Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 9. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
A great way to learn while you earn. Everything you do here you can earn and learn. It really is the best place to go for both.
Some great articles but also some unsavory characters but we won't pay any attention to them will we. xP

My thoughts exactly.  Grin

And there you have it! Chantha Owen Lueung admitting that his site Crypto-city does consist of nefarious actors, two of which are his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. As you can see, Owen put a lotta thought into his reply. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
A great way to learn while you earn. Everything you do here you can earn and learn. It really is the best place to go for both.
Some great articles but also some unsavory characters but we won't pay any attention to them will we. xP

My thoughts exactly.  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
vip
Our citizenry continues to grow daily and the future is looking bright.  Grin

"Dude, according to that fuckface, Bruno, we missed the last party, but Chantha Owen Lueung says the future of Crypto-city is looking bright [like our hair]. Hey, Owen even said its citizenry continues to grow. HeHeHe! We both know what else grows there, eh? Oh, almost forgot. You've checked out the wew lately, dude? That shit's on fire!"
legendary
Our citizenry continues to grow daily and the future is looking bright.  Grin
vip
Just a heads up... Our contest area is up...  Grin

Does the winner of the contest get to give Crypto-city's Facebook page its second Like, still stagnant at one Like since you gave it back in January 2016? Or do the top winners get to bathe in your solar-powered duckweed pond with you, Chantha Owen Lueung, and your nefarious partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, and with the Fishish-speaking fishes?

Go Bonkers at Yonkers Bash

"Owen said to quit putting your dicks in the remaining fish's mouth.
This a billed as a Friends with Cash Bash and not A Hundred Friends with One Fish Fetish."
legendary
Just a heads up... Our contest area is up...  Grin
vip
Looks like a nice site, is the purpose mainly for educational of cyber currencies?

Yes, in addition to education, citizens can conference, play games, hangout with friends, etc... We're looking to create a whole world with its own economies and communities. For example, in the near future citizens will be able to create their own course curriculum / academy among other things.

And, in addition to all that, Chantha Owen Lueung will be conducting trading classes like he has to date, 100% illegal for him to do such due to him fucking people over in his securities entity where Owen also can no longer trade on legacy exchanges because his license has been stripped. In fact, it's illegal for him to participate on this forum, let alone creating another forum where trades are discussed due to his plea bargain agreement when he admitted to wrongdoings. That's your Chantha Owen Lueung, now here in the cryptocurrency space ready to fuck people all over again now that he's teamed up crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.
legendary
Looks like a nice site, is the purpose mainly for educational of cyber currencies?

Yes, in addition to education, citizens can conference, play games, hangout with friends, etc... We're looking to create a whole world with its own economies and communities. For example, in the near future citizens will be able to create their own course curriculum / academy among other things.
vip
This thread certainly is strange. I still plan on giving it a try.
Wonder what sort of people I will meet.

Certainly not a troll like gleb, but if you do offer it some butt-hurt cream and it will go away... or maybe it likes that sort of thing. You never know with them trolls.  Wink

Chantah Owen Lueung, why you still playing that troll card opposed to addressing the various accusations your way from myriad Bitcoiners on this thread and elsewhere on the wew? Surely, you have a reason for fucking over so people in the past after you got them to refinance their homes so to invest in your scammy securities, thus causing you to be barred from ever trading again on legacy exchanges, eh?

It's an excellent site if you're a nefarious actor like Owen and his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Activity: 938
legendary

Certainly not a troll like gleb, but if you do, offer it some butt-hurt cream. Maybe it will go away... or maybe it likes that sort of thing. You never know with them trolls.  Wink
legendary

Unless you're joking, here you go, asshole - after you suck all the dicks of them nefarious actors over at Crypto-city, again, unless you're joking.

TBC, all them fuckers over at Crypto-city are not to be trusted one iota, and you can take that shit to the fuckin' bank.

... was given myriad chances to protect, then advance his site, yet opted to team up with cryptocurrency's number one liar, Leroy Fodor, defending his actions via calling us TROLLS for even suggesting the idea.

Don't feed the troll, give it some butt hurt cream... instead. rofl...
vip

Unless you're joking, here you go, asshole - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashing24-is-confirmed-as-a-100-scam-1676941 - send Hashing24 some of your hard-earned money with hopes of earning a 405% ROI after you suck all the dicks of them nefarious actors over at Crypto-city, again, unless you're joking.

TBC, all them fuckers over at Crypto-city are not to be trusted one iota, and you can take that shit to the fuckin' bank.

Chantha Owen Lueung was given myriad chances to protect, then advance his site, yet opted to team up with cryptocurrency's number one liar, Leroy Fodor, defending his actions via calling us TROLLS for even suggesting the idea. Upon digging up his past, we've learnt that Owen has fucked people over in the past, thus barred from ever again trading on legacy exchanges, a truism linked-to myriad times on this "strange thread" that you voiced giving it a try nonetheless, again, unless you're joking.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
vip

whiny trolls or: I'm trying my best to warn the community against your scammy ass, Chantha Owen Lueung, just like I'm doing here with Hashing24: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16848194

Hey, Owen, here's a thought: Why don't you solicit Hashing24 to join your nefarious gang over on Crypto-city? He'll be a pecfect fit where he can pick your and Leroy Fodor's brains on how to be successful in Forex trading. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary
vip
nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA & Chuckles

troll... yawn... rofl

You just continue to YAWN, Chantha Owen Lueung, and continue to call use TROLLS who go outta our way to bring the truth to the cryptocurrency community about you and your partner Leroy Fodor nefarious activities while you ROFL your mother fuckin' ass off. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Starting with you, Owen, the first quote, with the rest about crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, your nefarious partner:

http://disciplinaryactions.finra.org/Search/ViewDocument/11197

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA
legendary
nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA & Chuckles

troll... yawn... rofl
vip

"' amazing! Crypto-city still has the lights."

Yes, amazing...

Says Chantha Owen Lueung, cleverly commenting on the funnies opposed to ever addressing accusations, i.e. getting barred from trading on legacy exchanges here in the US, a common tactic by nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Pages:
Jump to: