Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto and automobile - page 7. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 07:02:23 AM
It depends on the payment method available in your country. Some countries are accepting bitcoin as payments in services, goods, or anything valuable. Some are still implementing. Some are banned. Also depends on the company if they are not doubtful on the altcoin that has a volatility rate as payment since it could interrupt their sales.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
May 20, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

dont get too excited, few companies are already accepting bitcoin as means of payments, if im correct porsche and bmw are some of them but for the brand you have mentioned, i think not yet, most of those brands are not yet capable in adapting blockchain, but if you insist, you can convert your coins for now to exchanges, convert it to fiats then buy your dream car, goodluck on the fee though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 20, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

It will depend upon the country in which you where belong to like in Japan in which most of the establishments and stores are accepting Bitcoin then also in Germany and France in which all establishments are accepting Bitcoin because of free of tax but if you are not living in these countries still you can buy it thru Bitcoin, just convert your Bitcoin to fiat because still the same car purchase but just different platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
May 20, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

I'm not really certain whether those big companies are already accepting cryptocurrencies as payments but there are some car dealers that are accepting cryptos in exchange for the cars that they are selling. You can visit this link http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/car-dealers/.

We are moving into the digital world and I'm pretty sure that in the near future almost all businesses big or small will be adapting to cryptocurrency to make consumers' lives more convenient.

If you are in Japan you might want to check this link as well since one of the largest Car dealerships in Japan is also accepting bitcoin or maybe some altcoins. https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/japans-largest-car-dealership-now-accepts-bitcoin/

I'm hoping as well that after 3 or 5 more years I can buy my own car with all the cryptocurrencies that I've accumulated and profited. Hoping that my portfolio will get more profit few years from now. Happy hodling everyone and have a good one!
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
I believe someday there will be a large car company that receives payments with bitcoin or altcoin, so I can buy my dream car that I've dreamed of, hopefully I can buy my dream car
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 05:16:57 AM
If you are serious in your work, it is not impossible you will soon reach the keingingan. Including by buying the vehicle you want, such as; Ford, Toyota, Nisan, and many other brands. By using altcoin you get from the results of your work. That's very possible. The key is diligent and optimistic!
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
There are some ICO dealing with cars, you can check on them, but depends on what country you are in, as for example you are in Japan but the ICO is only applicable to have car in US then eventually you can't buy them, but in your country try to ask around if maybe some car dealers are into Bitcoin then you can start your negotiation to use BTC as payment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
I think this will come true soon. I've seen several real estate websites choosing to use bitcoin to pay this year, and several big shopping sites are studying using encrypted money to pay, so long as they can use bitcoin to buy cars would be a simple thing.
Activity: 47
May 19, 2018, 01:35:45 PM
The car business bolsters a great deal of occupations so it is critical to keep up a solid market in this industry. Crypto is a colossal wellspring of pay. so when there is a plunge in normal deals I'm certain that auto merchants will begin receiving crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
Just find a crypto related automobile dealer who accepts cryptos and am sure there is a lot of them currently in the USA as well as Europe. Just find one and proceed to buy your dream car there.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 19, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

It seems to me that you can do it soon. Porshe has already started using the blockchain technologies. Maybe the companies will go one taking the crypto.

Yes many fields accepts crypto currency for their products it is a good thing for the development of the crypto currency but sill many people don't know what's is crypto currencies and how to buy it , so we need to teach them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

It seems to me that you can do it soon. Porshe has already started using the blockchain technologies. Maybe the companies will go one taking the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
May 18, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

Its possible that in the future we will see big automobile companies specially Asian or Japanese car makers starts accepting crypto as payment scheme. I have a hutch that the Japanese automobile market is already accepting it because they already legalize bitcoin in their country. But if you are living in the US maybe you can found someone accepting crypto but I don't know if you can get a brand new though, maybe there's some re-sellers, because I remember last year their was a buzz in twitter about someone selling his BMW and accepting bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 05:41:32 PM
I do not expect from big companies like Toyota, Ford, Nissan to accept cryptocurrencies in the near future. Maybe the local sellers which sell these cars can accept bitcoin etc...
Activity: 130
May 18, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

everything depends on the company. hopefully they will moving forward. they can actually start accepting cryptocurrencies as mode of payment. most of the Europian car dealers now are already accepting cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 18, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
I don't see Any problem with automobile company. They seems open for any type of payment we want to prefer even the all points and Bitcoin if we try a little. Maybe there is already someone who have fought a Ferrari or some other brand with bitcoin. I think I can buy a supercomputer like Quantum computer with Bitcoin Sunday that will be the best gift for me from the cryptoworld.
Activity: 56
May 18, 2018, 05:12:38 PM
As far as these companies are considered, I am sure none of them will be willing to get such payments unless and until government legalises the whole thing. They will never put their reputation on stake if things are not legal. They are big brands and they will be more careful about that rather than getting the money in the form of crypto currency. We might have to wait for this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
This can be a good dream to acomplish, but still, you can just exchange your coins to USD or something a buy yourself a car, lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 18, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
There will be a time that we can buy anything using bitcoin or alts. Spending crypto on cars will surely happen. There are reports that some fastfood restaurants are already accepting payments using crypto. Others in the food industry will follow. And if it became successful, automobile industry will be willing to try it and I am sure that they won't regret accepting crypto payments. That might be the best thing that they will do for them. More sales for them.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
May 18, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Are you really interested in buying new cars? It's a huge waste of money since a new car usually loses over 10% of its value in the first year. It's much smarter to buy a 1-2 year old cars and save some money. On top of that you can find a lot of offers for used cars by people who are interested in cryptocurrencies and willing to accept such payment. I've even seen rare cars for sale on bitcoin marketplaces and here on the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: