Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto and Bitcoin began to be known by the rural community - page 2. (Read 743 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
actually bitcoin and crypto are already known everywhere so no need to be surprised to see that, if I'm not mistaken it looks like this is one of the countries in Asia but I don't know where but I believe it's in Asia and as we know bitcoin and crypto are very well known too in the asia region

Where there is internet, people have come to know about Cryptos by any source.
I think only old people might not have any knowledge on cryptos, else everyone who has access to internet irrespective of where he live in a rural or village area, is acquainted with cryptos.
Yes there might be some people who might not no but it’s really very rare to happen.
Nevertheless more people knowing about Bitcoins, is really affecting the price for which the demand of the coin is increasing and hence the price also increasing.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
First, the picture you showed does not look rural to me,
It is a village that is close to settlements and not so far from the city so that everyone who lives there is always easier to do activities and access to the city.

Which country it is?
INDONESIA

Actually, that a person is seen wearing a Bitcoin t-shirt doesn't mean he or she knows about Bitcoin, because at times such people may be wearing the t-shirt for years but never noticed "Bitcoin" was written on it. Don't be surprise. Because Bitcoin goes beyond mere write-up on a t-shirt,
It could be so, because what you say is still possible to be true. But logically, he who wears a shirt that says Bitcoin will also not make a screen printing on his shirt if he doesn't know what Bitcoin is because here there are no shops selling clothes that say Bitcoin.
Unless he ordered it through an online shop on his smartphone.

May I ask how did you find out about Bitcoin?
I know about Bitcoin through people who are not near me, but I can still contact them when I have a question about Bitcoin. And I also don't know if they know about this forum because they just invited me to play on some crypto exchanges for trading and they told me to look at Bitcoin more.

How do you know that they don't want to know crypto or are not interested in crypto?
I conclude that because in the past I have offered some people who live near me to give education about crypto for free, but they turned it down and instead said Bitcoin was bullshit. So I decided to distance myself from them and never told them about crypto again until now.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Recently, i visited my village. I saw young diploma holders have not really joined any jobs. They have taken 2 ventures, firstly they have taken up scientific organic farming and secondly they have invested in Bitcoin. These days a lot of young lot is getting into Bitcoin. This in a way is a big thing for us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 399
Bitcoin's popularity is actually growing. even where I work, bitcoin-related talk has started to become commonplace nowadays. even though a few months ago when I was new to bitcoin, there were still many who didn't know bitcoin. but now the conversation is always heard at work breaks. some talk about their investment experience, others ask for trading advice. so do not be surprised if even in rural areas have started to recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
I can give an example from the country where I live. Labor is very cheap in my country. That's why people have to do extra work to maintain economic balance. I know many families who live off the profits of crypto. It is becoming more common day by day.
It's almost the same as where I live, even though they have had higher education and have studied for several years but it's still difficult to find work, especially for people who are not highly educated like me, it's definitely very difficult. looking for work, even into manual labor. it was very difficult for that I learned to understand bitcoin and entered the crypto world to improve my finances, when I watched a football match between villages I was very surprised because many young people were wearing bitcoin jerseys, there was even a soccer club sponsored directly by crypto, I hope that crypto and bitcoin can bring change to all circles, including people living in rural areas.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
And even most people here don't want to know about Crypto and Bitcoin because they already consider it as something that is completely unimportant to them. But I'm actually very happy when I know this now because I'm trying to conclude that Crypto and Bitcoin have started to be liked by some people around me even though I don't know who they are, -snip-
How do you know that they don't want to know crypto or are not interested in crypto?
I think you are wrong about this. They may be interested in crypto but they are still afraid because there are too many FUDs or negative issues about crypto. I am sure they never think it is unimportant, they will refuse everything related to crypto if they think it is unimportant or bad things.

Which country it is? I'd like to know since it's a local football league, usually crypto project or business usually sponsoring a big or international league only. I think the country already accept Bitcoin as legal and friendly with Bitcoin, so no one worried if he's wear a Bitcoin clothes.
I am sure it is Indonesia. We can easy to guess it from the gesture of the people in the picture.  Cheesy
And I think the football game is a part of the events on the anniversary of Indonesia independence day.

Correct me if I'm wrong  Grin

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
How is the condition of Crypto and Bitcoin in your area guys?
With some plotting of our government for making rules about the regulation of crypto, it's starting to be known. Actually, it was already known. And I have started to see that the mindset and belief for bitcoin was totally changed. Before, it's just almost negative when they talk about bitcoin. That it's just only used for dark market transactions and not for mainstream use but this time, it seems to be okay to own and hold it or even you use it for payments. The outlook of bitcoin and the whole crypto market has became positive and that's good for everyone and to the enthusiasts like me that never changed our minds even for a single inch.
  We will never see the good thing about bitcoin if we always stick on being negative about it and believing all the government lies about it. Unless if we start opening our own minds and learn to explore what’s there in crypto that made it more the center of attention. I’m just thankful that our government here is also not strict when it comes to bitcoin, although it’s not adopted yet but I know the people will make it possible in the years to come.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
actually bitcoin and crypto are already known everywhere so no need to be surprised to see that, if I'm not mistaken it looks like this is one of the countries in Asia but I don't know where but I believe it's in Asia and as we know bitcoin and crypto are very well known too in the asia region
If it’s in the Asian region, then bitcoin and cryptocurrency is already known and popular even in provinces as people are still updated on it because there are now internet connections everywhere. But it’s my first time really to see bitcoin supporting local event like this as it’s always international events that it’s mostly covering. And since it’s happening already, then expect that there will be a lot more that will soon to happen which will be supported by bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This is called progress and it is starting to grow even though it is slow. That's why we have seen the big companies racing towards reaching their hands to have it as well because they already know the potentials it could bring in the future. Remember we were just a few backs then who were trusting the money revolution and yet we push forward until we grow and the future will be more prosperous with the help of the people who continue to support bitcoins no matter how much the price is.
I agree, that progress is getting to a great level. I just got my door fixed, a small thing, my rooms door was broken a bit and someone who repairs doors came in, was like 20 bucks or something nothing big deal and he spent about an hour and left. I can say that as soon as he heard that I work in crypto, he started to talk about it and we talked an hour about it and he learned so much about crypto.

This is why I really think that we should be happy about people who fix doors are getting there. I am not saying people who fix doors or work in door business can't be interested in crypto, but let's be honest and realize that only computer related job people like me got interested at first, now EVERYONE is equally in it, and not just computer people.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770

I'm sure many people who see the banner and the clothes worn by one of the viewers will wonder why there are still people wearing clothes that say Bitcoin and why there are crypto groups that provide sponsorship even though both are banned in Indonesia and even the Organization issued a kind of rule that is prohibited in Muslims.

It's quite strange if it's banned, but there's still an exchange market. By rule Indonesia already has a regulatory body and they have declared that crypto is legal as a commodity asset. So there is indeed still a debate on the issue of crypto. What is prohibited is as a medium of exchange for buying and selling. Because the legal currency there is rupiah.
For Indonesia, I am also from Indonesia and live in a village. I also have a T-shirt that says Bitcoin. But indeed I rarely wear it. It seems that quite a lot of indonesians already understand but they don't really show that. My friend is just one area trading and he doesn't really show himself to others.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772

I rarely go out of the house when there is nothing important for me to do, but in the past week I was idly out of the house just to watch a football game which is very close to where I live. Then I started to be surprised when I read that there was a sponsor that said Crypto and there was someone wearing a shirt that said Bitcoin. This actually made me very amazed besides I was a little surprised because what I know around where I live no one knows about Crypto and Bitcoin.

And even most people here don't want to know about Crypto and Bitcoin because they already consider it as something that is completely unimportant to them. But I'm actually very happy when I know this now because I'm trying to conclude that Crypto and Bitcoin have started to be liked by some people around me even though I don't know who they are, but this makes me happy to see it and also makes me even more excited to continue learning Crypto and Bitcoin and trying to tell everyone that Crypto and Bitcoin are good things to know and learn. Hopefully in the future there will be more people who want to learn Crypto and Bitcoin here because I never tell about Crypto and Bitcoin to people around me. How is the condition of Crypto and Bitcoin in your area guys?
I was happy when there was one banner among other banners that sponsored a small-scale football tournament held in one of the villages.
My guess is that this soccer tournament is located in Indonesia. Is it true?

From the two photos you shared, Bitcoin has started to enter villages and that is a good thing because Indonesia crypto is prohibited as a means of payment but is not a problem as a commodity asset because Indonesia has started to apply taxes for every crypto transaction.
If those who are on the spot and directly involved in these activities are able to provide a clear explanation to those who ask what the intent and purpose behind the sponsor's banner is, I'm sure they will start to explore further so that slowly the interest in Bitcoin will increase.

I'm sure many people who see the banner and the clothes worn by one of the viewers will wonder why there are still people wearing clothes that say Bitcoin and why there are crypto groups that provide sponsorship even though both are banned in Indonesia and even the Organization issued a kind of rule that is prohibited in Muslims.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Very interesting that a company would support such a minor football game. If you want you can share what company it is, since if they want to advertise, but you censor the advertisement that does not make sense. Anyway it is a cool thing to see and I hope stuff like this will be more and more common.
It seems you misunderstood the words and the image he meant, because what I saw and what he said he saw someone wearing a black t-shirt that said Bitcoin, not a football match sponsored by the company. So do some research in reading to understand what the OP is talking about and pay attention to the thread titles created.

Actually, without realizing it in the countryside, many people know about crypto and Bitcoin but don't publish it to the environment like your example, because according to them it will be very difficult to explain one by one in the countryside, let alone explain it to people who are old.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
This is called progress and it is starting to grow even though it is slow. That's why we have seen the big companies racing towards reaching their hands to have it as well because they already know the potentials it could bring in the future. Remember we were just a few backs then who were trusting the money revolution and yet we push forward until we grow and the future will be more prosperous with the help of the people who continue to support bitcoins no matter how much the price is.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Just because a guy wears a shirt with a bitcoin logo isn't enough to prove that people there care about bitcoin, but it does prove that bitcoin is spreading and popular and has reached rural areas.

That's what I thought. I would expect more to say that bitcoin is starting to be known in rural communities than a guy wearing a T-shirt. Anything that makes bitcoin part of everyday life is welcome, at least from my side, but sometimes on this forum people overestimate events that are not so important.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
Just because you saw a guy with a Bitcoin shirt doesn't mean that Bitcoin is getting popular in your local community.
I have the feeling that Crypto/Bitcoin is getting more popular in the underdeveloped countries, rather than the developed countries.
Probably because the fiat currencies of those underdeveloped countries are weak and cannot be easily converted into a global fiat currency like USD. There's nothing wrong for crypto to gain adoption inside rural communities.
Just because a guy wears a shirt with a bitcoin logo isn't enough to prove that people there care about bitcoin, but it does prove that bitcoin is spreading and popular and has reached rural areas.
Most of the developed countries know about bitcoin but they don't mind because they have a stable life, stable economy, so they don't need to innovate right away.

The problem is that many crypto scams are the first thing that is getting spread among people, who don't have enough knowledge about blockchain technology and the crypto industry in general.
This might create a negative experience, which might scare away many people from Bitcoin.

The fact is that we cannot stop everyone who uses bitcoin's reputation and rural people's ignorance to commit fraud in order to profit. But with the development of the internet today and the popularity of smartphones, I think there is no need to worry, scam stories are spread a lot on social networks nowadays, people will not hard to find. As I see where I live, people are very wary of anything new.
Once people start to be curious about bitcoin, they will search for it everywhere on the internet and they will also somewhat avoid scams.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Just because you saw a guy with a Bitcoin shirt doesn't mean that Bitcoin is getting popular in your local community.
I have the feeling that Crypto/Bitcoin is getting more popular in the underdeveloped countries, rather than the developed countries.
Probably because the fiat currencies of those underdeveloped countries are weak and cannot be easily converted into a global fiat currency like USD. There's nothing wrong for crypto to gain adoption inside rural communities. The problem is that many crypto scams are the first thing that is getting spread among people, who don't have enough knowledge about blockchain technology and the crypto industry in general.
This might create a negative experience, which might scare away many people from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
very interesting topic,, and this is interesting news and now bitcoin has started a lot of likes and more and more people are interested in investing in bitcoin. and in my area no one used to know about bitcoin but now many people know about bitcoin and many invest in bitcoin and now those who invest in bitcoin are now successful.
We can not tell if all the people there will like bitcoin and will invest on bitcoin by the time they see it there because there are also people who will stick on fiat currencies. The price of btc and the adoption that is happening globally can still be a sign that many people likes and invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a secret anymore. No wonder my people who didn't know and use bitcoin before and are now also involved in here and we will only figure that out once we met them. Not all that invest in bitcoin are all successful but many have also lost their wealth and they are now cursing it if they are still alive because there are also who end their lives, unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
OP, reading your post made me smile. May I ask how did you find out about Bitcoin? You rarely leave the house, therefore you do not communicate with many people, which you confirm. But why such confidence that no one except you should know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin?
Does the Internet work in your village? And there are young guys who I'm sure are very good at it, which means they can just as well hang out next to you on the forum, but just as well without telling everyone about it.
But in conclusion, I am very glad that you meet such people, and if you are a little open, even more people in your region can get knowledge about bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
How is the condition of Crypto and Bitcoin in your area guys?

Play-to-earn games became a trend last year and many of the citizens here on our country got hyped to it thinking that they can be rich in short amount of time. Many people invested on games such as axie and pegaxy that they are aren't bothered taking a loan for a $1000 nft because the potential profit during those time is very high. They didn't consider the risk of investing on those crypto related projects which we know that are very volatile. Now that we are in bear season and all cryptos are down, it ruined many people's live that many of them were not able to recover their investment and there are some that got into debt. Many people now here sees bitcoin and other crypto a scam and only the early investors will benefit from them. Many here are still not properly educated that cryptocurrencies are not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The development of crypto and bitcoin is really amazing now, it solves the problem of people saying bitcoin is not real, interestingly you say people there don't care and don't want to know what Bitcoin or Crypto is, but indirectly they watch the game and receive sponsors.
I think public awareness of this problem has started to open, and we can be sure that one year in the future, bitcoin will be increasingly enjoyed by people around you.
Pages:
Jump to: