Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto and gold - page 11. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
August 29, 2019, 04:51:10 AM
You can't compare bitcoin with gold in terms of making profit. Bitcoin is way more profitable than gold. Investing in bitcoin is like expecting a huge returns soon or later
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 28, 2019, 11:56:52 PM
Gold profit and risk will certainly be less than bitcoin. But both have something in common when the economic crisis investors will use it to avoid economic crisis. Currently, the trade war is happening, we have seen the increase of gold. If the tension caused by the trade war intensifies, there will certainly be a lot of people getting rich because of this market.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 28, 2019, 10:27:28 PM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

Gold is still trusted by people more than cryptocurrencies, and it is also safer to invest in the physical assets (like gold, silver..) than investing in cryptocurrencies. But the potential profit of investing in crypto is a lot bigger than investing in gold which has a stable price almost. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 28, 2019, 10:03:41 PM
gold is currently experiencing an upward trend in prices but back to us we want to invest in Bitcoin which is more volatile in price or more stable gold. But I see margin in the long run is still more tempting to invest in bitcoin, in my opinion. But like a general principle, don't keep your investment in one place
investment in several fields will be safer. like us besides investing in bitcoin, then investing also in gold, when bitcoin goes down then we are still calm because gold tends to be stable and prices increase. so psychologically we will be calmer. now gold is trusted by everyone, later if bitcoin is trusted by everyone, then the price cannot be imagined
Activity: 600
August 28, 2019, 09:43:08 PM
if for me investing in crypto and gold for me is also mutually beneficial, but I think I prefer investing in crypto now, because I think the benefits that I make in crypto also really realize so much profit compared to the benefits in gold.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 28, 2019, 09:40:27 PM
gold is currently experiencing an upward trend in prices but back to us we want to invest in Bitcoin which is more volatile in price or more stable gold. But I see margin in the long run is still more tempting to invest in bitcoin, in my opinion. But like a general principle, don't keep your investment in one place
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 28, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

Jewelry business provides the advantage and before this Bitcoin appears. And as long as Bitcoin appears gold is still a priority people make investments. Bitcoin is also very profitable but with different systems and the price certainly cannot be stable. Bitcoin is able to make big profits, but with the selling, the value can not be stable, we can also suffer a huge loss.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
August 28, 2019, 07:09:45 PM
Investing in gold is a bit less risky compared to that of bitcoin. Gold prices may fall but you will never see it fall as bitcoin may fall. Just yesterday, bitcoin was trading at 10,100 and above and right now, its value is below 9,800 dollars which doesn't happen in gold investing in a single day. If you are a risk taker, you may want to consider bitcoin investment because of its ability to change in price with very huge difference within a matter of seconds.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 28, 2019, 06:20:05 PM

A gold investor will say that its more profitable than bitcoin and bitcoin is going to zero.

While a bitcoin investor will say that its profitable to have bitcoin as store of value. It is your decision and if you can have both? why not?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 28, 2019, 04:49:21 PM
If profitable, i think both is profitable. But gold usually have trends that keep increased although need longer time. But for me, make investment in crypto is easier and not really strict like in gold. That is why i choose bitcoin instead of gold. Especially in my country, i don't have any information how to make investment in gold except with real gold bar, maybe like assets virtual.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 28, 2019, 04:47:43 PM
Gold is a traditional hedge to money market and now crypro is a direct competitor of this hedging and alt investment category and i believe it will not take long now before crypto takes over. In few more years crypto will be in a position to dominate all financial markets, the recent healthy growth in gold is driven by panic in some of the biggest economies and also due to trup's strange statements and decisions that is escalating tensions and also creating a drama called as trade war.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 28, 2019, 04:18:14 PM
Although, investing in gold might very lucrative, but since I understand how cryptocurrency operates more, I prefer it over investing in gold. As a matter of fact, I do not know how investing in gold is done, although, it can be learnt, but as far as I am concerned, cryptocurrency is more profitable, but it involves more risks compared to investing in gold. With that, whatever form of investment has more risk factors, seem to always be more profitable. So I am not surprised at that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
August 28, 2019, 04:10:25 PM
between gold and crypto indeed gold is more profitable every year,but did you know that quick profits are investing in bitcoin and altcoin, you can get daily profits that are many times that of short-term or long-term trading.I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than gold because I aim for daily,not annual profits.
With credit shoulder you can make daily profit on CME with gold contracts for example

Today I read Pantera Capital investigation where they says about no correlation between gold and BTC price. They made many selections and comparisons. And those measurements allow them to make such conclusion. I saw many times in telegram chats to make BTC orders on the GOLD basis. It's a dangerous!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 28, 2019, 03:49:38 PM
between gold and crypto indeed gold is more profitable every year,but did you know that quick profits are investing in bitcoin and altcoin, you can get daily profits that are many times that of short-term or long-term trading.I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than gold because I aim for daily,not annual profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 28, 2019, 03:29:13 PM

Gold is as much a competitor to bitcoin as grain or oil. Of course, they take part of the investment, but gold is traded on the stock market, and at the moment there are no direct transitions between the crypto market and the stock market. Therefore, a small outflow of investments from the crypto market is in no way connected with the purchase of gold.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2019, 01:39:10 PM
Personally, I am enthusiastic about the development of cryptocurrency in General, but I have to admit that in my opinion gold is a more stable asset for investment. I may be wrong, but that's just my opinion.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 28, 2019, 01:20:07 PM
If investment in gold would be very profitable, we would not have seen the capitalization that now exists in cryptocurrencies.My unequivocal answer is to invest in cryptocurrencies (of course, not everything). Even if you lose somewhere, you can still get out of a difficult situation and, by diversifying your portfolio, get out anyway +
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 01:18:14 PM
Crypto is more dangerous than Gold, because by investing in precious metals, you have a fix rate which gives you a certain amount of profit. Things are different in crypto, you can gain much more but you can lose everything as well.
in your opinion if now it's better to invest in gold whether the value of the price of gold can be long-term and maybe in my opinion the level of risk is smaller than crypto, if crypto in my opinion the level of risk is greater and very prone to theft the price is also very fluctuating. so whether the price of gold is very volatile or follows the demand of the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
August 28, 2019, 01:07:43 PM
Bitcoin isn't vulnerable to any hacking since as at now we've not seen any evidence of anyone hijacking or hacking the bitcoin network. The associated platforms (storage and trading) are however vulnerable to attacks, and same thing applies to Gold storage and trading. If you don't research well and go with the best, you're gonna be in trouble.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 28, 2019, 12:56:13 PM
I think both are good assets that are profitable but I'll go for cryptocurrency because that's the world we are living in now. We are in the technological world and cryptocurrency is now the trend though its risky. Its the fastest way to make profits.
Pages:
Jump to: