Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 4. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Just a heads. http://crypto-city.com maintenance updates will be in the next 2-3 weeks. The major updates will be coming around July or so.  Cheesy

In spite of Chantha Owen Lueung spending over a hundred grand to earn a business degree, he failed in excluding the word 'up' and accompanying hyphen as in 'heads-up' in his attempt to mock me with his bullshit updates-are-coming post. I think this fucker's jealous because I've been directing a lot of attention to Qtum, like this post -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18031127
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Just a heads up. http://crypto-city.com maintenance updates will be in the next 2-3 weeks. The major updates will be coming around July or so.  Cheesy
vip
I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

Almost three years later and I'll give you three guesses as to whose visa ran out and what couple has yet to make it to Merica. I'll give you a hint: It may or may not involve Chantha Owen Lueung's partner, Leroy Fodor, of StakeMiners and RateCoin, currently both in the shitter. HAHAHA & Chuckles
vip
https://www.facebook.com/chantha.lueung/posts/10208747409510895?pnref=story

"I think I'll just hack this giant pile of shit left by 74K+ users of Crypto-city. The chances of being caught are nil, let alone anybody caring."
vip
Have a great crypto weekend everyone.  Grin

As anybody with two brain cells can clearly see, the only person representing Crypto-city communicating on its official thread here is Chantha Owen Lueung, in spite of him claiming that C-c enjoys a user base of over 74K carried over from when it was branded FriendsForCash started over a decade ago. Yet, Owen wants you to believe that SOON Crypto-city will be a household name.

"Otto, rumors have it that this was once a humble abode till Crypto-city became a household name."
legendary
Have a great crypto weekend everyone.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Crypto-city.com is hitting the airwaves. Crypto-city radio ads will run at 12:15am/pm , 4:15am/pm , 8:15am/pm. Everyday , eastern standard time.  Grin

That ad was a lol-fest. You mushed so many known brands into it to make sure people would humor it for a second, bravo.
Like Disneyland... really?
Sounded like garbage but the important part was at the end the speaker pronounced the sites name correctly, twice.
Then it was like the stars aligned with a hidden message from Chantha...
The next song played was Nine Inch Nails - Closer. The opening lyrics promoted your motto well  Roll Eyes

I hope you continue to waste money on these type of methods.

@Gleb I think your right about crypto4ce. Either its Owen, his brother, family friend, or a paid shill. Found the username in another place trying to make sure people knew the differences about CryptoCity the ponzi scheme (HYIP browser game) and CryptoCity the social network trying to scam you.
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Crypto-city-Crypto-city-t525722.html
vip
Crypto-city.com is hitting the airwaves. Crypto-city radio ads will run at 12:15am/pm , 4:15am/pm , 8:15am/pm. Everyday , eastern standard time.  Grin

And it's up to Crypto-city's pretend 74K+ users to figure out what radio station those supposed ads will be running on. My guess is on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVh6aOwY08g given that Chantha Owen Lueung doesn't live too far from Jericho, New York, where a crash occurred in 1981, his way of paying homage to the dude whom I knew his brother (and brother's now ex-wife).
legendary
vip
Quote from: Gleb Gamow
THERE'S NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING YOU CAN SAY

No one cares what you post. Doesn't change how you've proven yourself to be a dumb-ass.

In light of these two things.

• You're dumber than a tree stump
  • You're too dumb to realize you're dumber than a tree stump

How sad is that? What a dumb-ass. Dumb-ass bruno kucinskass.  Grin

Post away! Post until your fingers bleed. No one cares. I don't.

It's not nice to lie. You seem to be caring a lot, what with resurrecting your old suckpuppet and all.

Looks like a nice site

Thanks. It gets better every day.  Grin

Question: Do you two use your right hands or your left hands when you daily jack each other off?

Not sure I understand what you're getting at. I've made my own community there, it's greats. Almost like running my own site.

So what's the name of that "greats" community?

The biggerest and mostest greatest community on Crypto-city is one maintained by Chantha Owen Lueung enjoying ... wait for it ... 14 followers, 13 if you disclude Owen himself, and ONLY 11 if you disclude his partners-in-crime, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. The next biggest community is maintained by a dude masquerading as a women penning plagiarized blog posts on subjects unrelated to the crypto space. The next biggest community is by Leroy himself with his staggering two blog posts littered with grammatical and rudimentary math errors. The next biggest community is by ... oops, my bad, there aren't any more, leaving Crypto-city's 74K+ user base waiting with bated breath for ...

"I will build the greatest community on Crypto-city and make Bruno pay for it!"
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

No one cares what you post. Doesn't change how you've proven yourself to be a dumb-ass.

It's not nice to lie. You seem to be caring a lot, what with resurrecting your old suckpuppet and all.

Looks like a nice site

Thanks. It gets better every day.  Grin

Question: Do you two use your right hands or your left hands when you daily jack each other off?

Not sure I understand what you're getting at. I've made my own community there, it's greats. Almost like running my own site.

So what's the name of that "greats" community?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

vip

"My life has changed ever since my Filipino neighbor, Leroy Fodor, turned me on and introducing me to Crypto-city"
vip

Oh look look, nefarious fuckface, do you think that we're so moronic that we're unable to adjust the time sittings in our profiles, default at GMT?

Further, you, fail to spell Kucinskas correct so that Google et al. can correctly index me as a scammy Dumb-ass.

To be clear, THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY OR DO Because I suck theymos' dick

Of course I think you're a moron. You're such a dumb-ass, you make a tree stump look smart. Normally that's not possible, but you're the exception.

Nobody cares how your name is spelled nor about your preference for sucking dick. Dumb-ass kucinskass

So, if I'm a Dumb-ass and you're some intelligent crypto dude showing the world that my research should be taken with a grain of salt, how is it humanly possible that an intelligent dude like yourself can't see that Leroy Fodor is a serial liar given the following account penned by his own nefarious hands?

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket. [/size][/quote]

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA

I'd say that only a RETARD would continue to bump a thread for me to continually reply as to what characters Chantha Owen Lueung, Leroy Fodor and yourself truly are. Further, Owne has to be a retard, for all he had to do back in the day was distance himself from Leroy Fodor, thus giving his endeavor a chance to flourish but opted to go the other route, hence here we are today - me dissing Crypto-city et al. for the whole world to see, the venture never getting past the here's-another-massive-update stage like its predecessor Friends For Cash started a decade ago by Owen with its claimed 74K+ user base. HAHAHA & Chuckles

Again, THERE'S NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING YOU CAN SAY, WRITE OR DO THAT'LL MAKE ME STOP STICKING IT UP OWEN'S ASS, but you continue to try, asshole, whereupon I'll reply in this thread bringing further to light Owen's nefarious activities. You go, girlfriend! You go!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Oh look look, nefarious fuckface, do you think that we're so moronic that we're unable to adjust the time sittings in our profiles, default at GMT?

Further, you, fail to spell Kucinskas correct so that Google et al. can correctly index me as a scammy Dumb-ass.

To be clear, THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY OR DO Because I suck theymos' dick

Of course I think you're a moron. You're such a dumb-ass, you make a tree stump look smart. Normally that's not possible, but you're the exception.

Nobody cares how your name is spelled nor about your preference for sucking dick. Dumb-ass kucinskass
vip
We're making good progress and have gotten most of the critical bugs out the way. I'm happy to say that we're getting very close giving the green light for another site update soon at http://crypto-city.com  Smiley

"Then I continued to post mundane updates after mundate updates after mundate updates that don't add up to a hill of beans, but at least it kept me busy enough so that I didn't have to stick my finger up my butthole and smell it in making sure my partners didn't violate me while I was sleeping."
legendary
We're making good progress and have gotten most of the critical bugs out the way. I'm happy to say that we're getting very close giving the green light for another site update soon at http://crypto-city.com  Smiley
vip
Oh look look, bitmasta and the dumb-ass gleb is the same person because the dumb-ass troll think the time is the time is the same. You win a dumb-ass award:

http://prntscr.com/e091ta

Maybe we're all the same people. Dumb-ass gleb kucinkass

Can you come up with a better troll than this?!
I can get past the broken engrish and new account but come on with this weak shit.

To be fair, I just thought of something. Maybe crypto4ce is Owen's real brother, the MMA dude, and he's been kicked in the head too many times hence not knowing what time it is.

"This ain't good! It's potat o'clock time. Such pow!"

Announcer: And Meany Mic delivers yet another such pow to the head, this time knockin' the duckweed outta ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Oh look look, bitmasta and the dumb-ass gleb is the same person because the dumb-ass troll think the time is the time is the same. You win a dumb-ass award:

http://prntscr.com/e091ta

Maybe we're all the same people. Dumb-ass gleb kucinkass

Can you come up with a better troll than this?!
I can get past the broken engrish and new account but come on with this weak shit.

Pages:
Jump to: