Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto and automobile - page 10. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 27, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

People out there are willing to sell their cars for the bitcoin purpose. So I think it would not be harder for you if your region has plenty of bitcoin lovers. You can juts post ads on the classified you know and can get huge response from them. But thats restrictive of region, where you live and whats the status of bitcoin over there.

As far as these companies are considered, I am sure none of them will be willing to get such payments unless and until government legalises the whole thing. They will never put their reputation on stake if things are not legal. They are big brands and they will be more careful about that rather than getting the money in the form of crypto currency. We might have to wait for this.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. ... Bitcoin, created in 2009, was the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
Motorized vehicle consisting of four wheels and powered by an internal engine. Automobiles are used to transport people and items from one location to another location.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
Why not? There is exactly what we are waiting for. We need to develop the cryptocurrency's structure. And it will be real someday!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 27, 2018, 05:10:17 AM
I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

You can do it today if you have enough BTC,for instance if you live in USA there is some car dealers who will gladly accept your crypto.For Europe it seems to be only one one car dealer in Italy for now,but somehow it seems to me that this information is incorrect.

However it will take some time that payments with cryptocurrency become commonplace practice,maybe in next 5-10 years you will not ask such question Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 03:50:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: