Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 5. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Oh look look, bitmasta and the dumb-ass gleb is the same person because the dumb-ass troll think the time is the time is the same. You win a dumb-ass award:

Retard doesn't have a clue as to how post images.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://prntscr.com/e091ta

Maybe we're all the same people. Dumb-ass gleb kucinkass

Oh look look, nefarious fuckface, do you think that we're so moronic that we're unable to adjust the time sittings in our profiles, default at GMT?

Further, akin to Leroy Fodor STILL failing to realize that -0.87 ≠ -87% in re his StakeMiners' Investors' initial investment's current worth, you, too, fail to spell Kucinskas correct so that Google et al. can correctly index me as a scammy Dumb-ass. Additionally, by you continuing to post in Chantha Owen Lueung's venerable thread, I get to further reply in bringing to light Owen's nefarious activities, including his piece of shit Crypto-city with its pretend 74K+ user base having a sole sponsor - RateCoin - which he co-owns with cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, and a retarded Canadian named Michael Zinck. HAHAHA & Chuckles

To be clear, THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO STOP ME FROM EXPOSING YOU NEFARIOUS FUCKS. Why? Because I suck theymos' dick and he likes it (according to those you butt-naked camp with).

Again, speaking of Dump-ass, it's been over a year since I penned - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/theymos-please-ban-my-scammy-ass-and-all-my-alts-from-this-forum-if-1168431 - and to date nary a soul on the planet has been able to get me banned off this forum via something suposedly so simple that a retarded duckweed pond owner could do it, yet I's still here. Think about it, asshole! Hell, I'll even bumb the goddamn thread so you can easily find it if you don't have a fuckin clue as to how to activate a link: here it is again - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/theymos-please-ban-my-scammy-ass-and-all-my-alts-from-this-forum-if-1168431
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Oh look look, bitmasta and the dumb-ass gleb is the same person because the dumb-ass troll think the time is the time is the same. You win a dumb-ass award:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/e9e20a99354b4240b130b0f85d2c369f.png

http://prntscr.com/e091ta

Maybe we're all the same people. Dumb-ass gleb kucinkass
It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street.

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow.

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb.

Once again I wish to thank crptoarch for informing the world that I'm not worthy to weed out nefarious actors thanks to traffic convictions (plural, because crptoarch cited ONLY one run-in with the Oregon, IL, police department when in fact there were two). If only my crimes against humanity weren't more sever than , perhaps my voice would carry more weight in this community, but I guess, again, thanks to crptoarch, such'll never be the case.  Cry

Cannot disagree with you there.

Of course not, you nefarious fuck! You are the same person as has been proven beyond doubt to be the case.

You're such a DUMB-ASS, it's not even funny. I almost feel pity for this dumb-ass kucinskass.
vip
It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street.

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow.

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb.

Thanks.

Once again I wish to thank crptoarch for informing the world that I'm not worthy to weed out nefarious actors thanks to traffic convictions (plural, because crptoarch cited ONLY one run-in with the Oregon, IL, police department when in fact there were two). If only my crimes against humanity weren't more sever than Chantha Owen Lueung's run-in with the SEC (below), perhaps my voice would carry more weight in this community, but I guess, again, thanks to crptoarch, such'll never be the case.  Cry

http://disciplinaryactions.finra.org/Search/ViewDocument/11197

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Going over the thread I'm starting to believe this Bruno Kucinskass gleb gamow or whatever this troll calls himself is a Dumb-ass.  This dumb-ass is the real deal, apparently this dumb-ass really does have a walnut for brains, but I like walnuts so that just leaves dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Besides, I wouldn't want to insult the walnut by comparing it to your dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Oh yeah. Stop sending me your dumb-ass messages of your crying dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Of course not, you nefarious fuck! You, Chantha Owen Lueung, and the butt-licking crypto4ce are the same person as has been proven beyond doubt to be the case.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Going over the thread I'm starting to believe this Bruno Kucinskass gleb gamow or whatever this troll calls himself is a Dumb-ass.  This dumb-ass is the real deal, apparently this dumb-ass really does have a walnut for brains, but I like walnuts so that just leaves dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Besides, I wouldn't want to insult the walnut by comparing it to your dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Oh yeah. Stop sending me your dumb-ass messages of your crying dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

vip

The following is the PM exchange between the venerable crypto4ce and myself, Dumb-ass, which fuckface alluded to:

Speaking of Dumb-ass, you nefarious fuckface, there's an easy way for you to block me from PM'ing you so that you don't have to publicly demand that I quit PM'ing you in spite of it being you who first PM'ed me (not depicted in the exchange above). Further, speaking of Dumb-ass, the correct spelling of my last name is Kucinskas if your [failed] attempt was to have Google et al. indexed your alluded-to pronouncement to the world warning its citizens of my scammy Dumb-ass. Thank me via PM for now fixing that for you the next time you stick your index finger up Chantha Owen Lueung's ass while sucking off his duckweed-flavor cock.

^^^ Chantha Owen Lueung, I hope that the Nor'easter currently impacting Yonkers, NY, didn't force you to not enjoy breakfast at your solar-powered duckweed poolside while you penned your informative posts on Crypto-city's formidable thread addressing its pretend 74K+ user base. That'd be a shame.  Cry
legendary

Thanks.
legendary
what is crypto-city,com
social media site same facebook and twitter
how much point every comment like upload and share in there,
how much point can get convert to bitcoin or doge coin, how much price one point to convert crypto coin
In some ways, it's similar FB and some ways different, but crypto based theme. It's always being updated and expanded. See here for details: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/176/

vip
what is crypto-city,com
how much point can get convert to bitcoin or doge coin, how much price one point to convert crypto coin

ARE YOU A FUCKIN IDIOT FOR EVEN CONSIDERING REGISTERING ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT SITE OPERATED BY THE NEFARIOUS CHANTHA OWEN LUEUNG WHO'S NO LONGER ALLOWED TO TRADE ON LEGACY US EXCHANGE MARKETS DUE TO PAST CONVICTIONS?

Get up to speed by reading my replies to this thread and you'll learn shit like ...

"Then I convinced some of my clients to mortgage their homes to purchase even more shares of a company that didn't even exist because it was a good investment given that the pseudo company was located in the middle of some desert."
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what is crypto-city,com
vip
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/

To prove that advertising on Crypto-city is profitable, thanks to its to-date sole sponsor - RateCoin - Crypto-city's 74K+ user base pooled their resources and purchased one US dollar worth of XRA some time during the past 24 hours in hope of all hopes that it won't experience the same faith as all the other POS altcoins in StakeMiners portfolio, viz. a -0.87% loss in value (-87% if you don't have a B.B.A. like Leroy Fodor claims to possess and'd tell you straight to your face that he did the math correctly). HAHAHA & Chuckles

Speaking of Chuckles ...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/interview-dan-gul-amt-skype-chat-customer1/

What do you know about Bruno Kucinskas who has posted the leaked transcript on his new account?

Not a whole lot, just that he focuses on exposing these kinds of tactics and scams in a comedic if vulgar fashion on a regular basis, it’s his thing. I don’t always agree with his approach, but we have a mutual respect about it.

I think despite the “nuclear-powered” approach he takes he gets results and genuinely seems interested in making sure people don’t get screwed over, all while providing some chuckles along the way.

"Chantha Owen Lueung had a duckweed pond
E-I-E-I-O
And by his pond he liked to chuckle
E-I-E-I-O
With a chuckle here
And a chuckle there
Here a chuckle, there a chuckle
Everywhere a chuckle chuckle
Chantha Owen Lueung had a duckweed pond
E-I-E-I-O"
vip
We're making some good progress so far eliminating most of the bugs, so we hope to most of under controlled for a February site update.

"Then I released a mundane update expressing that the former mundane update was making good progress in re "bugs", but what was really happening behind the scenes is that I started a thread on another forum seeking help as to why two programs of our website weren't jiving, in which posters had just starting to reply to my request, albeit I couldn't make heads or tails as to what the fuck they were talking about, hence the ye ole standby an-update-is-coming-an-update-is-coming tactic to satisfy Crypto-city's pretend 74K+ user base until I ran my findings past my mentor and business partner, a renown website-builder guru, Leroy FodorB.B.A.."

If you like Bruno's posts in this thread like the one above, please consider subscribing to this channel and place your comments below. Until next time, thank you for your support.
legendary
We're making some good progress so far eliminating most of the bugs, so we hope to most it under control for a February site update.
vip
We're pretty excited about the future growth of http://crypto-city.com

"Then I expressed how excited we - read: I - were about the future of Crypto-city rebranded from the decade-old stagnant Friends for Cash site where we/I said the same thing back then with claims of taking over Facebook's market share starting with the same pretend 74K+ user base."
legendary
We're pretty excited about the future growth of http://crypto-city.com
vip
Good  morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Update: Hopefully we'll have most of the bugs sorted by the end of January - early February so we can continue with the expansion of http://crypto-city.com

"Then I continued to troll the trolls by announcing yet another massive update to rid pretend bugs under the guise of expanding Crypto-city to a pretend 74K+ X 2 user base, penning such nonsense while relaxing at my snow-covered solar-powered duckweed pond behind my Yonkers, NY, duplex."
legendary
Good  morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Update: Hopefully we'll have most of the bugs sorted by the end of January - early February so we can continue with the expansion of http://crypto-city.com
vip
Have a great weekend everyone

"Then at the end of each week I wish all my pretend 74K+ users a great weekend, when in reality I don't give a shit as long as somebody hopefully sees my RateCoin ad on Crypto-city."
legendary
Have a great weekend everyone
Pages:
Jump to: