Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 9. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
May 30th Payment Run Completed!

Wait, I just noticed that I only get 0.015CBX?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/tx.dws?1921298.htm
my address: 5kS8A7Q9RD7PH4DaCC5au1YvbKRQP6Xa2p
Thanks though
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Introducing LottoBullion.com!

http://lottobullion.com/

We have created a new Crypto Bullion website, it's a simple lottery game site; just send 1 CBX to 5Toc8SqC6jdLYSKEvfHpScqcuJ9XfjyaPr (during this run, CBX address changes at every run), for a chance to win the 10 CBX Jackpot!

This is a test run with a shorter run and a smaller Jackpot (but its a real CBX Jackpot!). Please tell me if you see anything wrong with it...

Thank you and good luck!

Nice Jackpot. Can we Send CBX which we earn from signature campaign to this site ? buz u told that if we spend our CBX we will be out of signature campaign in the posts above
Activity: 336
nice plan but not much interest with lottery
any plan to open dice game or plinko game?
Activity: 224
You Only Live Once

We have created a new Crypto Bullion website, it's a simple lottery game site; just send 1 CBX to 5Toc8SqC6jdLYSKEvfHpScqcuJ9XfjyaPr (during this run, CBX address changes at every run), for a chance to win the 10 CBX Jackpot!

This is a test run with a shorter run and a smaller Jackpot (but its a real CBX Jackpot!). Please tell me if you see anything wrong with it...

Thank you and good luck!
Nice!, will you made a another games? like Dice or Slots maybe.
Activity: 572
Hi I am waiting for my payment too.. Will we be paid ?

5my2XiAggqsTAgywqffvbZA1zwqFoSU7dE

I am sorry but you are making it sound like you have registered here before, although I can't find your entry in this program anywhere. I can take you in for next week if you are still interested... but you are not part of today's payment run.

Also, is this address from an exchange? This program accepts only addresses from personal Desktop Vaults...
This address is my wallet address. and thx for accepting me. Waiting for the payment in CBX
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 364
what day does the Payment occur. as i want to start staking soon Cheesy
Last payment is on May 30, 2016 so the next payment will be June 6, 2016 as the campaign now paying weekly.

And thank you VonSpass i received my payment for the last week.
Activity: 182
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
what day does the Payment occur. as i want to start staking soon Cheesy
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If I sell my balance from this campaign I get kicked out?
Because I wasn't staking since only had 38CBX. how ever I will run the wallet every day for few hours though.
I think the minimum is 100 or 150 cbx to get staking in your vault.. better to get more cbx and you stake every day if you ave 150 cbx..

Just to make things clear: there's no minimum to be able to stake (EDIT: OK, maybe it's 1 CBX...). The staking probabilty is proportional to the amount of CBX you hold, so in practical terms, if you hold just 10 or 20 CBX expect very esporadical stakes.

That's why it would be best to use your signature campaign earnings just to add some to your holdings and buy in the exchange to top it up while the WBIP is still up and running because that's additional 30% CBX after you bought it from Cryptopia.

CBX is a long term investment and that's the best way to tackle this coin.
yes indeed having atleast 150cbx would give you .0045 cbx 3 times a day the more you have it in your wallet the more cbx you can get from staking so it is wiser to keep your earnings and let it stake from your wallet for this coin is for a long term investment.

I think you meant 0.04 instead of 0.0045 CBX. Imagine what thousands of CBX do in staking Smiley
Activity: 165
hello Im member now, please update my status
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Because I wasn't staking since only had 38CBX. how ever I will run the wallet every day for few hours though.
I think the minimum is 100 or 150 cbx to get staking in your vault.. better to get more cbx and you stake every day if you ave 150 cbx..

Just to make things clear: there's no minimum to be able to stake (EDIT: OK, maybe it's 1 CBX...). The staking probabilty is proportional to the amount of CBX you hold, so in practical terms, if you hold just 10 or 20 CBX expect very esporadical stakes.

That's why it would be best to use your signature campaign earnings just to add some to your holdings and buy in the exchange to top it up while the WBIP is still up and running because that's additional 30% CBX after you bought it from Cryptopia.

yes indeed having atleast 150cbx would give you .0045 cbx 3 times a day the more you have it in your wallet the more cbx you can get from staking so it is wiser to keep your earnings and let it stake from your wallet for this coin is for a long term investment.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
@vonspass please ceck your PM Smiley
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

Crypto Bullion is still small compared to other currencies, and the price low: I really think that now is a terrible time to be selling CBX. Yes, if you sell you are out of this program.

I happen to have noticed a bunch of people from this campaign who either sold it all already, or sent their CBX to an exchange - they just will not get paid in the next payment run. Don't ask me for any lists, sellers you know who you are, we're still friends but you're not part of this campaign anymore.
Thanks for this short run, I got $7 bucks from which I never thought I could get anything out of having an account.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
legendary

Crypto Bullion is still small compared to other currencies, and the price low: I really think that now is a terrible time to be selling CBX. Yes, if you sell you miss out on big future gains and you are out of this program.

I happen to have noticed a bunch of people from this campaign who either sold it all already, or sent their CBX to an exchange - they just will not get paid in the next payment run. Don't ask me for any lists, sellers you know who you are, we're still friends but you're not part of this campaign anymore.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 182
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
I have downloaded latest bootstrap and latest wallet also. I do not see any connection in my wallet and it is out of sync. Although cbx explorer shows my weekly payment. Should I add any .conf ?

Usually connections come back after 20 minutes; if not then yes, paste these nodes in your cryptobullion.conf file (you can just use notepad to create this file), this conf file has to be in Roaming/CryptoBullion/
Also, could your Vault be blocked by a Firewall or router?

addnode=112.209.0.82
addnode=174.89.164.40
addnode=188.152.77.192
addnode=189.130.88.202
addnode=189.130.96.246
addnode=195.154.74.65
addnode=212.24.104.88
addnode=213.204.248.193
addnode=5.189.144.97
addnode=80.101.15.143
addnode=82.56.76.145
addnode=83.240.176.25
addnode=87.2.50.82
addnode=89.36.211.77

in my roaming folder i dont have a .conf file. how do i make one ans how do i type out the nodes? in the same format as above or in a different format

open notepad and copy + paste that nodes above and save the file sa cryptobullion.conf and put it on the cbx folder located in %appdata%\cryptobullion

Yes, just use notepad as 155UE has suggested, and when you save the .conf file make sure you are not saving a .conf.txt file - it has to be called exactly cryptobullion.conf and be located next to wallet.dat file in CryptoBullion folder.
yeah, That did it, thank you Smiley
legendary
I have downloaded latest bootstrap and latest wallet also. I do not see any connection in my wallet and it is out of sync. Although cbx explorer shows my weekly payment. Should I add any .conf ?

Usually connections come back after 20 minutes; if not then yes, paste these nodes in your cryptobullion.conf file (you can just use notepad to create this file), this conf file has to be in Roaming/CryptoBullion/
Also, could your Vault be blocked by a Firewall or router?

addnode=112.209.0.82
addnode=174.89.164.40
addnode=188.152.77.192
addnode=189.130.88.202
addnode=189.130.96.246
addnode=195.154.74.65
addnode=212.24.104.88
addnode=213.204.248.193
addnode=5.189.144.97
addnode=80.101.15.143
addnode=82.56.76.145
addnode=83.240.176.25
addnode=87.2.50.82
addnode=89.36.211.77

in my roaming folder i dont have a .conf file. how do i make one ans how do i type out the nodes? in the same format as above or in a different format

open notepad and copy + paste that nodes above and save the file sa cryptobullion.conf and put it on the cbx folder located in %appdata%\cryptobullion

Yes, just use notepad as 155UE has suggested, and when you save the .conf file make sure you are not saving a .conf.txt file - it has to be called exactly cryptobullion.conf and be located next to wallet.dat file in CryptoBullion folder.
Pages:
Jump to: