Pages:
Author

Topic: > Crypterest - 100% PROFIT in 100 HOURS - 10% Affiliate Program - Earn Interest On Your Cryptos - page 3. (Read 14087 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I will make a 30 Bitcoin investment on sat if i see where all are being paid so please all post your payments.I am true believer that this is good site

Such a big Investments sounds to good to be real  Huh

drop in the bucket as long as you know you will get the return would not be my first rodeo.I mine 8 btc a day so it is only from my mining farm that i invest with

If that is true, I can just congrate you to such a nice farm  Grin
Would love to see your Investment under my reflink crypterest.com/?r=Xuhyawyt  
Its your choice, I will pay you 50% refback if you do that Investment in my downline.

Thanks yes it is nice little farm lots of mantienace though.I really like the s5

Its a lot Need for power to run a farm like that, have you low power costs in your area?
I have to pay around 25cents here per kwh. Good luck I hope you will regain your losses and that we all get paid out within the 100hr timeframe. My biggest lost in cryptoworld is my Investments in my beloved PND Pandacoin  Cry

nothing i rent shop with power included landlord just has no idea what i do it must not be to bad landlord never mentions power problem for almost 6 mths

Lucky men, with that you have what its a *wet dream* for every miner.
[/quote

yes but i do have to give $3000.00 buckaroos per month for rent.Anyway we will see what happens to this site in the next few days if it is going to go down it should be in that time frame according to other sites then should be save for the next 100 hrs just a guess but seen a few things here in the last 24 few hours that is why i do not do it now
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I will make a 30 Bitcoin investment on sat if i see where all are being paid so please all post your payments.I am true believer that this is good site

drop in the bucket as long as you know you will get the return would not be my first rodeo.I mine 8 btc a day so it is only from my mining farm that i invest with

Its your choice, I will pay you 50% refback if you do that Investment in my downline.

Thanks yes it is nice little farm lots of mantienace though.I really like the s5

Its a lot Need for power to run a farm like that, have you low power costs in your area?
I have to pay around 25cents here per kwh. Good luck I hope you will regain your losses and that we all get paid out within the 100hr timeframe. My biggest lost in cryptoworld is my Investments in my beloved PND Pandacoin  Cry

nothing i rent shop with power included landlord just has no idea what i do it must not be to bad landlord never mentions power problem for almost 6 mths

Lucky men, with that you have what its a *wet dream* for every miner.

I have to pay around 25cents here per kwh. Good luck I hope you will regain your losses and that we all get paid out within the 100hr timeframe. My biggest lost in cryptoworld is my Investments in my beloved PND Pandacoin  Cry

I see big deposits I think it is a good time to go in big Cheesy

Bad idea, according to the payment of deposits tomorrow will go late, and soon cease to walk at all.

LOL are you serious? 3BTC invested alone last night I am keeping track.

Stop talking out of your arse LOL

Exactly this one is hot, im going for another round!

Show us a screenshot of your Investments please. Motivation for other Investors.
If it is not to private for you.

http://imgur.com/75g1rRL
i have started depositing with a new payout address now Wink

Nice payout I have to wait till friday for my first round get paid out  Smiley
yrm
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Bad idea, according to the payment of deposits tomorrow will go late, and soon cease to walk at all.

Show us a screenshot of your Investments please. Motivation for other Investors.

http://imgur.com/75g1rRL
i have started depositing with a new payout address now Wink

Such a big Investments sounds to good to be real  Huh

yrm
Activity: 16

Made 2 small deposits more then an hour ago
RDD txID 754851714b7ba9197f4483e85734a876c3c9620b557fc2df79376fd53068f882
DOGE txID 2a1c549da855d2d5741a7df6a76bdc436c69e31b109d4a14248adf5189825382
Both did not Show up im my Investments. Why such a delay?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yes.. you could change payout every hour?

How big is your Investment samramy?
Activity: 34

Activity: 24
I will use escrow 10btc for you
If 1 hour later, you pay me 1%=1.01btc
I will believe you are not scam me
Else you are scamer 1000%

Hello ptcbtc,

The agreement on site is 100 hours, 100% profit. The reason why we can do this so easily and why Crypterest is due to having a larger balance than if we were to do this on our own. If we were to do your offer, on what funds do you propose we earn this interest from? Thin air? Other peoples investments? It isn't possible.

Right now alone, there would only be enough to earn .3-.6btc per hour on the current balance. Bearing in mind that is on OTHER INVESTORS money, not yours.

If we were to do this, you would be taking the interest from other investors just so we can prove to you we are legitimate, which in my opinion, is quite selfish.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management
In 1 hour, what will do you earn 1% profit?

How big are you in?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Activity: 34
Cool got paid thx Cypterest you rock if the future is the way it is starting

Date   Currency   Investment Amount   Pay Address   Status   Pay Amount
2015-03-27 15:20:27   
 Paycoin
1.210000 XPY -----T1--fsv---- 2.420000 XPY Paid !!!!

congrats men..
Pages:
Jump to: