Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 3. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I will still join if not accepted in current sig campaign by the time my rank is higher for this one though but I wont use mobile vault since after
trying with faucet and sending to my vault for test how ever not that I didn't receive cash out from faucet but vault doesn't connect at all
 meaning is kind of offline for me Smiley
Still have bootstrap though for windows vault. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think dev is busy preparing for a big surprise for all of us who still holding the coin
as we all knew that the dev is too serious implementing everything now we can expect
more and more project to come. good luck

I think I saw one of the replies of Alex that he's busy and onto something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think dev is busy preparing for a big surprise for all of us who still holding the coin
as we all knew that the dev is too serious implementing everything now we can expect
more and more project to come. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Do you have new vacant sir for your campaign.. Huh
Cbx still have a great future and devs are very trusted .. and i think this is the great way to save more cbx and wait for the adoption of cbx..
no
i not have new sir for my campaign!
but i just try and PM for Dev   Wink
Thanks for the reply and i think after they paying and done paying weekly payment they can decide for new vacant or not..
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Cbx still have a great future and devs are very trusted .. and i think this is the great way to save more cbx and wait for the adoption of cbx..
no
i not have new sir for my campaign!
but i just try and PM for Dev   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
i'm in
cbx wallet : 5T2BgtvWKDrQo7op8zv8T5Lezbc4EMv2XC
is it fixed yet or not? because I just installed the vault in my android phone and planning to join in this campaign as soon as I can put the sig
when my rank is higher.

It seems to be isolated cases. Not all are being affected, there are reports that theirs is working great while not for some. It could be the application itself being unstable.
is it fixed yet or not? because I just installed the vault in my android phone and planning to join in this campaign as soon as I can put the sig
when my rank is higher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
But I can't even send any cbx from the mobile vault, it keeps saying Transaction Rejected By The Blockchain.

This one happened before to me then all of a sudden it got fixed without doing any changes. Due to that I wasn't able to take a screenshot of the error.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
But I can't even send any cbx from the mobile vault, it keeps saying Transaction Rejected By The Blockchain.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
MOrningcoin 1000% stake interest, high profit
hello im Member now please upgrade my rank at your spreadsheet Smiley
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
The cbx android mobile vault needs to be dealt with,  there're lots of problems associated with the cbx android mobile vault.

We are aware of the problems and they were passed to the dev who is working on it right now. You might want to send your CBX out of your Mobile Vault before installing the next version, as installing a new one will make you lose your address.
legendary
do you need to download all the block chain data for android as well? if you want to use  the wallet for mobile phone? though I already
Downloaded for desktop, also isn't there any way to raise the payout amount in time?

I believe you don't need to worry about that anymore because there are no complaints here regarding the bootstrap needed in the Android vault. The way I see it, the Android Vault is like your online wallet where the blockchain is not being downloaded but can function as a full wallet minus staking ofcourse since it doesn't have the entire blockchain in the phone.

Yes, because the Android Vault cannot do any staking, it also uses a shared blockchain from a specific official server so no need to download it for the Android Vault.
do you need to download all the block chain data for android as well? if you want to use  the wallet for mobile phone? though I already
Downloaded for desktop, also isn't there any way to raise the payout amount in time?

I believe you don't need to worry about that anymore because there are no complaints here regarding the bootstrap needed in the Android vault. The way I see it, the Android Vault is like your online wallet where the blockchain is not being downloaded but can function as a full wallet minus staking ofcourse since it doesn't have the entire blockchain in the phone.
The cbx android mobile vault needs to be dealt with,  there're lots of problems associated with the cbx android mobile vault.

what your problem with CBX android wallet? im use it without any problem

If you can present a screenshot that will be great so it can be raised to the dev.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
MOrningcoin 1000% stake interest, high profit

what your problem with CBX android wallet? im use it without any problem
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
so no room? since my current campaign that I don't even know if I'm accepted there or not and I know this campaign is nice in answering
Fast to users, if it's open please let me know so I can start.
Cheers.

Hi ImHash; you will be accepted in this program when you reach "Junior", which is in very few posts and days for you now.

Also, we ask that participants install and synchronize the CBX Vault using the Bootstrap, so signature payments can be made to your PC Vault - not an exchange address.

Here is a quick guide for this: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0
Pages:
Jump to: