Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto and automobile - page 2. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 04:22:32 AM
For big industries like automobiles accepting Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is just a matter of time. The exchange will take place easily and quickly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 09:37:50 PM
If I am not wrong, BMW and Mercedez already accepting bitcoin and some cryptocurrency in their dealers in germany. Its happen because Germany is progresive country and they regulate bitcoin for payment
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 08:33:39 PM
I think they have to get understand about the customer's new need. Cryptocurrency is growing so rapidly, now everyone has known about this and even people are using it. Now, these big car manufacturing companies have to start accepting cryptocurrency.

From what i am read, there is dealers already accepting cryptocurrency but not altcoin, its bitcoin. I am believe in near future, more merchant will accept cryptocurrency including altcoin for payment because cryptocurrency getting more popular as financial system
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
October 11, 2018, 07:00:00 PM
Crypto and automobile industry is also a good tandem in the business industry. As automobile companies are already integrating the blockchain into their system, it only improved their core vision and become more globally competitive company as far as blockchain-based business is concerned.
Activity: 588
October 11, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
I think they have to get understand about the customer's new need. Cryptocurrency is growing so rapidly, now everyone has known about this and even people are using it. Now, these big car manufacturing companies have to start accepting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 159
October 11, 2018, 03:53:21 PM
I don't see this to be a reality in the sense that, these automobile companies go through a lot of setbacks and huge expenses in manufacturing luxury cars and other vehicles. Prior to this, they wouldn't want to run at a loss. They will at all cost want to earn their capital as well as securing significant profit. The issue of cryptocurrency when it comes to volatility has not been dealt with. Cryptocurrency values are not stable and this will make it difficult for automobiles to start accepting cryptocurrency as the mode of payment for their products.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
I think they are not ready to accept Altcoins as a means of payment. They will be in big trouble with the government and they do not want this to happen. Besides, the crypto market is still unstable and strong enough for them to invest. Instead, you can trade Altcoins in cash and use them to buy the cars you dream of. It seems easier and more convenient

Maybe I am mistaken but I read a time ago that Porche company is taking Bitcoins. Additionally, you can easily find an online seller who wants to get BTC for his car.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
October 10, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange
This is a sign that they want to hold more Bitcoin. Just like us, when bubbles explode, businesses will make good use of cheap to buy more bitcoins by selling cars with Bitcoin. That is great for us. We have the same idea and are going along with that big business.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 10, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

I am believe that will happen but not in near time. Need more time for merchant accepting cryptocurrency as payment because many country still forbid cryptocurrency for payment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 10, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
Every new technology always take a while before it's acceptance, sure in the near future, automobile company will be compel to accept Bitcoin as a means of transaction in order to purchase there product, In the near future to remain relevant in business, your organization must accept digital currency, the future is here.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Is your point is to buy a car using only crypto? Technically you can do it right now, you only have to exchange crypto for fiat money. Otherwise I'm afraid adoption level is not that high for official car dealers to accept BTC or altcoins. There is one possibility though - to find a secondary market dealer that accepts BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 10:58:22 PM
You can have your own car with your crypto currency today and still stick it to Fiat. I mean Fiat losses when we exchange crypto currencies with it. But if you're just asking if the big car companies will start accepting crypto currency, then I'd guess my answer is soon. Given time, these companies and many more will be on the same boat.
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
Everyone wants to have his own car. Using bitcoin for payment to buy cars is possible depends on the dealer or company who sell cars if they  accept btc for the mode of payment. Bitcoin is now popular and some company already accepts it for payment and if you have a lot of bitcoin you can now buy it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
it might happen, but not for now, but if you are interested in buying a car by exchanging your btc, if there are many dealers or individuals, many will accept, but if the company itself is a little complicated because there are usually a lot of rules that prevent it, especially fear of unstable prices, because in the business of profit and loss must be calculated accurately, if the price of bitcoin is still like a bubble it will be difficult to realize, but if the price of bitcoin fluctuations persists as it is now it is not impossible you will realize your dreams where you can buy cars directly from your favorite company with bitcoin, even though in my hope the price of bitvoin will jump again again at the end of this year
Activity: 3
October 09, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
The automobile industry supports a lot of jobs so it is important to maintain a healthy market in this industry. Crypto is a huge source of income, so when there is a dip in regular sales I'm sure that car sellers will start adopting crypto
Activity: 216
October 09, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
i think there are some retailer of automobile industries that accepted bitcoin payment, read this article https://cointelegraph.com/news/bentley-bugatti-rolls-royce-retailer-announces-its-now-accepting-bitcoin
Activity: 78
October 09, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
One of the best innovation for the car sellers. Accepting bitcoins as payment would be the best technology so far. Having a virtual money is like you are going to be on future ready, innovations and development of cryptocurrency can be one of the best inventions
Bitcoin can now be used to pay for anything, from buying books, clothes, bicycles to cars. This method is very easy, which is only transferring bitcoin directly to the seller's wallet, or can be exchanged first into fiat money at the place of the bitcoin exchange. The process is fast and cheap
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
I think in the near future,  bitcoin currency will be adopted by the automobile industry as a currency for payment.  But  for now I do not see any problem for as long as you had enough btc then you may just have to convert it to fiat money then you can buy the automobile you want.
Buying a car is an easy problem when we have money / bitcoin. We only calculate how much bitcoin we have and then switch to bitcoin exchanges, if it's enough to pay for the car we want, pay and be ours. Is that simple? The problem is that bitcoin that we have is not enough, then we save it again and pray that bitcoin will rise as high as the sky so it is enough to buy a car.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
You can buy the car you like with altcoins, in the United States some car dealerships may accept your transaction code. I think this is a great thing
The answer is simple, if you have enough bitcoin to buy a car, that can be done today. Car companies don't care what you want to pay, but the car dealer will accept / reject bitcoin payments. So, bitcoin can be used to pay for anything as long as the company receives it. If not, you must exchange it first into conventional currency then use it to pay.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 06:50:55 PM
I currently read a news from a thread post in this forum that these automobile companies you just mentioned are making analysis trying to enter into blockchain technology. In that case you can buy your dream car with the altcoins. No need to worry mate.
Pages:
Jump to: