Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 6. (Read 41596 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Some nice volatility in the fast few days

"Then I continued to blast grammatically incorrect short-sentence replies complete with misspellings to Crypto-city's pretend 74K+ user base with aspirations of garnering a for-real 100+ users to hopefully con via our very own sole sponsor, RateCoin, co-owned with cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor."
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Some nice volatility in the fast few days
vip

So you changed from Friends4Cash site to Friends4Crypto. But we all saw it coming.
Even when you tried to pitch your scamming city to the GH forum a year back.

I saw your plugin for the CC points for all this 6mo back and was waiting for you to do something with it.

Since your converting your own CC points from paypal payments then to Crypto.
Did you ever procure a money licence for this? Especially in NY...

"Then I started working under the radar using my real name, possibly like Satoshi Nakamoto, teaching and trading securities even though it's against the law for me to do such thanks to me convincing a couple dudes back in the day to mortgage their homes so to invest in an entity in a desert that I controlled but didn't really exist, and also distributing and converting point thingies for myriad currencies sans a license in ... wait for it ... New York."
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

So you changed from Friends4Cash site to Friends4Crypto. But we all saw it coming.
Even when you tried to pitch your scamming city to the GH forum a year back.

I saw your plugin for the CC points for all this 6mo back and was waiting for you to do something with it.

Since your converting your own CC points from paypal payments then to Crypto.
Did you ever procure a money licence for this? Especially in NY...
legendary
If anyone is new to crypto: Free Crypto Education. What is a bitcoin crypto currency? What can you do with it? #crypto #education #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #btc https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/crypto-city-academy/
vip

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/176/

"Then I enticed anybody who may stumble upon our BitcoinTalk thread even more great stuff like trading in nearly-impossible-to-obtain-in-their-lifetime Crypto-city points for their favorite crypto currencies which we misspelled and forgot to include our very own race-to-the-bottom RateCoin, Crypto-city's sole sponsor."
legendary
vip
Happy new year!

In 2017, let's see if we can finally convince Chantha Owen Lueung that his partner Leroy Fodor is a motherfuckin' idiot and cryptocurrency's number one serial liar:

Yep 0.00002000 not gonna happen

RIPO on Bittrex HAHA

WARNING This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

and 0.00000082 on cryptsy is a far cry from 0.00002000. Dude above will be holding those coins for a long time HAHAHA

I doubt its gonna hit 2000 satoshi but it was a cool coin while it lasted HAHAHA

"One time I penned a HAHAHA post about a failing altcoin trading at 0.00000082 BTC, but now I el pumpo RateCoin to the moon even though my piece of shit altcoin is currently trading ONLY at 0.00000012 BTC, equating to for a mere three US cents, you'll be the proud owner of a quarter million XRA. If you've been looking for clues at the scene of the crime, life's been good to me so far."
vip
legendary
vip
Our planned updates are will be delayed for a short time until the bugs are all squashed. Sad

"Then I continued to ignore accusations of Crypto-city and myself by once again posting about C-c's completed or planned massive updates that may or may not be delayed due to the crickets cockroaches in my Yonkers' duplex needing squashing.
legendary
Our planned updates will be delayed for a short time until the bugs are all squashed. Sad
vip
Merry x-mas everyone from http://Crypto-city.com

Feel free to stick your fuckin' x-mas up your scammy ass since obviously you loathe the word Christmas whether you believe in the utter nonsense or not. The truth of the matter is that there's nobody here in this thread except you, I and my nemeses ... My bad! Merry Xmas, my nemeses, from Bruno Kucinskas. HAHAHA & Chuckles

What I learnt today:

Obviously, them unpaid editors couldn't afford to pay over a hundred grand to earn a degree like the venerable Chantha Owen Lueung has, given that all of them misspelled x-mas as Xmas counter to Owen's "Merry x-mas everyone from http://Crypto-city.com" where even proper placement of commas must be extremely overrated in Owen's scammy eyes.

Funny ... seriously, funny how Owen demands trust while he and his cohorts discredit me because I haz traffic tickets and didn't develop domains I purchased, hence not worthy to diss his scammy ass via providing definitive proof, yet Owen has to date NOT demonstrated as to why his felonist ass should again be trusted because ...

legendary
vip
Happy holidaze all

"Then I continued to post utter nonsense to my pretend 74K+ user base in hopes of my number one nemesis will post another funny meme so that I can CHUCKLE my ass off."
legendary
vip
Users are loving the multi-lingual chat on http://crypto-city.com

Great way to learn a new language on the fly.  Grin

"Then I told them that Crypto-city's multi-lingual chat script thingy was a great way to learn any language of the world by immersion on the fly while my pants zipper was open."
legendary
Users are loving the multi-lingual chat on http://crypto-city.com

Great way to learn a new language on the fly.  Grin
vip
Now on Crypto-city.com : chat with users around the world in any language live  while conversing in your local language. http://crypto-city.com  Grin

Well fuck me in my ass! I just tried to speak Navajo, a non-written language, to one of the only eight Chamicuro-speaking dudes in Peru but no joy. Chantha Owen Lueung, I assume that your definition of "any language" doesn't include Klingon or Fishish, eh?

EDIT: Fuck, no Taushiro option either. Owen, what part of "any language" don't I understand, or is Leroy Fodor giving you free liar, liar, pants on fire lessons on some private IRC channel?

"Then I incorporated a readily available language script thingie and pawned it off a massive improvement to Crypto-city stating that it works for any language live around the world."
Pages:
Jump to: