Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 13. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
maintenance update completed

Allow me to add your latest update to the list. Hey, Chantha Owen Lueung, have you considered changing the name of Crypto-city to Crypto-Updaters? The reason I ask is because it seems like that's all Crypto-city does when not catering to nefarious actors and serial liars, namely Leroy Fodor, besides calling us TROLLS after presenting undeniable truisms. HAHAHA & Chuckles

Just a heads-up. Over the course of the next few weeks Crypto-city will be undergoing another update. We will update this thread with a date once we have more details.

Important time sensitive update for Crypto-city Citizens: http://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/blog/13/crypto-city-will-undergo-updates-today/

Hey guys and gals. Just a heads up. We will be performing another maintenance update to fix most of the reported issues found by our Citizens. Thanks for pitching in everyone.  Grin

We are now doing the internal testing for our upcoming community expansion update. Once we are happy with the results, we'll do a live update.

TIP: If the order book is going crazy, here's a tip to see what's really happening: Look the last trades, it may not be doing anything all. So don't get suckered into what the market looks like because it may not be what it seems.

BTW: http://crypto-city.com will be undergoing a site-wide update over the course of the next few days.

The Crypto-city site-wide update is complete.  Grin

Crypto-city will undergo another site update in the next few days

Massive Crypto-city update completed.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
vip
troll knows search. Monkey knows banana... ooooo.. all those huge post & your point is? lol

Did you really spend ~$100K to earn a business degree or did you spend it on bananas to stick up your ass given that you're now on some sort of banana kick?

Chantha Owen Lueung, you truly must be fucked up in the head while acting nefarious here in the cryptocurrency space if you ain't got no clue as to what my huge posts pertains to. Dude, recall you dissed the simple posts espousing the same sentiment.

For a simple recap, Leroy Fodor claimed to have learnt about Bitcoin in 2009 by a fellow toilet bowl cleaner in South Carolina when this forum had at most 20 users, with theymos not joining the ranks till 2010, yet Leroy was trading and mining bitcoins in 2009 sans any support from any community. Then, in mid-2014, Leroy Fodor, your partner in crime, came to this forum and stated that he was new to Bitcoin seeking advice, directions, etc. Leroy has since deleted his first discriminating post shortly after I quoted it, then proceeded to delete another three-dozen-plus posts, all of which I've saved.

Ergo, since you have no inclinations of distancing yourself from cryptocurrency's number one liar, it's a foregone conclusion that you, too, are not to be trusted one iota.
legendary
troll knows search. Monkey knows banana... ooooo.. all those huge post & your point is? lol
vip
It's obvious that this FUCKER needs another lesson in delineating the difference between what constitutes a troll and someone presenting undeniable truisms.
Undeniable troll-a-majism troll.

For a mere ~100K USD, you, too, can earn the same business degree that Chantha Owen Lueung earned whereupon afterward you can start a nefarious website complete with massive updates and have a serial liar partner of the likes of Leroy Fodor B.B.A. well-versed in Forex trading thingies, coupled with getting free lessons from myself as to why you're a useless fuck to the cryptocurrency community.

Lesson Three - Forex Guru or: How I Quit Trading Practice Forex Thingies and Learnt to Love Bitcoin Within 30 Days ...

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

Learn How Now  Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

cyberpinoy, Jan 15, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-com.1124/#post-152315

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

January 15, 2014: Hi, all. I'm new to this Forex shit, but been practicing for six months now. Please let me know the difference between demo and live trading.

April 17, 2014: After a year of practicing trading Forex thingies, I's ready to go live now.

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines so that I can mine Internet money, then give free seminars all across the Philippines to learnt the poor how they can become rich like me.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase was incorrectly used in spite of Bruno using it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions prior on this forum, the Forex forums, and on the UFO forums.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It's obvious that this FUCKER needs another lesson in delineating the difference between what constitutes a troll and someone presenting undeniable truisms.

Set yourself free Owen. Tell us how you really feel about Leroy and his 0.83% math.
legendary
vip
theymos, has my permission to ban all 73 user accounts of mine on this forum currently used to talk to myself because everybody else in the Bitcoin community knows that I'm a useless fuck.

Until that day, I will fuck with these nefarious actors till my last breath (unless I opt to not finish this project as well like all the other failed attempts in my life  Cry). HAHAHA & Chuckles

Nice... troll admits it's a schizo useless f*ck... truth shall set you free... chuckles...

It's obvious that this Chantha Owen Lueung FUCKER needs another lesson in delineating the difference between what constitutes a troll and someone presenting undeniable truisms. Unfortunately, I must now decide which one of Leroy Fodor's lies should be part of the next lesson, albeit I'm heavily leaning toward his Forex prowess, namely where Leroy sold his Forex portfolio in 2011 to finance the creation of the largest bitcoin mining operation in all the Philippines juxtaposed with Leroy stating in 2014 - a month prior to him REALLY learning about Bitcoin - that he was about to exit the practice Forex portfolio practice and start trading with real money, dedicating to such so to earn a living via trading Forex thingies. A month later, Leroy Fodor was on his personal Facebook page jacking off all over himself espousing to family and friends how he discovered the greatest invention since the toilet plunger - BITCOIN.
legendary
theymos, has my permission to ban all 73 user accounts of mine on this forum currently used to talk to myself because everybody else in the Bitcoin community knows that I'm a useless fuck.

Until that day, I will fuck with these nefarious actors till my last breath (unless I opt to not finish this project as well like all the other failed attempts in my life  Cry). HAHAHA & Chuckles

Nice... troll admits it's a schizo useless f*ck... truth shall set you free... chuckles...

So when are you setting yourself free and admitting that your site is a safe haven for scammers?
legendary

Until that day, I will fuck with these nefarious actors till my last breath (unless I opt to not finish this project as well like all the other failed attempts in my life  Cry). HAHAHA & Chuckles

vip
@suchmoon, People like you really disgust me. You lie, and know your lying, and know others can't prove your lying. So, you keep lying because you know you can get away with it. I tried to get Leroy to share with me some of your payout and profit situation to prove you are flat faced lying. The most he would tell me is suchmoon is lying. I can tell you she was bought out, I can tell you she made a profit, this information can be seen in the transactions in the group of buyouts we made last year sometime. But I can not go into detail about her account past that. No matter how much of an ass she is, I can not lower myself to her level of immaturity. The most you can do is argue with her like a child on the forum, which by the way is a huge waste of time. He told me he doesn't care who people believe, they can believe you, or him it doesn't really matter either way.

Yeah right. I hereby give my permission for Leroy to disclose my "payout and profit situation". See who's really lying here.

I take your silence as acknowledgement that you made the whole thing up.

I wish I could say "could happen to anyone" but I can't. Only happens to serial liars like Leroy, Owen, Zinck, and yourself.

The whole gang are nothing but fuckin' liars. If they were telling the truth, they would have no problem in showing theymos that I was kicked out of Bitcoin 100 due to racism OR ANY OTHER REASON. All they would have to do is provide just one - JUST 1 - proven reason (doesn't matter what it is) to theymos, and he has my permission to ban all 73 user accounts of mine on this forum currently used to talk to myself because everybody else in the Bitcoin community knows that I'm a useless fuck.

legendary
@suchmoon, People like you really disgust me. You lie, and know your lying, and know others can't prove your lying. So, you keep lying because you know you can get away with it. I tried to get Leroy to share with me some of your payout and profit situation to prove you are flat faced lying. The most he would tell me is suchmoon is lying. I can tell you she was bought out, I can tell you she made a profit, this information can be seen in the transactions in the group of buyouts we made last year sometime. But I can not go into detail about her account past that. No matter how much of an ass she is, I can not lower myself to her level of immaturity. The most you can do is argue with her like a child on the forum, which by the way is a huge waste of time. He told me he doesn't care who people believe, they can believe you, or him it doesn't really matter either way.

Yeah right. I hereby give my permission for Leroy to disclose my "payout and profit situation". See who's really lying here.

I take your silence as acknowledgement that you made the whole thing up.

I wish I could say "could happen to anyone" but I can't. Only happens to serial liars like Leroy, Owen, Zinck, and yourself.
legendary
In closing, Owen, please provide a video of you sticking black Chuckles up your asshole. I promise to jackoff to it while viewing it at 1/4 speed. HAHAHA & Chuckles

Gleb troll got (feeling left out) issues. Sniff sniff. awe...
vip
trolls... chuckles...

Chantha Owen Lueung spent over $100K USD to supposedly earn a business degree, yet can't differentiate between trolls and myriad astute users informing him about Leroy Fodor being cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, right up there with Marshall Long and Craig Steven Wright.

The Cliffs Notes version of the simple lesson - which I so kindly provided - is that Leroy Fodor claimed to trade and mine bitcoins in 2009, but in 2014 claimed to be new to bitcoin, not able to afford the fancy equipment. Leroy Fodor also lied about earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. There's a dedicated thread depicting Leroy Fodor dozens upon dozens of other lies.

Anybody embracing Leroy Fodor should 100% not be trusted, ergo Chantha Owen Lueung is not to be trusted as he harbors nefarious actors over on his Crypto-city site, banning IPs of those spreading truisms.

In closing, Owen, please provide a video of you sticking black Chuckles up your asshole. I promise to jackoff to it while viewing it at 1/4 speed. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary
vip

You have yet to prove honestly you were not kicked out of your charity or politely asked to leave because of your attitude and racist behavior.

The simplest lesson of the day: Show your proof to theymos that the above is true, and he has my permission to ban ALL 73 accounts of mine on this forum.

To make it even easier for you, the above is open to ANY of the 7+ billion people on the planet. If anybody can prove that the above statement by crptoarch is true, again, theymos has my permission to ban all 73 accounts I have on this forum that I currently use to talk to myself.

Bruno Kucinskas
vip
@crptoarch

Glad to see you're back, bud. Your post makes my dick so fuckin' hard. Again, thanks for the sex.

I'm sure Owen appreciates you posting in his thread so to bring a more nefarious light up his ass. It amaze's everybody in the cryptocurrency space, nefarious and non-nefarious actors alike, that you consider the simple lesson-cum-truism below as trolling.

Here's hopin', crptoarch, that you're able to pass this simple lesson. If not, may I suggest you exit the gene pool so not to accidentally procreate with whatever whore willing to take your moneys for you to eat her rotten pussy prior to you fuckin' the livin' shit outta her for a minute and a half?

Dude, here's an even smaller lesson given you've obviously had trouble digesting the previous small lesson, thanks chiefly to your ADHD kickin' in causing you to evoke Santa Clause and alluding to Leroy Fodor and him are one and the same.

May 26, 2014: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out our super power PC we built and used rigs for the larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

ONLY TWO TIMELINES by the venerable Leroy Fodor, Gog's gift to all the Flipper children who speak Fishish or not:

May 26, 2014: Leroy Fodor announced that he's new to the bitcoin space, expressing how problematic it would be for him to get his hands on quality bitcoin mining equipment there in the Philippines.

December 30, 2014: Leroy Fodor goes into great detail about how in the latter part of 2012 just prior a fire, he was in the process of converting the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines consisting of his homemade SUPER POWER computer and other used mining rigs over to ASIC-based bitcoin miners in spite of said not being released till late spring 2013.

"Good-bye, SUPER POWER computer! Hello, ASICs! Merry Christmas 2012."

I may be considered a troll, but at least I'm not as delusional as crptoarch believing that Leroy Fodor is God's gift to the cryptocurrency space.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Lol.. You are either Leroy, Owen, or one of their lowly paid shills. How can you even defend such garbage and sleep at night, otherwise? Tongue
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Gleb, there is only one lesson we need for you, and that is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713 I think that says enough about what kind of person you really are. If you spent 1/100th the time on your own projects as you do trolling people maybe you would have something worthwhile. But, it shows where your priorities and your skills are. Running a productive project is just not in your abilities. But Google, Facebook and Twitter, the truth of the web, that is your best skill.

You have yet to prove honestly you were not kicked out of your charity or politely asked to leave because of your attitude and racist behavior. The most you did prove is you do not have the ability to stick with a project you start. Yet came back to try and get support for a coin you thought you could manage. With no website experience, no coding experience, no positive PR experience, with a history of lying and scamming and stealing from people. You didn't even use those SEO skills of your to promote your little failed project. Somewhere in your deluded mind you felt you could actually be trusted to manage a coin. The sad thing is www.crypto-city.com has people who could have helped you with those problems. How much support did you get here? NONE!

Pages:
Jump to: