Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 25. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
Straight cry of the soul. Invest in a project that no longer has any desire. All that is possible is to take part in the bounty. How many are caught in the last 3 months of some sort of sludge, that it is necessary to await drastic changes, that fraud would have gone by itself from ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 02:31:53 AM
I think you can say that because there where ICOs that where doing scam. But if you really understand well the ICO that you'll be joining there where many ICOs with a very great potential. And this will help a lot of people in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 05, 2018, 05:34:49 AM
I think it had gone to crap towards the end of 2017 and earlier this year, however the Bear market that we are facing has made people a lot more selective about where they are thinking of investing their money. Everyone needs to raise their levels of due diligence listening to Youtube promoters alone is no real way to go about making reasoned decisions. My preference now it investing in proper companies sand projects with an already working product that are moving on to blockchain.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
Regulations will kill the scammers and we can continue to the right direction. i hope . iss only matter of time.
Activity: 295
July 05, 2018, 05:28:38 AM
Thats true but you should be smart thinking and pass the shit projects and etc. They have the right develope and issue coins/tokens, you have right not buying it
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
I agree that there are countless scam projects and others that will never get off the paper or deliver the results they say. However, there are many serious projects and there has to be care to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Activity: 28
Merit: 6
July 04, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
well you know how it goes, cryptocurrency becoming more popular and a lot of people want get easy money out of it, so they creating a scams. That doesn't mean that crypto dying
Activity: 58
July 04, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
The crypto "culture" is definitely not what it once was. Everyone is greedy and scammy nowadays. I hope it's just a phase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
Well for me not crypto. ETH has become shit! Ever since last week eth gas price increase much and making ICO's hard to raise funds and make it hard for the devs to distribute bounty rewards because of high fees and congested eth network. It was fine until last week when Fcoin exchange congested the etherium network.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

This is the reality man, crypto market is very volatile and there were some ICOs which given profit of 1000x 500x 100x, this have increased greed of people's and fake ICOs are taking advantage of them by creating hype, fake advertisement, fake activities on social media etc. To secure interest of the investers there should be one international agency like SEC who will approve ICOs before launching.
You are misunderstanding the role of the SEC, the SEC is not there to guarantee profits or to make the market safe it is there just to make sure that securities fulfill all the necessary requisites that is all, everything else is up to the investor to decide if he is going to invest in a particular investment product.
Activity: 63
July 04, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
There always will be people who interested in crypto itself, and always will be people who is interested in money only, no matter where they got it. And with projects same - there will be scam and there will be great teams making "blockchain great again" Cheesy The time will show who tried better
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 04, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
I  think it is necessary to have an ICO association, which by way of blockchain will accept ICO projects! Where all users can vote with their free tokens!
This does not solve the problem. Some ico companies may vote through unfair means to make them rank high. Now there are signs of this.When some exchanges need to vote for listing, you can find some clues.
Activity: 161
July 04, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

Yes, you are indeed right mate. The market is already crowded with unnecessary coins which does not serve any purposes and is just proposed to have a good marketing plans.
Activity: 31
July 04, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
I  think it is necessary to have an ICO association, which by way of blockchain will accept ICO projects! Where all users can vote with their free tokens!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:23:52 AM
This is how it should be in your minds, because now is the time for correction and panic, it is necessary to create such emotions in people, so that people begin to reduce prices for bitcoin, this is a necessary correction so that people can rest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 04, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
The fraudsters exploit the purpose of someone who wants to get instant profit from cryptocurrency, so it is not surprising at the moment that many ICO project scams have sprung up. be careful and always alert
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Nothing can be done about it. Where there is a lot of money, there are plenty of scammers who want to easily earn the rest.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
I agree with that. I think that it will be good if there is no ICO in the crypto world. Just Bitcoin and some good Altcoin. I also guess that ICO which made market going down. If there isn't ICO, maybe BTC price has rise to the moon right now.
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
The peasant decided to open the curtain of intrigues of the crypto world)) I agree with him. But here, as in our world, new people come to the top of power, who are not spoiled, but their system breaks down and they become like the past. It's necessary to turn around 180 degrees (
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
it is true there is a lot of fraud in ico at this time, so make everyone is not interested anymore on crypto. indeed this is the weakness of crypto, there is no clear law, so everyone is free to commit fraud in order to gain their own benefit.
That's why we need to do a lot of research if we will invest our money in some ICOs so we can avoid scam ICOs because nowadays a lot of scam out there scattered and we have to be very careful and aware all the time. Goodluck everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: