Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 16. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/

PLEASE, give us an update soon before our precious RateCoin becomes even more worthless than when we were conned into adding it to our respective portfolios. If you save RateCoin, one lucky user will be drawn and win a Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys.

Sorry! Crypto-city does not perform brain surgeries to give you better intelligence. You're on your own.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/

Voices from Crypto-city's 70K+ users: Owen, PLEASE, give us an update soon before our precious RateCoin becomes even more worthless than when we were conned into adding it to our respective portfolios. If you save RateCoin, one lucky user will be drawn and win a Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys.
vip

host suspending for me opting to no longer use that service while I revamp my site via LocalHost.

Sure. OK.

Great! Now that we've gotten that outta way

Nothing gets by you

Pisses you off, eh, that I was instrumental ... in being a troll.

Like I said, "nothing gets by you chuckles" (sarcasm)

And that, my friends, is how a worthless piece of shit operates in this space. This fucker, Chantha Owen Lueung, was given EVERY opportunity in making sure his site - Crypto-city.com - distanced itself from nefarious actors. But, the first time it was brought to Owen's attention that he shouldn't be associated in any form with Leroy Fodor, this fucker Owen opted to stick it up everybody's asses, defending his actions AND calling all those who were being helpful with his endeavor TROLLS. Hence, my continuing stance of sticking it up the ass of Chantha Owen Lueung in getting what he deserves. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary

host suspending for me opting to no longer use that service while I revamp my site via LocalHost.

Sure. OK.

Nothing gets by you

Pisses you off, eh, that I was instrumental ... in being a troll.

Like I said, "nothing gets by you chuckles" (sarcasm)
vip
I don't think he got in bed with Leroy (ew) but he could be Leroy's illegitimate offspring. Spells exactly how Leroy's home-schooled son would.

...enhancing...

But at least he's honest about his users being tools.

It's a bedroom suite located beneath the solar-powered duckweed pond in Yonkers, NY, where fellow tools can nestle up between Owen and Leroy while viewing the fish above. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I don't think he got in bed with Leroy (ew) but he could be Leroy's illegitimate offspring. Spells exactly how Leroy's home-schooled son would.

...enhancing...

But at least he's honest about his users being tools.
vip

Sure. OK.

Nothing gets by you

Pisses you off, eh, that I was instrumental in exposing your scammy ass, all because you opted to get in bed with Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary

Sure. OK.

Nothing gets by you
vip

Sure. OK.

Great! Now that we've gotten that outta way, please tell us how it's possible for you to have 70K+ users on your Crypto-city site, yet it's just basically you and I conversing on this thread, not to mention that your Crypto-city Facebook page is stuck at 1 Like since its conception back in January 2016, most likely provided liked by you?
legendary

Sure. OK.
vip

I'll say it again: Every motherfucker who has called me a troll in this space has proven to have operated a scam site and are no longer in cryptocurrency. Ergo, your fuckin' days are number.

Web host suspending your account? Congrats. Troll.

Thank you for the above Crypto-city update, albeit you mistaken host suspending for me opting to no longer use that service while I revamp my site via LocalHost.

Litmus Test in determining who is a nefarious actor in the crypto space: They evoke the term "troll" prior to fucking over their clientele. To date Chantha Owen Lueung has ticked all the correct boxes up to and including getting in bed with crypto's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor, then defending his actions while calling all those who previously tried to help Owen ... wait for it ... TROLLS!

Here's some helpful advice, Owen: Have your brother kick some motherfuckin' sense into your Fishish-speakin' brain. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary

I'll say it again: Every motherfucker who has called me a troll in this space has proven to have operated a scam site and are no longer in cryptocurrency. Ergo, your fuckin' days are number.

Web host suspending your account? Congrats. Troll.
vip

2 words under 5 characters. wow. Do you write code every day? What exactly do you do? I have a real life well paying job, with no college degree. wtf do you do again exactly? I will be glad to tell you what I do?   Tongue

Boop boop dit-tem dat-tem what-tem Chu!
Owen's little fishies swam over the dam.

yawn...trolls...

I'll say it again: Every motherfucker who has called me a troll in this space has proven to have operated a scam site and are no longer in cryptocurrency. Ergo, your fuckin' days are number, Chantha Owen Lueung.
legendary

2 words under 5 characters. wow. Do you write code every day? What exactly do you do? I have a real life well paying job, with no college degree. wtf do you do again exactly? I will be glad to tell you what I do?   Tongue

yawn...trolls...
vip
legendary

2 words under 5 characters. wow. Do you write code every day? What exactly do you do? I have a real life well paying job, with no college degree. wtf do you do again exactly? I will be glad to tell you what I do?   Tongue
Congrats.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

2 words under 5 characters. wow. Do you write code every day? What exactly do you do? I have a real life well paying job, with no college degree. wtf do you do again exactly? I will be glad to tell you what I do?   Tongue

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihoHlkfNzJE

Grin
vip

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Pages:
Jump to: