Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 38. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
Will there be an opportunity to invest some kind of crypto currency, except ETH and BTC?
Activity: 322
February 04, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
This is a quite serious project! I really want to see what will come of it, because I absolutely can’t  imagine the modern market of services without an middlemen! Huh
As far as I understand, in April you can already see the platform in action! It's only a short time, and we'll see the era of a new service market! Cool
For a project of this level and scale, this is really a very short time, if the developers of Cryptaur really manage to meet this deadline, they are just heroes)) Believe in you guys!
At such a level of projects, deadlines play a huge role, if the developers manage to do everything on time, it will predispose people to their service, so we will wait for the release of this platform by April)
Activity: 350
February 03, 2018, 08:13:12 PM
This is a quite serious project! I really want to see what will come of it, because I absolutely can’t  imagine the modern market of services without an middlemen! Huh
As far as I understand, in April you can already see the platform in action! It's only a short time, and we'll see the era of a new service market! Cool
For a project of this level and scale, this is really a very short time, if the developers of Cryptaur really manage to meet this deadline, they are just heroes)) Believe in you guys!
Activity: 364
February 03, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

So soon? I wonder, at the last stages of selling tokens, at what price they will be sold?
Activity: 356
February 03, 2018, 05:31:46 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
As far as I understand, the whole system is made on the basis of Ethereum, and there were cases when the production of tokens took more than one hour, during this time the exchange rate can change in conditions of strong market volatility, how will this be regulated?

AFAIK, they've recently took the decision to use the rate that was in place at the moment a user's contribution was first recorded on blockchain.
February 03, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
I join you! I follow the project, confuse the angry comments on the first pages, but I did not find another similar project. It will turn the market of services! I'll think about investing in Cryptaur ...
Honestly, I did not really see the evidence required by the guys, but the pages on facebook and other social networks look pretty positive. Regularly published news and publications with interviews inspire confidence.
February 03, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
I read the interview with the creator of this project, Dmitry Buriak,and he is quite interesting tell us about his creation.He is confident in the success of this project. A team of young professionals inspires respect!
In addition, the team already has the experience of creating a large and successful project, which functions to this day. And with such huge fees, the project will easily achieve success.
Activity: 378
February 03, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
I read the interview with the creator of this project, Dmitry Buriak,and he is quite interesting tell us about his creation.He is confident in the success of this project. A team of young professionals inspires respect!
Activity: 342
February 03, 2018, 03:02:20 PM
I join you! I follow the project, confuse the angry comments on the first pages, but I did not find another similar project. It will turn the market of services! I'll think about investing in Cryptaur ...
Activity: 364
February 03, 2018, 02:05:24 PM
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
It is not clear just how to control the quality of different products, because in every country there are different requirements, before that, mediators were engaged in certifications and supplies, but now how will it be?
it seems to me, certification is one of the main problems,but not even the product, but the service itself...
certification of what? products that are supposed to be implemented? I think the producers supporting the Cryptaur project will meet and make the necessary documents, as they will benefit from the cooperation.
I talked about the certification of the service itself) from the state, it can carry a certain threat. There may be problems with taxation ...
Well it is in any case better for the manufacturer, rather than now it gets less and gives his potential share to the middleman...
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
It is not clear just how to control the quality of different products, because in every country there are different requirements, before that, mediators were engaged in certifications and supplies, but now how will it be?
it seems to me, certification is one of the main problems,but not even the product, but the service itself...
certification of what? products that are supposed to be implemented? I think the producers supporting the Cryptaur project will meet and make the necessary documents, as they will benefit from the cooperation.
I talked about the certification of the service itself) from the state, it can carry a certain threat. There may be problems with taxation ...
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
February 03, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
This project will fulfill the dream of millions of producers. I'm owner of small Christmas tree decorations company, and I can say with confidence that it would seriously increase the growth, while reducing the cost of the goods for the consumer)

Do you intend to sell your trees through Cryptaur? )) Did your buy their tokens?
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
February 03, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
As far as I understand, the whole system is made on the basis of Ethereum, and there were cases when the production of tokens took more than one hour, during this time the exchange rate can change in conditions of strong market volatility, how will this be regulated?
Activity: 282
February 03, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
February 02, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
From Cryptaur official news:

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Stage Two of the token sale is over. Congratulations to those who managed to get more CPTs and to invite new people into the project. Your bounties are already on the way to you!
So, what are the results of this stage? Most importantly, there are now more than 71 thousand users in Cryptaur, which brings us one step closer to the important 100-thousand mark that Dmitry Buriak mentioned in his recent interview.

Also, new funds arrived into the project. The contributions at Stage Two totalled 87 BTC, 5142 ETH, 6724 XRP and 1032 XEM. Even with today's low exchange rates this makes more than 6 million USD!
At the moment we are already working hard to calculate your bounties and to mint additional tokens to those users who were making their contributions while world's main crypto currencies were going down. We expect this work to be done in about one week after the end of Stage Two.

Meanwhile, Stage Three of the token sale is a little more than one week away. And although CPTs will be offered at their nominal value, there are still plenty of advantages at this stage for our users.
First of all, the minimum contribution will still be only $50 in CPT equivalent. Second, it will become possible to contribute using bank cards. And third, we are planning to provide additional marketing support to our project in some popular online media.

Wishing you a great day,
Your Cryptaur Team
February 03, 2018, 05:52:57 AM
This project will fulfill the dream of millions of producers. I'm owner of small Christmas tree decorations company, and I can say with confidence that it would seriously increase the growth, while reducing the cost of the goods for the consumer)

Do you intend to sell your trees through Cryptaur? )) Did your buy their tokens?
I seriously thought about it, especially after the release of the latest news, where it says that after the 2nd stage of tokens sale, the number of people has become about 71,000, plus I am attracted by the possibility of investing through ordinary bank cards, I do not remember seeing it anywhere else)) ) In my opinion this will allow us to enter a new sales industry, but with the tools familiar to everybody Cool
Impressive figures and the possibility of investment through a bank card! Where did you find this information? Shocked
There are a lot of new news on the project:https://www.facebook.com/cryptaur/
In fact, I see for the first time that you could invest through bank cards! Good luck, Guys!)
Pages:
Jump to: