Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 8. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The bigger CBX the wallet the more  will payout with PosP?

Essentially, yes - the bigger your Vault Balance, the bigger your gains will be.

PoSP is a pretty unique system, the reward gains are the same for everybody (rewards are slowly growing over time), but a Vault with a bigger balance will earn more frequently. So what changes is the frequency at which you receive rewards, the bigger the balance, the more frequent those payments will be.

Yes, you'll get more 0.04 CBX a day as you have more CBX in your vault for staking.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm in too... 

CBX addy: 5pQ3RkZgMfqbwW6ApHjmzzUUoN1eNLkKTv

Activity: 165
Merit: 101
I just rank up to member now
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
The bigger CBX the wallet the more  will payout with PosP?

Essentially, yes - the bigger your Vault Balance, the bigger your gains will be.

PoSP is a pretty unique system, the reward gains are the same for everybody (rewards are slowly growing over time), but a Vault with a bigger balance will earn more frequently. So what changes is the frequency at which you receive rewards, the bigger the balance, the more frequent those payments will be.
Activity: 131
The bigger CBX the wallet the more  will payout with PosP?
About PosP I still do not understand the remuneration system (((on the balance 34CBX and for all the time I only got 2 proveshivanija-although wallet almost constantly online. remuneration from PosP depends only on the number of CBX on balance?
Interesting plan about Lotto and jackpot! so I figured that you can participate with a coin received as a bonus for a week? do I understand correctly?
Thanks VonSpaSS for another bonus I still in the ranks of a growing community of CBX! May God give him the strength and prosperity! Smiley Smiley Smiley
better idea mate giving more info about this new lottery site adding this with the twitter campaign might help it out to be more popular and spread the news, it will bring another sets of audience and investors to cbx community.

Well, I guess Vonspass already thought of that. Looks like a brighter future for CBX then.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
better idea mate giving more info about this new lottery site adding this with the twitter campaign might help it out to be more popular and spread the news, it will bring another sets of audience and investors to cbx community.
Should we create a new thread for this lottery? If this lottery becomes real then it will be better if we can make a thread where discussions about it is being done. That way as well, people might find it catchy upon seeing that it is a lottery.
that's a good idea mate, we should create another thread about this lottery so we can promote and spread the words more participants to join the lottery the more members here to have chances to win more cbx. good luck guys.

I guess, they will once it is already past the testing period. I didn't see any bug though, I'm not sure the others but for me things are ok with this. Hoping for a 50 CBX jackpot next round Smiley

A new thread should be created for the lottery. I would suggest you to add micro (24 hours), Weekly (7 days), Bi-Weekly(14 days), Monthly jackpots with difference in price amounts.

Yes, we will start with weekly draws then move slowly towards daily draws, depending on LottoBullion.com's popularity.

I never said anything against CBX moving around the CBX economy - spending is encouraged (its the selling pressure we do not want at the exchanges); everybody from sig campaign is more than welcome to participate in the lottery with his sig campaign earnings anytime!

The lottery can be added in the signature. I think we're also having some twitter campaigns maybe they can start tweeting about the lottery and give a big jackpot to make it eye catching.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
Should we create a new thread for this lottery? If this lottery becomes real then it will be better if we can make a thread where discussions about it is being done. That way as well, people might find it catchy upon seeing that it is a lottery.
that's a good idea mate, we should create another thread about this lottery so we can promote and spread the words more participants to join the lottery the more members here to have chances to win more cbx. good luck guys.

I guess, they will once it is already past the testing period. I didn't see any bug though, I'm not sure the others but for me things are ok with this. Hoping for a 50 CBX jackpot next round Smiley

A new thread should be created for the lottery. I would suggest you to add micro (24 hours), Weekly (7 days), Bi-Weekly(14 days), Monthly jackpots with difference in price amounts.

Yes, we will start with weekly draws then move slowly towards daily draws, depending on LottoBullion.com's popularity.

I never said anything against CBX moving around the CBX economy - spending is encouraged (its the selling pressure we do not want at the exchanges); everybody from sig campaign is more than welcome to participate in the lottery with his sig campaign earnings anytime!
Activity: 265

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 264
Introducing LottoBullion.com!

http://lottobullion.com/

We have created a new Crypto Bullion website, it's a simple lottery game site; just send 1 CBX to 5Toc8SqC6jdLYSKEvfHpScqcuJ9XfjyaPr (during this run, CBX address changes at every run), for a chance to win the 10 CBX Jackpot!

This is a test run with a shorter run and a smaller Jackpot (but its a real CBX Jackpot!). Please tell me if you see anything wrong with it...

Thank you and good luck!

That looks awesome, but I prefer 'BullionLotto' as a name
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

We have created a new Crypto Bullion website, it's a simple lottery game site; just send 1 CBX to 5Toc8SqC6jdLYSKEvfHpScqcuJ9XfjyaPr (during this run, CBX address changes at every run), for a chance to win the 10 CBX Jackpot!

This is a test run with a shorter run and a smaller Jackpot (but its a real CBX Jackpot!). Please tell me if you see anything wrong with it...

Thank you and good luck!

Nice Jackpot. Can we Send CBX which we earn from signature campaign to this site ? buz u told that if we spend our CBX we will be out of signature campaign in the posts above
I believe what you're not supposed to do is sell/exchange it. But that's just my opinion Smiley.

Thank you and good luck!

Nice Jackpot. Can we Send CBX which we earn from signature campaign to this site ? buz u told that if we spend our CBX we will be out of signature campaign in the posts above

Good point, well I guess there's an exception and this could be it. Since this is a test, wondering how much will the actual draw be... Cool, nice graphics you got there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Please let me know if i can join this CBX?
Pages:
Jump to: