Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 35. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
I think Cryptaur will be very effective in gaming industry, isn’t it?
but what exactly is in the gaming industry is not it? Most games are distributed by the developers themselves through their developed platforms.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
I think Cryptaur will be very effective in gaming industry, isn’t it?
Activity: 326
February 07, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
Did i understand correctly that I can buy tokens at face value only from February 12 to February 20?

Not exactly. You can buy tokens at face (nominal) value from February 12 till February 20 (this is Stage Three of the token sale), and then from March 05 till March 12 as well.

However, there is very significant difference between these two time slots. Although the price of tokens per se will equal its nominal value ($1 = CPT 100), the minimum purchase in February is $50. And in March it will be as high as $1000.

So, if you are not a big investor and want to contribute only a moderate sum, then February is best for you.
If I invest, then during what time will my payment be processed, recently the market is very volatile, just as interesting for how long will payments for bank cards be processed?
February 07, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
Did i understand correctly that I can buy tokens at face value only from February 12 to February 20?
Activity: 392
February 07, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Sellers will have to contract a contract with a Cryptaur, or they can start working simply by installing the application? Will there be any kind of verification of the authenticity of the goods?
Authentication of goods, as well as checking the seller for the availability of licenses and certificates for trading is simply required. Otherwise, anyone can start selling any garbage at the price of the original.
Activity: 350
February 07, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
Sellers will have to contract a contract with a Cryptaur, or they can start working simply by installing the application? Will there be any kind of verification of the authenticity of the goods?
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
this Project sounds very ambitious!
This is one of the most ambitious and grandiose projects that I have seen. Here and the idea and the team and the implementation, all at the highest level Cool
Still, because Cryptaur affects all segments of the population and business)
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 05:34:46 AM
This is one of the most ambitious and grandiose projects that I have seen. Here and the idea and the team and the implementation, all at the highest level Cool
Activity: 289
February 07, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
and the team is also very good!
Activity: 44
February 06, 2018, 06:40:19 PM
Activity: 350
February 06, 2018, 06:29:33 PM
and you can somewhere find comments on the developers about the area of the market in which they are going to use the Cryptaur?
I join the question. In the interview it wasn't specifically stated which segment of the market they are counting on. What goods and services do they need in the Cryptaur project?
Cryptaur is suitable for any segment, but not in all situations in my opinion, everything is so sometimes intermediaries will not be avoided ...
Yes, there are many different situations on market, so I can’t highlight a certain category of products that are suitable for Cryptaur  Huh
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
and you can somewhere find comments on the developers about the area of the market in which they are going to use the Cryptaur?
I join the question. In the interview it wasn't specifically stated which segment of the market they are counting on. What goods and services do they need in the Cryptaur project?
Cryptaur is suitable for any segment, but not in all situations in my opinion, everything is so sometimes intermediaries will not be avoided ...
Activity: 324
February 06, 2018, 04:05:52 PM
Activity: 313
February 06, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Activity: 377
February 06, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
30 million dollars?
yeah, a lot of money!!! Hope it will be the monstrous project. The corresponding name already exists. Cool
Yeah, blockchain technology does wonders! And with such fees, the Cryptaur will certainly turn the market familiar to us.
February 06, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
I hope that the project will have a decent application for mobile devices at the output Smiley And I would like it to be free Smiley
This would explain the reason for creating such a simple site. Perhaps all the forces are aimed at developing a mobile application ... Grin
Well at this stage, a good and beautiful site is not particularly needed, now all the team's forces go into the development of technology and the solution of questions on software certification
February 06, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
I hope that the project will have a decent application for mobile devices at the output Smiley And I would like it to be free Smiley
This would explain the reason for creating such a simple site. Perhaps all the forces are aimed at developing a mobile application ... Grin
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
30 million dollars?
yeah, a lot of money!!! Hope it will be the monstrous project. The corresponding name already exists. Cool
February 06, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Interesting project and I hope we could benefit from it... I registered in your website and still underconstruction I can only see my SMS number to set...
The project has already passed into the category of 99.9% successful, see for yourself, collected a huge amount of funds, ahead of the 3rd stage, an excellent team and an idea that will change the markets))
Where did you get the information about success of this project? It is at the development stage, or not?
I think that it was implied that after the development, it will have tremendous success, not already
Yes, here already and at the development stage it is clear that the topic is topical at the time, the development team is literate, and of course the figure that has already been collected is very impressive and confirms all of the above Cool

Unfortunately, you can not be sure for sure. Many projects are never published due to technical problems and disagreements in the team. I hope that the team is friendly to the squire, and everyone knows what is required of each of them. I would very much like to visit their exhibition, or a meeting with potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: