Pages:
Author

Topic: > Crypterest - 100% PROFIT in 100 HOURS - 10% Affiliate Program - Earn Interest On Your Cryptos - page 6. (Read 14087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They are making either history or a mystery, good knows!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
If a reff makes an Investment, how Long does it take to Show up in refferal comission?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ok first problem my blackcoin has not been paid although it says paid on the site

2015-03-25 21:38:36   
Blackcoin
   59.979819 BLK   B5i8dgmhiyZFqKefJDjbqvcBr9e1W8fgS1      119.959637 BLK

Details for Transaction
Hash   UNKNOWN
Block Height   0 (627956 confirmations)
Block Date/Time   1899-12-30 00:00:00
Total Output   N/A
Activity: 574
Thank you for the quick reply, so far all Looks very serious, will tell the community after I received the Payment.

Just recruitet 65reffs, let`s see if some of them will invest also.

How did you recruit so fast? I think I need a bit of help promoting I'm terrible at it

Now 81 but still 0 Investors.
Don`t spam, decent Promotion where you think a lot users of coins will see it.

edit: reffs 100, Investors 0

Interesting...
tell me if you get any refs I'm interested in looking for ways how to refer
Thank you for the quick reply, so far all Looks very serious, will tell the community after I received the Payment.

How did you recruit so fast? I think I need a bit of help promoting I'm terrible at it

Now 81 but still 0 Investors.
Don`t spam, decent Promotion where you think a lot users of coins will see it.

edit: reffs 100, Investors 0
Activity: 574

pretty sure the ref link is just a randomly generated ID

that`s what I thought but 4. post on the first site admin says :
Crypterest registration is completely anonymous. All that is required is a username of your choice and a password of your choice. You may, alternatively, use the credentials provided to you when you first visit the site. Please be sure to save your credentials somewhere safe and easy to find, as once your cookies are cleared the only way to re-access your account is by logging in with your credentials. If you lose your credentials, you may sign a message from your selected payout address to regain access with a new password.

EDIT: Do we need to register an account?
 On visit an account is registered for you in which all you will need to do is set a password. No personal information is stored at Crypterest!

Hello Maurizio,

There are two ID's, your username (that you login with) and your affiliate ID. Your username can be changed by clicking the pencil next to your name:

The affiliate ID, however, is allocated to your account and is fixed unless you decide to make a new account. The affiliate ID is only for the affiliate section and does not have anything to do with your login, it will also never be changed.

So for examples sake, my username in this situation is Test (which can be changed when ever I desire to) and my affiliate ID is FixedID which will never change even when my username is changed. The only time it'll change is if I logout or use a different account.

If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reply to this post

Best Regards,

- Crypterest Management

pretty sure the ref link is just a randomly generated ID

that`s what I thought but 4. post on the first site admin says :
Crypterest registration is completely anonymous. All that is required is a username of your choice and a password of your choice. You may, alternatively, use the credentials provided to you when you first visit the site. Please be sure to save your credentials somewhere safe and easy to find, as once your cookies are cleared the only way to re-access your account is by logging in with your credentials. If you lose your credentials, you may sign a message from your selected payout address to regain access with a new password.

EDIT: Do we need to register an account?
 On visit an account is registered for you in which all you will need to do is set a password. No personal information is stored at Crypterest!
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Doing great so far over 800 investments!
Are you guys interested in selling your source?
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
invested some xpy a couple days ago see if this will pay. Good to here that all you others are getting paid
How much did you invest??

not much 1.0 and threw a little bitcoin  in to top it off
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This looks REALLY interesting, but I dont want to lose my BTC like I did on coinsdouble :/
When this website have been up more than 2 months and still paying I might invest high amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
The admin seems to be missing. I hope he is not going to run so fast
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
invested some xpy a couple days ago see if this will pay. Good to here that all you others are getting paid
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
i get my payment 0.1 BTC, 0.0074 BTC, And 0.056 DASH/DARK. thank you and long live Cryperest  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
@gordonhill

That is great are you reinvesting... I did.

Hi Racey. Yes, reinvest some dogecoin and litecoin. Will see Smiley

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
@gordonhill

That is great are you reinvesting... I did.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
I'm going to try this  Cool

0,5 LTC
2000 DOGE
450 RDD
Pages:
Jump to: