Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 21. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
I wondered if there was a way to remove the shit, trashcoin from the system. There are literally thousands of coins, but it seems that only 10% of them are active. This market needs to be "cleaned up"

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
July 12, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
This is a bitter post from a very bitter person who probably took the most bitter decisions of his life. Crypto is still in its infancy. It has not gone to shit my friend. You need to calm down and take better decisions so your portfolio doesn't end up in shit
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 12, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
Too many of the ICO that does not have a strong team so it could not continue to grow and eventually lost. Choosing a good course ICO coins is also very difficult and this needs to experience a lot. And coins, when prices go up and down very quickly, should be able to stay afloat.
Part of this business is learning how to play well, the pumped and dumped might also give us opportunities to gained, people who loves to take the risk are mostly succeed when fluctuations favored their assessment, its a lots of shit inside but from that shit money also flowing you just need to make proper assessment and make your entry in a good position.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
Too many of the ICO that does not have a strong team so it could not continue to grow and eventually lost. Choosing a good course ICO coins is also very difficult and this needs to experience a lot. And coins, when prices go up and down very quickly, should be able to stay afloat.

No, your mouth talks shit: Leave the site!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:42:24 AM
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
You start to lose religion in crypto-currencies, and this is the most essential hassle, your greed has come to be better than you may believe. Do now not take offense at this, you need to remember that now humans have become very depending on bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

there are a lot of scam ico now, let alone ico coin lending, already 99% scam, i've been fooled by ico project, for that, i have to be very careful in buying ico, to avoid fraud
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
July 12, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
this is the word of the person who feels cheated there will be ICO scam, I think you should learn more about cryptocurrency before going directly for buying and selling Bitcoin.

and as good as you do not buy Bitcoin or Altcoins from loan or savings money, buy your Altcoins with money seadaanya, because when the price is down it will be like you this angry in this forum.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
This is one of the reasons I'm for Regulation. Some of these Projects have no business doing an ICO. There are loads of other people already doing what they're raising funds for. It's just a roller coaster.
Activity: 46
July 12, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Perhaps this is a bit of a picture of how the crypto in the future, if there is nothing fundamentally done in some future time. Everyone who goes into this field already knows that there is a very high risk, but at a certain level of thinking, shitcoin only keeps people further away from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
The crypto "culture" is definitely not what it once was. Everyone is greedy and scammy nowadays. I hope it's just a phase.

It is probably going to get worse before it gets any better while I would like to see the adoption of cryptocurrencies through the world very few people have stopped to think what this means, can you imagine the amount of people that are going to get hacked if that happened? So something will have to be done to improve the security of the coins.
Activity: 88
July 11, 2018, 11:26:49 PM
Satoshi has inspired many people, not just the blockchain developers, but many others to invest in a coin that can change lives in the future. I think that kind of passion is what makes the project without the future raise huge funds. We are among thousands of coins, and a smirk of predator fangs.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
This will make most ICOs fail. Most of them are scams just to dupe investors of their hard earned cash. Crypto nowadays is Goin crazy.
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
saturated yes, but not really gone to shit. Just trust the existing exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
indeed a lot of now ico projects are deceptive and a lot of investors are at a disadvantage in investing in ico, should ico be well developed if the project is good and not deceive so many investors are interested in ico.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
To me i believe that  there are currently too many useless coins that have been created just for profit, but we can see cryptocurrencies that are our future and a good idea that can bring us greater profit .
Activity: 19
July 11, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

scammers are everywhere not just in crypto. Regulation is the key to prevent it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 11, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Yes it is, the world of crypto is a world that include large amount of scam and greed. Shitcoin pumps and dumps, whales manipulating, mad developers, which raise millions of dollars to develop the soursecode (omg), thinking only about money, and much more... But these are rules of the game, take it or leave it. Lets hope it will end soon and only registered ico occured
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
July 11, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
This is a normal stage in the development of the market, when nothing is regulated, as in the wild west! But everything will eventually return to normal, and everyone will find their place!
yes I guess as this is normal, where the market is decreasing. this has happened several times last year, I think this will soon improve, no need to worry, if now many feel lose and do not get a profit, I suggest do not panic, you just need to be patient and wait, all will show profits on you .
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 11, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
This is a normal stage in the development of the market, when nothing is regulated, as in the wild west! But everything will eventually return to normal, and everyone will find their place!
Pages:
Jump to: