Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 7. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Selling now is not reasonable at all so I keep it. Wait and patience a higher price. I did not wait in vain. Few predictions have shown a positive outlook for crypto in the coming months. It is now also a good time to invest in altcoins. Euthereum and Litecoins. It can bring you high profits in the upcoming price rises.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you! You need to keep the coins and buy more btc for free money. The future of bitcoin is great!
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
September 18, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
I think that the main point is not running out of patience rather than being frustrated from the current situation because what happened in December damaged a lot the market and we kinda lost 1 year of growth. That's what really bothers me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
hello guy!

The condition of crypto so far was not good actually, honestly speaking. Majority of them are mostly in red market, then only experts can make profit on making trade in the market then for the normal traders much better if you have coins my advise is hold in a long term for a moment and wait til you know you are earnings.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 05:14:04 AM
At present all crypto prices are not stable, this is the time for investors to invest, I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will definitely return green again.
Yes it is true that in this time all cryptos are in trouble. Cryptocurrency are decentralised in nature and because of this they have no regularity in their production and distribution and this thing ultimately reason for its volatility. And Because of this many economist consider cryptocurrency as bubble and many people also consider it as a same. And Because of this its price is going down.
In this time cryptocurrency has positive progress too. Many big companies start accepting it for their commercial uses purposes. And this thing will be help cryptocurrency in its future.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
Crypto at the moment can be said to be stable, not really sure the price will plunged down beyond what it has reduced to. You observed many coins have reduced below 80% of the alth and some are even more than that. Personally I don't see much doom anymore
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:43:44 AM
hello guy!
Crypto situation is currently experiencing a decline in its development and currently it takes the confidence and patience of its investors to invest only that is the most important capital in investments with crypto currencies
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
hello guy!
Loosing a track in crypto world for a while make me anxious but it doesn't mean I do not believe nor loss my belief in crypto. It just a matter of acceptance that crypto may always experienced ups or downs and of course its up to people if they can take every risks.
Activity: 560
September 18, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
I think cryptocurrency is currently experiencing a very large decline and makes a lot of traders who are confused and frightened and even suffer a lot of losses because not being able to control the patience they have makes them lose a lot, cryptocurrency you must know the right time to buy and sell so you don't experience losses.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
At the present time, the value of bitcoin is constantly increasing and decreasing, causing the value of all of them to make investors hesitate because they can not determine when to sell or when to invest and keep all number of them.
Activity: 311
September 18, 2018, 12:54:34 AM
Its been a tough year for the prices of crypto currencies but it gives us a great opportunity to invest because the prices are in dip. Maybe now is the best time to invest on it and hold it until the prices hike again. Crypto might be boost by this last quarter of the year, get ready for a bull run.
Activity: 66
September 18, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
Some people are thinking that crypto now a days are going down their graph but i am asking that there is no need to take fear in such situation as big investor which we can call whales they are enjoying such a moment as they are getting opportunity for investment more and more here. So its best time to invest more and more as if you are doing business other wise if you have crpto currency already then i will suggest you to hold them.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
September 18, 2018, 12:32:26 AM
hello guy!

That is indeed happening right now in the cryptocurrency. I also would like to add that the situation of the cryptocurrency now is that it is slowly accepted by people. In addition to that, some banks and places are now allowing cryptocurrency circulate their world. Although it is volatile in the market, people are being interested in joining and using it. I hope that it will continue to prosper and progress.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 12:29:29 AM
today is the best day for me to invest more money in crypto currency because the price of coins is very low.
ethereum and bitcoin will be the best, this is one of the best coin and bitcoin is the first coin exist and it is unstoppable also.
Activity: 424
September 18, 2018, 12:24:30 AM
At the moment,Crypto Market still at lower level.But we don't have to worry that's normal in crypto.If you have capital this is the right time to buy coin and hold it.
yesterday I have increased the number of ETH I have, by buying 1 ETH because the ETH price is very low and I can buy it. I will save it until the price goes up or for the next 2 years for a profit. for you to immediately buy ETH and BTC, this coin will be good in the future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
At the present time, the value of bitcoin is constantly increasing and decreasing, causing the value of all of them to make investors hesitate because they can not determine when to sell or when to invest and keep all number of them.
The price of crypto now is down and good opportunity to buy more again. It seems that many made a decision to sell what they have and taking another chance of gaining it for much lower price. Time to get ready for the change before the year ends because we do not know what really is going to happen.
Activity: 180
September 17, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
hello guy!

I think crypto is currently normal normal because the name of the investment will definitely be dropped, but the problem is panic among people, most of it is because the price falls, then we watch for the future.
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 11:27:57 PM
Not everyone is whining about current market or the future of cryptos, basically the FUDsters and manipulators who are here to spread fear among investors are doing this and to be honest, not everyone is falling for it. People who have been with cryptos know very well when to HODL and when to sell, these mere manipulative posts won't make much of a difference.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
hello guy!
Well done ✊
Its the truth the Market can not be stand by all the time it needs to go up and down,  thats what make it an open market and show that people are trading.. Where the problem lies is weither u are to sale when the market price is dropping or your are to buy more the decision is left for you to make..
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 16, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
The fact is most of small & Medium investors need immediate money & sudden boom in the market to make profit. We should understand that when market is in down trend & it runs for many months, it is not going to ruin the whole process & lose your money. This is where we need the patience to cover our investment & earn big money. Most of them enter in the market without studying it. Lack of result may lead them to stress their self & final result is selling the coins after holding for long term. After selling the coins at last stage they might see market is rising again & whole effort is in vain. Strong mind set, Understanding the market conditions, is vital & should not act immediately to market fluctuations without proper study.
Pages:
Jump to: