Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 17. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
More updates coming ahead...  Grin

Speakin' of aHEAD, thanks for keepin' us trolls aBREAST

of course chuckles

Crypto-city.com - The Global Home Of All Crypto Citizens 
You are  invited to create a page or group | We're a close knit community | We also happen to have a full suite of tools (forums, blogs, chat etc...) at your disposal to ruin your own community. | Join us 🙂

chuckles

Gleb, the troll feeling left out.

Chimerical!

On a side note, please, Chantha Owen Lueung, share with us in this community your secrets of getting barred from trading on all the formidable stock exchanges here in the US due to your unique way of fucking over your clients who once entrusted you with their moneys. Hey, maybe you can get at least one of them to Like Crypto-city's Facebook page given that nary your proclaimed 70K+ Friends for Cash user base has opted to oblige in that regard.

~ Gleb: The Left Out Troll
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

of course chuckles

You are  invited to create a page or group | We're a close knit community | We also happen to have a full suite of tools (forums, blogs, chat etc...) at your disposal to ruin your own community. | Join us 🙂

chuckles

Gleb, the troll feeling left out.
vip

of course chuckles

chuckles
legendary

of course chuckles
vip

Speakin' of aHEAD, thanks for keepin' us trolls aBREAST, for clearly it's just you and us on this thread and ALL you on Crypto-city's Facebook page. I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night knowing that you can't get either one of your partners - Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck - to Like said FB page, let alone Leroy's mother, aunt, uncle and fellow toilet bowl cleaner in SC. That said, please keep 'em updates a comin' for those you've yet to ban access to your nefarious site.

chuckles
legendary
vip
Trolls try so hard, yet funny fails a result.

70K+ proclaimed users of your nefarious Crypto-city site and the ONLY replies to this thread are from you and those of us you call trolls. In case I hadn't said it enough, Owen you are one delusional fuck!
legendary
Trolls try so hard, yet funny fails a result.
vip
In an effort to make the communities easier to find we'll be reorganizing the community categories in the next week or so.

Nefarious Actor on Crypto-city: Wait, what? Owen, have you lost your fuckin' mind? Us nefarious actors DON'T want to be easily found, hence joining your 1-Facebook-Like site. Please, we beg of you to reconsider. We'll even increase our stakes of RateCoin if that'll do the trick. We'll learn Fishish. We'll definitely come to your and Leroy Fodor's wedding. Thank you in advance.
legendary
In an effort to make the communities easier to find we'll be reorganizing the community categories in the next week or so.
legendary

Suspended because I opted to not pay for the next month's service due to opting to host elsewhere after the site gets rebranded via my local host.

Sure. Ok.
vip

Obviously, this has to be a match made in Heaven between.

gleb reverts back to his troll self after his project hosting account got suspended. bummer. You could have been a productive troll.

Suspended because I opted to not pay for the next month's service due to opting to host elsewhere after the site gets rebranded via my local host.

FACT: Every other person who has called me a troll turned around fucked folks outta millions. Is that yours and Leroy Fodor's and Michael Zinck's plans? For sake of argument, I may be a troll but you're a worthless piece of shit.  HAHAHA
legendary

Obviously, this has to be a match made in Heaven between.

gleb reverts back to his troll self after his project hosting account got suspended. bummer. You could have been a productive troll.
vip
Site updates are done

Crypto-city.com 
The Home Of True Crypto Citizens | If you are passionate and in your core a true believer in crypto then come build Your Crypto Society in a friendly community with us | We may not not be popular with the trolls and fudsters, but that is rather the point.

Obviously, this has to be a match made in Heaven between Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor given that both ignore sound advice in correcting their copy once errors are duly brought to their attention: Leroy with not correcting the spelling of Stking AND presentings percentages incorrectly, and now Owen with his grammar error(s) in his sig. I'd say that that's a true litmus test in determining who are scammers in the crypto space, another case in point being Joshua Zipkin continuing to spell whatnot as whatnut even after trying to set his scammy ass straight.

Owen, please post pics of the marriage being consummated, also letting us know if you took his last name or Leroy took yours. My pick is Leroy Lueung given that it has a nice ring to it. HAHAHA
legendary
Site updates are done
vip
The Hyperstake (HYP) community has been added to Crypto-city community, as well as a few more exchanges. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann

If the scammy ass Chantha Owen Lueung hasn't blocked your IP from visiting Crypto-city, you'll be able to read what the scam coin HYP posts there. HAHAHA
legendary
The Hyperstake (HYP) community has been added to Crypto-city community, as well as a few more exchanges. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann
vip
I mean, shit, can't you buy a bunch of FB likes over in digital goods for some dust these days?  Roll Eyes
U seriously expecting an answer to that question? LoL

And that's how you blow a hundred grand on a business degree so that you can team up with crypto's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor and reply with utter nonsense complete with a CHUCKLE LoL. HAHAHA

For those not yet up to speed, Chantha Owen Lueung is a fuckin' moron!
legendary
I mean, shit, can't you buy a bunch of FB likes over in digital goods for some dust these days?  Roll Eyes
U seriously expecting an answer to that question? LoL
Pages:
Jump to: