Pages:
Author

Topic: > Crypterest - 100% PROFIT in 100 HOURS - 10% Affiliate Program - Earn Interest On Your Cryptos - page 7. (Read 14087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Investments are coming with a  good rate.

So I can see... A couple of big BTC and XPY investments thrown in...
Makes it even more tempting for me to reinvest more, but I'll hold my trigger for now

Yup play safe
Investments are coming with a  good rate.
The game will be over soon, it can not continue forever.

It can continue, condition if admin wants to continues coz with positive reviews investors will come and admin can pay to everyone.

The following people who will invest will pay the owners of the site.

Anything can happen as i said earlier also its a pure gamble again, its upto you to take risk.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

It can continue, condition if admin wants to continues coz with positive reviews investors will come and admin can pay to everyone.

The following people who will invest will pay the owners of the site.

legendary
Admin, people are asking what is your profit in this, if you are paying to everyone?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I too came from, but I will not be reinvested as this is risky, all doublers pay from the start, and then you will not get their payments, they will take the owner. Wink

If people are not afraid to invest because of previous scams then it's up to them.

But here, this is new, the more people invest the longer this site runs imo

I have lost on other sites, but prepared to give this one a chance, like I said more investors, more chance of a good return.

I haven't worked out how the Admin  here is going to profit though, that is my only worry.

So say all the investors in order to save their investments.

If no one invests, then its game over for everyone.
I just reinvested again.

legendary
I too came from, but I will not be reinvested as this is risky, all doublers pay from the start, and then you will not get their payments, they will take the owner. Wink

If people are not afraid to invest because of previous scams then it's up to them.

I have lost on other sites, but prepared to give this one a chance, like I said more investors, more chance of a good return.

I haven't worked out how the Admin  here is going to profit though, that is my only worry.

So say all the investors in order to save their investments.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

legendary
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
i hope you dont scam,, invest 0.01,, keep invest be aware

I invested 0.031000 BTC  7.61 US Dollar

Will get a return of  15.22 US Dollar.

0.015000 BTC is going back again...

I also invested 1000 DOGE  2000 return

500 is going back again  Grin
Dude from where else they are gonna pay twice the amount, they are not king of xile doing double in just 4 days. This system is good for a period of time like 7 to 8 rounds. When people start gaining some trust seeing so many payouts obviously they will also invest more. So at last it will depend on OP how he wants to gain and stop paying or else he can continue paying to gain more. At last people will loose huge amount. Mark my words, though i am also monitoring and investing.

As like every site they eventually collapse...but it's still to early for a site like this to go bust hence i'll reinvest 3-4 more rounds

What is so good about this site, i meant there are plenty other sites doing double in 100hrs, 99hrs, 48hrs?
probably the only site an admin provides support on thread?

I agree admin is quite interactive for crypterest, but i can quote plenty other sites where admin was supportive but they scammed with a week, like btc-flow, one of the finest scam.

Well, BTC-Flow crashed after a week, we'll see if crypterest can do any better. I'm going to keep reinvesting 50% of my profits for monitoring purposes from now on

Yup agree you need to play smart, so go reinvest i'll also gamble once my first one is a success.
Dude from where else they are gonna pay twice the amount, they are not king of xile doing double in just 4 days. This system is good for a period of time like 7 to 8 rounds. When people start gaining some trust seeing so many payouts obviously they will also invest more. So at last it will depend on OP how he wants to gain and stop paying or else he can continue paying to gain more. At last people will loose huge amount. Mark my words, though i am also monitoring and investing.

As like every site they eventually collapse...but it's still to early for a site like this to go bust hence i'll reinvest 3-4 more rounds

What is so good about this site, i meant there are plenty other sites doing double in 100hrs, 99hrs, 48hrs?
probably the only site an admin provides support on thread?

I agree admin is quite interactive for crypterest, but i can quote plenty other sites where admin was supportive but they scammed within a week, like btc-flow, one of the finest scam. You kmow what day before btc-flow scammed, admin said "We are not going anywhere"

Pages:
Jump to: