Pages:
Author

Topic: > Crypterest - 100% PROFIT in 100 HOURS - 10% Affiliate Program - Earn Interest On Your Cryptos - page 8. (Read 14087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
not long until my payment comes in, 25 minutes until I can update the investor watch list and hopefully enjoy the BTC I've been waiting for this 5 days. While those "traders and anaylists" have been working their magic  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Edit- I have been paid:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0fc982ec79251dd3281ebe6b70e7fc643311f19d63ffa5eab32068c78926ab9a
not shown on My Payouts though, any reason for that?

Its not on your account, dude something is wrong.

The issue was fixed.

Second payment: 0.11BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/a978efbe2ccb8a0911ef0a87b4a25568ab866a6b023fea120e0c7ef7a4502c17
My Payouts:  

Go and reinvest else this will not survive much.

I'm reinvesting when my 800k REDD is paid out.
what makes you say this won't last long?

Dude from where else they are gonna pay twice the amount, they are not king of xile doing double in just 4 days. This system is good for a period of time like 7 to 8 rounds. When people start gaining some trust seeing so many payouts obviously they will also invest more. So at last it will depend on OP how much he wants to gain/scam and stop paying or else he can continue paying to gain more. At last people will loose huge amount. Mark my words, though i am also monitoring and investing.
not long until my payment comes in, 25 minutes until I can update the investor watch list and hopefully enjoy the BTC I've been waiting for this 5 days. While those "traders and anaylists" have been working their magic  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Edit- I have been paid:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0fc982ec79251dd3281ebe6b70e7fc643311f19d63ffa5eab32068c78926ab9a

The issue was fixed.

Second payment: 0.11BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/a978efbe2ccb8a0911ef0a87b4a25568ab866a6b023fea120e0c7ef7a4502c17
My Payouts:  

Go and reinvest else this will not survive much.
not long until my payment comes in, 25 minutes until I can update the investor watch list and hopefully enjoy the BTC I've been waiting for this 5 days. While those "traders and anaylists" have been working their magic  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Edit- I have been paid:

Hello dmugetsu,

The issue was fixed, this should never be an issue from now onward. Our secureloader script was not loading the right DB for that table and therefor nothing was being loaded.

The My Payouts, All Investments, My Investments and All Payouts pages are completely functional as of this post!

We encourage that those who are paid post their TXID's and/or screenshots to share with other members!

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management.

Planning something big, don't you?

Edit- I have been paid:

Did they ran with all amount?

Date   Currency   Investment Amount   Pay Address   Time Left   Pay Amount
NaN-NaN-NaN NaN:NaN:NaN   
 undefined
undefined undefined   undefined   
NaN:NaN:NaN
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined

WTF is this?

Hello hunkey600,

If your page or database does not load correctly, it will give this error. Usually this can be fixed with a simple refresh.

At the moment on our end, everything is fully functional.

In celebration of our first payout, we have released the Poll system for public use. You may now vote for your favorite altcoin to be accepted at Crypterest!

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management.

Thanks

undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined

WTF is this?

Never ran, they are testing a few things.
Check again the list is still there.

First payment had been made reddcoin
http://live.reddcoin.com/tx/d86de210635bf54b56ec4aafc289174f3cf0bbd6332c32bf8b669c502aee4efc

Yes i can see first payment is made but still a long way to go, so don't shout so much.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined

WTF is this?

Never ran, they are testing a few things.
Check again the list is still there.

First payment had been made reddcoin
http://live.reddcoin.com/tx/d86de210635bf54b56ec4aafc289174f3cf0bbd6332c32bf8b669c502aee4efc

undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined
 undefined
undefined undefined

WTF is this?
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
anyone got paid?

Hello Hunkey600,

The first payout is due in less than 3 hours from now. You can keep track of this via viewing our public ledger (all investments) tab.

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

I just noticed what may be a bug.

All payouts 1
No Payment Data Found

Only three hours to my payout, hope it's working.

Hi Racey,

You'll find this is now back to 0. We were doing a quick check to make sure the automated payout system was working for the big few hours ahead! Over 250 payouts will be sent over the next 24 hours, so the last thing we wanted to face was a bug in the payout system.

Thank you for keeping an eye out!

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management.

Ah I see' you was doing a test, thanks for your reply.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
anyone got paid?

Hello Hunkey600,

The first payout is due in less than 3 hours from now. You can keep track of this via viewing our public ledger (all investments) tab.

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

I just noticed what may be a bug.

All payouts 1
No Payment Data Found

Only three hours to my payout, hope it's working.
anyone got paid?

Hello Hunkey600,

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

Thanks
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Good afternoon investors.

Just a small update to let you all know that the "Show More" tab is now located on the homepage, so all investments are now visible. Sorry for the delay!

Another small piece of news is that we have now over 640 investments, and in the next 48 hours over 150 investments will be paid!

We are looking forward to the growth of Crypterest, our team of analysts and traders have made a lot of progress since we have started receiving investments and returns are look very promissing for the future!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

Thanks will have a look right now, good job.

Wow lots of investments.
Less than 30 hours till im paid Smiley can't wait!

Best of luck, i hope they wont run away at last minute. Can anyone guess how much they would have earned with approx 600 investments as of now?
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Even though i have also invested but still its a pure gamble.

No doubt about it, all of these sites are gambles no matter what promises are made.

In any case I'll be posting my payment proof (if I get it) in 36 hours Cheesy

Ithink it makes more people likely to invest to be honest, especially when they see the proof of payments, everyone here should post them.
Even though i have also invested but still its a pure gamble.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Good Morning investors,

A quick update as to what features are being developed!

1. Coin Poll - Up or Down vote what currency you want added or removed to/from the site!
2. News Blog - Where you can keep up to date with all of the latest Crypterest updates
3. "Show More" - long overdue, a show more link to show all investments/payouts

Less than 50 hours until our first payout!

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

I like the way you run this site, this is guaranteed for my next investment, hope it lives long and prospers.
As long as people use it, we shall have no problems.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I've been payed for my refferals very quick instant payout on request and I have to admit I'm pretty impressed with this guys English compared to a lot of others so I hope we can have a fun run for awhile with this and very impressive website compared to most
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've just been rewarded by admin for finding a bug on their site.
Nice job Crypterest. Thank you  Wink
Merit: 103
I'm very leery of this type of site.I wont be making any investments at this time.I will however,put this thread on my watchlist.I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Greetings Saw,

Your response is completely understandable. With the recent upcoming scams and public scripts giving Anyome the ability to own a site like Crypterest is quite disturbing. What sets us apart from the others is that Crypterest was built from scratch, a completely unique platform that is not and never will be for sale to the public.

Though, we are not trying to evade the doubt in our site. We in complete understanding with your stance and we agree that trust is not going to be set until the site begins to repay users their promised interest (or, Crypterest!).

If you have any other questions and concerns do not hesitate to email us, or of course you may respond to this post.

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

may pay a member here. bitcointalk.org because from here members out groub come with promoting your site,,,greetings success always
Pages:
Jump to: