Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 6. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
And what happened with PosP-how many days open-wallet and no payments!? Can anyone say anything about this?

You mean you're not getting any stakes? If so, is the number of your CBX less than 100?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
And what happened with PosP-how many days open-wallet and no payments!? Can anyone say anything about this?
Even something as offensively for our original CBX cheaper imitations Huh Huh Huh
Hello Community! That for coin DBG is not a clone of CBX? So playfully trading at YoBit-0.00611 btc. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 322
Can I still join the signature campaign?
the price is so low and maybe keep dropping because I just checking some participants cbx address and some of them always sold their cbx they got from first day they joined and not even have cbx left in their wallet why you still didnt kick them vonSpass?

The sellers volume is actually very little, if only we're getting new participants buying CBX from the exchanges then the price wouldn't be this small. Wondering if there's something the coin can do except from being storage for wealth and superior staking.
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the price is so low and maybe keep dropping because I just checking some participants cbx address and some of them always sold their cbx they got from first day they joined and not even have cbx left in their wallet why you still didnt kick them vonSpass?
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
Yobit's CBX wallet has come out of maintenance mode, but be warned that I have a CBX withdraw that is requested and still unfulfilled.

"Transfer from cold storage" - My withdraw has been stuck like that for 2 weeks.

So, careful trading with Yobit, that exchange is still not firing on all cylinders
At a time like 2 weeks ago I traded on cryptopia  and I could change the market price of CBX just by selling at demanded price Smiley lolz.

Even today actually, if you have even 0.5 btc you can change the CBX price dramatically.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
At a time like 2 weeks ago I traded on cryptopia  and I could change the market price of CBX just by selling at demanded price Smiley lolz.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Hello,
I would like to participate on this signature campaign
please inform me if I am accepted

this is my CBX : 5gGTwsqXrDxdsiDwF4toBVzCUtUpv4hNd5

Thanks and regards

Is there any CBX Selling buying thread here ?

You can try in yobit you can buy cbx there.. or much better buy cbx in cryptopia it can help also to pump the price of cbx if you buy lots of cbx..
And i think there is a promotion if you buy cbx in cryptopia better to pm vonspass for promo 30% bonus when you buy in cryptopia. I don't know if this is still active..

Yes it is still active until we pass the 60k sat wall. It'll be better to talk to Vonspass first to ask regarding your questions about it like where are you going to send sell proof etc.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

You can try in yobit you can buy cbx there.. or much better buy cbx in cryptopia it can help also to pump the price of cbx if you buy lots of cbx..
And i think there is a promotion if you buy cbx in cryptopia better to pm vonspass for promo 30% bonus when you buy in cryptopia. I don't know if this is still active..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

why looking mate? are going to buy? because if you do I'll recommend buying at cryptopia I think the wall buster still available and it is also a perfect timing for you while bitcoin keep rising up many alt are dying but not this coin it is just here to stay. good luck.
Activity: 390

No and it will be always risky to trade here.

Better you should buy and sell from exchange.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CBX_BTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

I'm in as well

CBX: 5ZnECApUW4N4HrxMusCH5vzPV9cir5P6p6

FULL member and up

Didn't receive my last week payment Sad
According to your trust feedback that you have many alt accounts also you are defaulted in loan.. and i think you are also using multi accounts here..

Are you idiot? i never took a loan from this forum and those negative feedback's isn't true.

Those members are just abusing the trust system.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I'm in as well

FULL member and up

According to your trust feedback that you have many alt accounts also you are defaulted in loan.. and i think you are also using multi accounts here..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I'm in as well

FULL member and up

]
I think negative trust is not allowed to receive cbx.. better to check the rules of this campaign before you ask about the payment or Pm vonspass..
As i can see you have negative trust all signature campaign are not paying if you account has negative trust..
I'm in as well

FULL member and up

Pages:
Jump to: