM
* BOUNTY:
From Level 1: 3%
From Level 2: 3%
From Level 3: 3%
From Level 4: 3%
From Level 5: 4%
From Level 6: 4%
To receive bounties, a user must have at least 10.000 CPTs in their wallets.

this is the first time i've ever seen a bounty that we must invest first to join.
dunno why for you guys but it's kind of weird even for a begginer at crypto world like me.

Always to get a bonus you need to invest a certain minimum. Here it is approximately $ 100 - not so much as in most other projects, where the amount of investment to receive a bonus is more than $ 1000

Yeah, I saw projects with minimum investments of at least $ 25 thousand dollars ... And some of them weren't the most interesting ...
Activity: 392
February 18, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
* BOUNTY:
From Level 1: 3%
From Level 2: 3%
From Level 3: 3%
From Level 4: 3%
From Level 5: 4%
From Level 6: 4%
To receive bounties, a user must have at least 10.000 CPTs in their wallets.

this is the first time i've ever seen a bounty that we must invest first to join.
dunno why for you guys but it's kind of weird even for a begginer at crypto world like me.

Always to get a bonus you need to invest a certain minimum. Here it is approximately $ 100 - not so much as in most other projects, where the amount of investment to receive a bonus is more than $ 1000
February 18, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
February 17, 2018, 05:24:28 PM
Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!
I think a lot more people would attract advertising. And now, with the appearance of the channel no one knows about it ...
There are many channels about this project and how to make money with Cryptaur. Try to search for yourself.  Wink
Yes! With the release of the CPT to the exchange, you can make good money if it starts to grow! Cool Roll Eyes
Like any other crypto currency, it will certainly begin to grow, but not immediately. Perhaps to get profit, you'll have to wait a year ...maybe... Grin
Trust me - it's worth it. Or is it better to work for a penny without days off?
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!
I think a lot more people would attract advertising. And now, with the appearance of the channel no one knows about it ...
There are many channels about this project and how to make money with Cryptaur. Try to search for yourself.  Wink
Yes! With the release of the CPT to the exchange, you can make good money if it starts to grow! Cool Roll Eyes
Like any other crypto currency, it will certainly begin to grow, but not immediately. Perhaps to get profit, you'll have to wait a year ...maybe... Grin
Activity: 326
February 17, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Activity: 377
February 17, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
There are many channels about this project and how to make money with Cryptaur. Try to search for yourself.  Wink
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
I like your project, and the minimum contribution of $ 50, gives an opportunity to earn ordinary people, like me Cheesy
Totally agree with you, by the way, are there any bonuses at the stage of ICO? Cheesy
At this stage, a bonus of 3% is provided for investors! Tongue
3% bonus only provided if you have 10000 CPTs on your account!

More precisely, the referral program works like this:

Referral Program: Anyone can get registered and participate in the sale (see Terms and Conditions for legal restrictions). A new participant can get registered either directly at the web page of the project or by a group invite link from an existing participant. Newly registered participants can invite further potential participants by sending them their group invite links.

The following reward system is applicable to all participants (newly registered and registered earlier) who have at least 10000 CPTs in their Cryptaur wallet (cumulatively from all the previous presale and sale stages) on CPTs purchased during the sale by those they invited:

Level 1 to 4: 3%
Level 5 to 6: 4%
February 17, 2018, 03:39:51 PM
I think this channel will not attract much attention without a weekly update of content and interesting interviews.
Yes, I want more interesting content, news and meetings with investors. That's will be cool  Cool
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
I think this channel will not attract much attention without a weekly update of content and interesting interviews.
Activity: 60
February 17, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
Activity: 364
February 17, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
Good luck in the project, one of the interesting points that I liked and related to the consumer, in other words, does it mean that the products will be cheaper due to the absence of advertising?
they count on it  Grin
Well of course cheaper, because no one will take a percentage of the sale.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: