Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 24. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
I think it is actually improving as we move forward, there will always be scams and rubbish out there the crypto space simply mirrors what goes on in the rest of the world. More companies are using the blockchain but that is because it is a great idea for distributed databases and immutable data security.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:41:04 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

You are so right. We can clearly see that, many of the people who are trying to get gain from ICOs are unfortunately have 0 ethic. I hope we can see only trustable and promising ICOs, but I know that this is unfortunately quiet impossible.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
Satoshi has inspired many people, not just the blockchain developers, but many others to invest in a coin that can change lives in the future. I think that kind of passion is what makes the project without the future raise huge funds. We are among thousands of coins, and a smirk of predator fangs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
You begin to lose faith in crypto-currencies, and this is the most important problem, your greed has become higher than you could imagine. Do not take offense at this, you need to understand that now people have become very dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 08:39:51 AM
It is sad when good projects due to the huge number of well advertised scams are not able to reach at least a soft cap. And the most sad is when good projects with good idea at the end turn to scam. I hope for some changes in crypto field in order to minimize  all this issues.

It's true. Only how to do this? How to reduce the number of scam projects? Till there are people who are ready to invest in dubious ideas and unverified projects they will exist. This problem concern is not only a crypto community but the whole of humanity. For each swindler, there is always a confiding investor.
Activity: 28
July 08, 2018, 08:29:31 AM
if you called shit crypt then I'll destroy you because Socratus is something new in the world of creep and you're not that you're just a grit 1 cell
Activity: 107
July 08, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
It is sad when good projects due to the huge number of well advertised scams are not able to reach at least a soft cap. And the most sad is when good projects with good idea at the end turn to scam. I hope for some changes in crypto field in order to minimize  all this issues.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
Current conditions show that most of the ICO is Scams. but I do not agree with you if the developers are making the project a scam. because there's so much we can get with the Crypto World. Many people who enter into this ICO because of the promised benefits.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 12:24:39 PM
So Crypto is not a red hate. Fuckers like you coming to the forum spreading the negativity among crypto investors and fake ICO owners only scamming us.
Activity: 137
July 07, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
In addition to fraudsters, there are projects that are actively developing and have great prospects, in any sphere there are dishonest people and there is no escape from this, study the project before investing in it
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 07, 2018, 12:16:42 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

Couldn't agree more, but not all of ico's are scams. Ethereum should stopping their smart contract token. Most of the scams came out from ethereum  .
July 07, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
This is the crux of the matter. Too many people have done zero research, don't understand the first thing about markets, don't even understand the coins they are investing in, and just throw money at a shit project because someone they've never met on some forum/reddit/twitter said "to the moon!".

Bitconnect, the most obvious Ponzi scheme since Charles Ponzi himself, was a top 20 coin at one point. Even now it has collapsed, it STILL has a daily volume of $100,000.

Verge, a so called "privacy coin", that openly displays its users' identities and IP addresses, and whose entire dev team quit, is number 30 at the moment. It is a complete scam, yet you still see newbies on here every day talking about how it is "a solid coin" with "a great team". It's a joke.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
July 07, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Probably you're right, but there is nothing to do with it.
Try to make your own product and then you will show us how not to be greedy and try to change situation around crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 12:14:39 PM
It is heart wrecking when you look back at a few years back when everyone in cryptocurrency was just solely concerned about the technology but now, everything has changed. Especially since ICOs became so popular from last year, different people now copy lines of code to scam people with the claims of running an ICO it is really bad.
July 07, 2018, 12:13:07 PM
Greed of people became all this reason, all as you described obsolyutno everywhere,from any trade to your government you can whine,and you can think and not invest in shit  Cool
Activity: 81
July 07, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
yes, may be it will happen. But I hope with the rapid of blockchain technology.
Crypto will be back soon
Activity: 37
July 07, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Here we go, and even I'm not sure other crashes will be able to clean crypto from spam.
But as long as we educate ourselves endlessly, there will be a market selection that will separate between cryptos and shitcoins.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
July 06, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
I thinks we feel,your frustation bro thats why you said that crypto now is gone to be shit,because of many failed ICO project happen,market is still bleeding while  there are many hacking and scamming happen in different crypto exchange,otherwise all of this is part of risky worlds of crypto currency,and i know all of this have an end,because  i still believe that even in this struggle situation of digital system there is a sunshine after the rain,this means that all have a proper solution in right time.
Activity: 114
July 06, 2018, 10:39:16 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scams and companies that are going to hell. A lot of people earn a lot of money on this. Hardly crypto will die, even the government can not control or somehow block the crypto. crypt our future.
Pages:
Jump to: