Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 10. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

There are different crypto in the crypto world. Bitcoin price now is very low and there are other cryptos that are rising. But don't worry bitcoin will rise soon just have faith.

This is not a matter of Faith but crypto market generally, let's hope ETF comes with positive news next time.
Also, there are other coins mooning at present that can be invested in
Cheers
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
September 09, 2018, 01:47:05 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

There are different crypto in the crypto world. Bitcoin price now is very low and there are other cryptos that are rising. But don't worry bitcoin will rise soon just have faith.
Activity: 17
September 09, 2018, 01:37:49 AM
Coin prices that continue to fall make some people doubt in determining investment, they must believe in themselves and make decisions to go forward.
After BTC doped down they sure that is very risky and don't want to succeed. But this is how human brain work, so we need to have patience.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
Coin prices that continue to fall make some people doubt in determining investment, they must believe in themselves and make decisions to go forward.
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
Cryptocurrency is not good right now and almost of the coins are not in good condition especially bitcoin compared  last year but even in that situation i think that is the right moment to buy coins hold and wait patiently,the market will recover soo.

What if the market doesn't recover by year end, what would be the impact of that to traders and hodlers.if that happens , what future do you think for cryptocurrency then.
Of course it is the right time to buy, but it can gets dippers as it is.just saying
Cheers
Activity: 390
September 09, 2018, 01:13:51 AM
What happened at the ETH can cause panic and we see the results. This is the lowest price I have ever seen ETH and I think it can still go down. Take advantage of people who have given up and sold their coins.
Activity: 79
September 09, 2018, 01:03:46 AM
hello guy!
  I see people often sell when the price of crypto hits bottom because they are afraid they will lose more money even though they know if they keep long time the market  will increase but the problem is,  if keep that time too long they will not Have money for other things like paying taxes, living expenses, tuition fees for kids or somethings like that .so they need to sell to turn around capital
Activity: 700
September 08, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
People who able to patient and confident with their investment will take benefits from market when market recover again. Most people panic when the read negative news on market and its not good for our investment if we easily panic when market high fluctuation
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 07:23:16 PM
Most people unfamiliar with crypto and think that it will disappear. After BTC doped down they sure that is very risky and don't want to succeed. But this is how human brain works.   
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
Panic when prices fall is absolutely useless. It will only do you harm, or worse, you will sell your coins and be left with nothing. Learn bitcoin better and then you will understand that there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
Now the most important thing is not to sell your coins, giving in to the general panic. The price will rise, you can be sure.
Activity: 490
September 08, 2018, 06:18:09 PM
Volatility - this is the feature of the market that you just need to accept, because it can not be avoided. Therefore, you just need to monitor the current situation.

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
I also believe that there is absolutely no reason for serious panic. And in General, it is harmful to panic in our crypto - currency business. Calm and composure-qualities that are necessary for the investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
The fact that the crypto currency is now in a difficult situation is not a secret. But this is not the first time for this market, so we need to have patience.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
it all requires a very difficult decision in terms of the assets we have today..
And from myself only expect something that can benefit me, the decision is on ourselves,save or sell everything,
but don't regret when the changes will occur after releasing assets until they run out there's nothing left..
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
September 08, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
when everything goes red and there are some people who sell panic then that is a very fatal mistake because because of patience one day the price will return to good and on the track only a matter of time and keep holding the wisest
Activity: 598
September 08, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Cryptocurrency is not good right now and almost of the coins are not in good condition especially bitcoin compared  last year but even in that situation i think that is the right moment to buy coins hold and wait patiently,the market will recover soo.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 08, 2018, 08:11:07 AM
Crypto in current situation is really down, and with these there's nothing you can do but to wait...wait..and wait...patiently and positively...not unless you want to take a risk in trading what you have or keeping on for a long time.. but there you can't expect great amount of profit for it..if you needed it badly you can do so but if you still want to hold on and keep your coin then do it.
Pages:
Jump to: