Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 23. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
I think you can say that because there where ICOs that where doing scam. But if you really understand well the ICO that you'll be joining there where many ICOs with a very great potential. And this will help a lot of people in the future.
Activity: 43
July 10, 2018, 08:13:50 AM
It seems to me that the optimal strategy for an investor is to buy coins included in your portfolio for a certain amount every month. Thus you will be able to achieve the optimal purchase price.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
I blame the exchanges for this
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 07:24:24 AM
This is everyone's personal opinion. If you do not like it, then this game can easily be left. But that's right you?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
It should be understood that any work and any investment involves certain risks. Especially in a situation where the investor pursues only selfish goals, in this case there is a risk of succumbing to the statements of scammers.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
You are talking about facts. Not only are there many scammers, but the bubble in the market is very serious. Many projects have already begun to boast before they have started to operate! I am also disappointed with the market!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 02:39:35 PM
It is very annoying to see this ridiculous projects or ICOs that do not contribute any meaningful thing to the society other than to just come in, Cash Out with their scam ICO and afterward, disappear from the scene. I really want the global crypto community to have a form of regulation for ICOs. Else, the scam will continue.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Unfortunately the market is now in a state of agony, and a lot of scammers are trying to make money on this with the help of deception.
Activity: 166
July 09, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
Crypto? Are you high? It has great coins and has totally taken over some markets in different places. Crypto can never go to shit. Do not forget it has TAU, ADA and ICX. These coins are in the lead. With their performance, crypto can shine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
July 09, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
Sometimes we tend to complain too much over things that can be avoided, If one felt that cryptocurrency is not worth a try then why venture into t only to complain about it later on, sometimes we just need to keep our thoughts to ourselves instead of bringing on more negativity to the market,volatility is a nature of cryptocurrency, if you cant deal with it, you'd better stay away
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
July 09, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
... We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
Something tells me that the new crash will not change anything. All these swindlers of different caliber just will lie on the bottom, so that with new growth, to start the business with new forces. It's all about the stupidity of most investors who can not distinguish a token from a coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
July 09, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
Yeah, it`s true Sad It shows that cryptomarket need some regulation and criminal responsibility for crypto crimes. until every scammer can create own website and launch ICO  we will have such problems. But cryptocurrencies is a new market, so we have to evolve. These problems help us to grow if we can learn from it. So, don`t complain, but do better!
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
Current conditions demonstrate that the greater part of the ICO are tricks however I don't concur with you if the engineers are making the venture a trick on the grounds that there's so much we can get with the crypto world. Numerous individuals who go into this ICO in view of the guaranteed benefits.
i think that each sphere has its upsand downdps and you can not get only pluses, be ready to some disadvantages as well
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
some of cryptocurrencies are, of course getting worse and worse but still i think that there are a lot of good ones
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 01:45:50 PM
Current conditions demonstrate that the greater part of the ICO are tricks however I don't concur with you if the engineers are making the venture a trick on the grounds that there's so much we can get with the crypto world. Numerous individuals who go into this ICO in view of the guaranteed benefits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 09, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
I dont agree it. It needs to be patient. Market has to increase and it will be soon. We should never give up patient and have to hodl all we have. Then when the market increase people will earn much who kept coin

People who do not understand and buy or buy when the market is high and then it falls and they feel it  is bubble etc will happen. Nobody has dare to buy in the falling market when actually it is the time to buy and when rise you can hold or sell and take some profits which is generally the method should be.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
I do not see that crypto will just disappear, it is many people who call that crypto and blockhain will be a revolutionary new technology
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
I dont agree it. It needs to be patient. Market has to increase and it will be soon. We should never give up patient and have to hodl all we have. Then when the market increase people will earn much who kept coin
Activity: 178
July 09, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Relax bud. Crypto has not gone to shit at all. It has great coins and has been excellent in its operations. It can be successful but falling or going out of business with coins like PRG, ICX and Lisk would be wrong to say.
Activity: 103
July 09, 2018, 08:18:10 AM
Perhaps the current time there are too many scams and unreliable ICO. So many people lose money and get scammed. However, you should be wise and thorough before deciding to invest in any ICO. Include ideas, staff, project implementation, roadmap, platform, etc. It determines a lot the success of a project.
Pages:
Jump to: