Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 34. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Dmitry is very ambitious , but I haven’t heard the specifics, where exactly will be implemented Cryptaur, with whom are you going to cooperate?Nothing. It’s a very interesting information
specificity - the whole market. the possibilities are unlimited, the main thing is to settle the matter with the authorities
The state will not interfere with the promotion, because all transactions will be transparent and there will be no possibility of fraud...
in the case of payment will occur in the crypto-currency, the state does not know anything))

Soon, the crypto currency will either be on par with current currencies, or partially push them out of the market. The state will be forced to take measures to control the crypto currency, so invisibility will soon disappear.
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
Dmitry is very ambitious , but I haven’t heard the specifics, where exactly will be implemented Cryptaur, with whom are you going to cooperate?Nothing. It’s a very interesting information
specificity - the whole market. the possibilities are unlimited, the main thing is to settle the matter with the authorities
The state will not interfere with the promotion, because all transactions will be transparent and there will be no possibility of fraud...
in the case of payment will occur in the crypto-currency, the state does not know anything))
Activity: 313
February 08, 2018, 11:22:23 AM
I already asked this question in the Russian topic, but I'll duplicate it here) how the delivery of goods will be carried out, whether there will be any agreements with the companies that handle deliveries, because now mediators are engaged in this, just from which Cryptaur wants to refuse?
Activity: 322
February 08, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
February 08, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
Activity: 350
February 08, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
Activity: 324
February 08, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
Is it worth it to buy this?

Here you decide whether it is worth buying Smiley The reward program is quite good, the audience of the project is already over 50 000 people. The potential of the project is huge.

Of course it’s worth buying, and moreover, it is worthwhile to bring 3 more investors and get a huge profit Smiley Look at the referral program and the questions will disappear Wink
Activity: 289
February 08, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

We did not learn anything new, it remains only to wait for the end of ico and the beginning of the real activity of Cryptaur
Activity: 350
February 08, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

Here you decide whether it is worth buying Smiley The reward program is quite good, the audience of the project is already over 50 000 people. The potential of the project is huge.
In the long term, the development team has a lot of problems, but they are solved, first of all, now it is necessary to concentrate on the qualitative development of the platform itself, and then to solve all issues with certifications, licenses and support ....
If Cryptaur will avoid various kinds of fraud and will help the government monitor the purity of transactions, they are provided with support from many states.
February 08, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

In the long term, the development team has a lot of problems, but they are solved, first of all, now it is necessary to concentrate on the qualitative development of the platform itself, and then to solve all issues with certifications, licenses and support ....
Activity: 356
February 07, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Activity: 4
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Did i understand correctly that I can buy tokens at face value only from February 12 to February 20?

Not exactly. You can buy tokens at face (nominal) value from February 12 till February 20 (this is Stage Three of the token sale), and then from March 05 till March 12 as well.

However, there is very significant difference between these two time slots. Although the price of tokens per se will equal its nominal value ($1 = CPT 100), the minimum purchase in February is $50. And in March it will be as high as $1000.

So, if you are not a big investor and want to contribute only a moderate sum, then February is best for you.
copper member
Activity: 27
February 07, 2018, 05:22:03 PM
February 07, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
"PRE-ICO Raised: $ 30.000.000"

So you have already raised $30 million pre-ico? Then you don't need any more money, $30 million is enough to develop a new eBay too. Why do you need any more apart of a nice paycheck for yourself?

The project is very ambitious! All the details, please read in the SmartBook: https://cryptaur.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/smart_book_en.pdf

The file is 404

You either don't realize the development costs, or you actually didn't raise $30M. Do you even realize how much hype projects that hit $10M mark create?

This project, and hype project - is two different things. Hype is just for fun, for few months - thats all. This project is a global system, that will be able to use in many countries by million peoples for a years.
In my opinion, the word Hype can not characterize such projects at all, it is too global service, so that at first all of them are obsessed with, and then stopped using it. Cryptaur can either take root in the market, or not.
Activity: 356
February 07, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
In the tourism business it would be nice to put things in order. These hucksters in general have lost their fear, they break prices. I am sure that most travel agencies are intermediaries, and in fact they take their roots in a larger firm. Is it possible to use your Cryptaur, for the convenience of purchasing tickets and vouchers? Undecided
February 07, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

So you have already raised $30 million pre-ico? Then you don't need any more money, $30 million is enough to develop a new eBay too. Why do you need any more apart of a nice paycheck for yourself?

The project is very ambitious! All the details, please read in the SmartBook: https://cryptaur.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/smart_book_en.pdf

The file is 404

You either don't realize the development costs, or you actually didn't raise $30M. Do you even realize how much hype projects that hit $10M mark create?

This project, and hype project - is two different things. Hype is just for fun, for few months - thats all. This project is a global system, that will be able to use in many countries by million peoples for a years.
Activity: 49
February 07, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

The file is 404

February 07, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
I think Cryptaur will be very effective in gaming industry, isn’t it?
Why do you think so?
I heard it's very popular now to sell and buy game items. In connection with this, cases of buying up items with the aim of reselling them at a price twice as large have become more frequent. Maybe Cryptaur will be able to improve the situation, because the game developers are clearly not up to it.
Well, I listened to the excitement around the game items, but I doubt that Cryptaur will deal with this. But I heard that in an interview, Dmitry Buriak mentioned the game industry, but what exactly I meant I do not know.
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
Why do you think so?
I heard it's very popular now to sell and buy game items. In connection with this, cases of buying up items with the aim of reselling them at a price twice as large have become more frequent. Maybe Cryptaur will be able to improve the situation, because the game developers are clearly not up to it.
February 07, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
Why do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: