Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto and gold - page 12. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 28, 2019, 12:25:24 PM
yes for the time being is still good and profitable investment in gold. because the crypto world is still considered bad by many hacking cases that often occur. but I think this will not be long because things will turn upside down when the development of the crypto security system has improved and investors are beginning to look towards crypto for where they are investing.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 28, 2019, 12:13:23 PM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Thats the nature of cryptocurrency it was unstable and high volatility that easily reacts in any situations. So thats normal But minus the stable coins because stablecoins are pegged with stable assets like Gold or Fiat thats why it will not fluctuate much. Gold and silver was and old asset that holds value for many years already and thats make it a stable asset class, in terms of profitability both Crypto and Gold has own characteristics so it means that the profitability ratio is also different the way it was interpreted for the unstable crypto and for the stable Gold and silver.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 28, 2019, 11:42:43 AM
Crypto is more dangerous than Gold, because by investing in precious metals, you have a fix rate which gives you a certain amount of profit. Things are different in crypto, you can gain much more but you can lose everything as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 28, 2019, 11:42:00 AM
Silver is gonna outperform Gold massively. The silver to gold ratio is completely out of whack, so anyone looking to buy metals, I'll suggest you to pick up some silver.
The price of silver is already moving faster than gold as of the last few days percentage wise.

Everyone should own at least some silver, and some gold. Silver being the most undervalued asset on earth, (yeah, do your own research, if you don't believe this statement). If you look into the history of metals, silver should be way over $700/ounce compared to the price of gold by now.

Crypto is way riskier, but I agree that there are tons of profits to make (and lose potentially).

The safe bet is always BTC, but I believe peoples greedyness will soon be seen in the altcoins, since it's a fantastic way to make more BTC once alts has bottomed out, only the big boys decides when it's time though, and it's based on the products getting released to the public from these altcoin projects as well.

Personally I've diversified SOME of my BTC into XSN, who I believe will be one of the projects changing the whole crypto world with decentralized trading over lightning, which quite frankly is something everyone wants.
Instant trading, no sign-up proccess, NO KYC, all while being in control of your own private keys.

The current DEX solutions is way too slow using Atomic Swaps.

Do your own research though, not here to spoonfeed you everything Smiley Their roadmap is incredibly promising though, and they've delivered everything they promised so far.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 28, 2019, 11:36:02 AM
of course not. Investing in gold can be profitable if you are a trader and earn money through rising prices. but if we are talking about the value of an asset, then bitcoin is a thousand times better
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
August 28, 2019, 11:35:17 AM
I think that can be only one answer: crypto is more profitable than gold. Any side we take. In crypto you can earn 200% - 1000% or even more  just in one or few days.
But don't always see the benefits, look at the disadvantages if you are wrong in predicting the crypto market. Maybe you can get a 200% - 1000% profit in a few days, but you can also experience a 200% - 1000% loss in one day. Cryptocurrency has a high vote, while GOLD movements tend to be more stable.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 28, 2019, 11:33:04 AM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Gold and silver experiencing a boom. Big players are preparing for the world economic crisis. But I believe that they will also start invest into cryptocurrencies as Anthony Pompliano predicts. He says that crypto is not a correlated asset and it will behave like gold in times of crisis.

May you tell us what sort of reason why there will be an impending world economic crisis?

I really believe the people who invest in gold and silver are going to conduct thorough research before investing into gold because there is just more benefits in investing in crypto than the hard physical gold and silver which they may not be able to carry to move to another country.

Activity: 672
umachit.fund
August 28, 2019, 11:22:25 AM
Of course there is a connection with the competition in the gold trade so that the crypto market is still declining. In terms of investment, crypto is more profitable in my opinion than gold investment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
August 28, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
From the profit side, both are profitable and from the good side, both are also good investments. In my opinion, the current crypto investment is superior to gold investment. I see from the side of the movement. The movement of crypto is going down is the right condition, but when there is a big spike, gold is on a fixed graph.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
August 28, 2019, 10:49:20 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 28, 2019, 10:43:46 AM

Gold trading is, of course, profitable, let alone gold has become a community need. When compared to Bitcoin trading, I think gold is superior.

It makes me hesitate with Bitcoin because the price is changing easily. While gold prices are stable and people prefer to invest in gold.

But since Bitcoin is experiencing great demand and acceptance, the price will increase high. If I think that Bitcoin and gold can essentially give a profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
August 28, 2019, 10:43:37 AM
Gold and crypto are forms of investment, they are very different based on their level and time frame of profit. I hold both for investment and currently focus on crypto because there is a short-term profit trading activity, while gold doesn't care what the price is because it will be saved in a long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
August 28, 2019, 10:42:15 AM
Not much profitable but gold investment is quite less volatile while crypto is highly volatile. At the end of 2017, the ROI in gold was approx 7.21% but BTC ROI was much higher, you know BTC got significant move in 2017. SO, BTC is considered more profitable but it's very much risky investment.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 28, 2019, 10:39:06 AM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading

First of all there's no relationship between crypto markets and gold/silver markets, in the same way it's no relation between them and the stock markets.
Small examples: in the first half of December 2017 both were rising. In June 2019 both were rising. Now one is rising and other is falling.

Crypto is highly volatile. Sometimes you can get higher than with anything else. Sometimes not, especially if you are impatient.
Les't see how long will the gold price grow. You know? It's the first time it touches this price after it fell in 2013, isn't it? Whoever bought gold in 2012 an sold in the last 5 years, sold at a loss.

Bottom line. What I've said can be irrelevant. Instead, every time somebody tells about an investment opportunity check all the details and invest only if you like what you see. Not only graphs, instead all the info you can get your hands on.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 28, 2019, 10:34:21 AM
It's not more profitable compared with the trade of crypto and you can see the chart of gold is not too volatile just like crypto. But the market of gold is totally manipulated because the majority of gold has owned by the banks.
The fell of the crypto is not always related to another market dude, it looks like there was bad news that has been made bad fundamental to the crypto market and that brings the crypto market to go down. Deep analyzation is needed in this case.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 28, 2019, 10:33:17 AM
I'm not really sure what competition you are talking about. Again, crypto and precious metals have different markets and different set of investors. So I don't see any correlation whatsoever. They are just comparing gold and crypto specially bitcoin as a store of value, other than that there is no comparison. Gold is a trillion dollar marketcap as compare to crypto's what? around $200 billion?

You are mislead here, yes crypto is vulnerable to attacks but it doesn't mean that you can't protect your assets here.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
August 28, 2019, 10:29:42 AM

Gold has been a profitable investment for centuries but Crypto has been the largest earner for the last decade.
In no way is investment in gold more profitable than crypto but gold too is an investment if you want to diversify.
The current gold price rise may put pressure on other investments as people prefer to jump into a bull but what we all should realize is a correction in price of gold is imminent which would again boost the price of crypto.
Activity: 574
August 28, 2019, 10:26:46 AM
I think I will maintain investment in crypto compared to investing in gold, because changes in crypto prices will also continue to increase, so I'm sure it will also generate a lot of profits.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
August 28, 2019, 10:24:40 AM
Yes, gold investment is clearly more profitable than investing in crypto, because I have seen in the last two years, gold has always been an increase in price and has not decreased much, from that I say that investing in gold is very profitable than in crypto.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
August 28, 2019, 10:22:26 AM
gold is a real object while crypto is a digital asset, as is currency, and crypto is very good for exchanging money, whereas gold is not so good in exchanging money the price is not so drastic and goes down when there is bad news, whereas crypto follows the times with technology It is fantastic, it is generally bitcoin, yeah, but the price can be considered significant between going up and down following the market, yeah, so I think crypto has more potential for profit while gold isn't too good
Pages:
Jump to: