Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 2. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 30, 2019, 12:47:18 PM
The cryptocurrency market by its nature is unpredictable and has recently experienced a major downfall. By close of 2017, the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum rose to the highest point with Bitcoin reaching a high of almost $20,000. The cause of the cryptocurrency price crash may be difficult to pinpoint but several factors may have led to the crypto market capitalization drop. The combination of these factors may have caused a collapse of the market. But, this does not in any way mean an end for cryptocurrencies. The projection is that the market prices may or may not drop further. But whatever happens will serve as an opportunity to review the market to determine accurate application opportunities in the cryptocurrency space. With all this information of crypto's volatility there's still a lot more ICOs and altcoins worth investing for like, Poseidon, IBC group and Bitrus.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 27, 2019, 12:59:57 AM
The crypto market is small and for that reason can be easily manipulated. It is very difficult to predict
what will happen as the market does not react like we would expect.
it is true, cryptos can be manipulated because the cryptomarket is not huge, so anyone with huge money can manipulated cryptocurrency, that us why the price is always unstable in this market and makes the price so unpredictable, anyone normal trader will easily loss their money of they can not choose a good time to invest or cut loss when the price fall.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
March 26, 2019, 10:55:19 PM
Yes it is. And this is both good and bad. In one day, your funds can increase by 10 times, and then sharply lower in price. It is difficult to guess and predict how it will be, so you need to count on luck.
I don't agree that luck determines income, though it's not wrong, but the most important thing is the right analysis, in my opinion. therefore do not rely on luck, because like gambling
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 10:49:33 PM
Certainly and another lesson is that people need to have less expectations and understand that price movements are the result of a brand new market compared to traditional ones and with no defined functions. This thread was made 6 months ago and since then the market has shown no breakthrough in the overall use of most cryptos by people. I think this will never happen either.
The more unpredictable the market is, the farther away from the traders, because the price that becomes the benchmark of trade is always changing. Unlike if prices are stable, more transactions due to fear are no longer there and dare to trade with optimism that price predictions will be exactly as expected.
Basically money market trading predicts that prices will rise or prices will drop in a certain period, so prices that are very unstable make predictions more difficult and many trades wait and see, then make decisions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
March 26, 2019, 08:13:23 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

Cryptocurrency price is so news depended, everytime the coins get a good event price pumps and when it has no news, price will be down again.
Also with FUD, when bad news come, the price will dump.
So, if you want to be success in crypto, make sure you up to date with the news 24/7 Cheesy
I second this.. News which are otherwise known as Fundamental analysis play a great role in managing digital assets . I will like to point out that it's not only in the crypto market big news causes swings in the market.. Same happen In forex and stocks
Activity: 476
March 26, 2019, 07:58:37 PM
The crypto market is small and for that reason can be easily manipulated. It is very difficult to predict
what will happen as the market does not react like we would expect.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 25, 2019, 04:21:52 PM
There are some coins that the team is constantly working hard to develop the project. Such coins are very promising to invest into it because you know its value will by all means increase after the project development. You don't always have to follow prediction
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
March 25, 2019, 04:13:12 PM
Yes it is. And this is both good and bad. In one day, your funds can increase by 10 times, and then sharply lower in price. It is difficult to guess and predict how it will be, so you need to count on luck.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 25, 2019, 12:22:50 PM
sometime predict cannot be reference, just wondering in early 2017 till middle year.
who knows in late year a big pump is coming, many people become millionare and become poor at that time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 25, 2019, 12:18:37 PM
You are right and that is the exact reason why crypto investments are risky and profitable at the same time, moreover i think that if you are good at technical analysis then you can predict the moment especially on long time frames.
in my opinion a high risk investment will certainly get great results also need confidence and patience in investing with crypto eyes
Your two are right, once the investment have high risk you will get a lot of profit but I thinl cryptocurrency is less risky compared to others but why crypto even have less risk you can still earn more moneh because that's good to the cryptocurrency.

Crypto is unpredictable because honestly market down and fast without further noticing or sometimes no sign will see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 12:14:55 PM
It has been said before and they know it which is the high risk/ high reward ratio. I just remember back when there are a lot of huge orders in exchanges and they are definitely whales. And they sure do came from gambling, stock trading or anything where you just risk your money for bigger gains. Just ride that unpredictability of crypto and you will benefit a lot.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 25, 2019, 12:01:36 PM
As now they can't increase up by their own price getting slowly to pump up. But i think that this year is very important to see that have a potential that altcoins can increase up again.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
March 24, 2019, 07:49:21 PM
You are right and that is the exact reason why crypto investments are risky and profitable at the same time, moreover i think that if you are good at technical analysis then you can predict the moment especially on long time frames.
in my opinion a high risk investment will certainly get great results also need confidence and patience in investing with crypto eyes
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
March 24, 2019, 07:35:55 PM
Certainly and another lesson is that people need to have less expectations and understand that price movements are the result of a brand new market compared to traditional ones and with no defined functions. This thread was made 6 months ago and since then the market has shown no breakthrough in the overall use of most cryptos by people. I think this will never happen either.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 24, 2019, 07:23:38 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

The crypto market is not a stable market. It is a game with lots of money. You must learn to familiarize yourself with that. They like which pump coin, which coin will increase.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
March 24, 2019, 07:11:46 PM
Just find patterns and vulnerabilities. On both you can earn money in crypto. For example I know patterns in trading and earn here+ I've found one disadvantage in project and I can make something giving me money flow. it is kind of mining
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
March 24, 2019, 06:59:24 PM
it's true that risk is unavoidable because there are always risks everywhere especially when we talk about investment, but even so, we can minimize risk by choosing ways to only invest in really good coins so we still tend to get a lot of profits with relatively small risk
I always disagree with the term that big risk means big results
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
March 24, 2019, 06:12:24 PM
it is certainly one of the features possessed by the blockchain technology as everybody within the crypto space clearly understands that there is no certainty in the course of predicting scores within the pricing of the tokens and currencies in general crypto space
Activity: 336
March 24, 2019, 06:10:40 PM
Believe me. There is no difference on where in the list is a coin. The main thing is how much it grows in price and how much income it brings for its investors. The more these indicators are, the more they will buy it and the more its capitalization will grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
March 24, 2019, 04:43:09 PM

The risk is inevitable

Cryptocurrency price is so news depended, everytime the coins get a good event price pumps and when it has no news, price will be down again.
Also with FUD, when bad news come, the price will dump.
So, if you want to be success in crypto, make sure you up to date with the news 24/7 Cheesy

I agree, look at that news about bitmain when they minimized man power. Altcoin related to it dumped. I also think being active with crypto-news feed will be a great help.
Pages:
Jump to: