Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 9. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
The current market situation is really bad. Because everything seems to be overpowered. ETH's price has dropped below $ 200 and I wonder what the hell is going on here. I feel I'm losing confidence in this market.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
At present, the crypto market is still manageable. However, many investors are still worried about Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
this is the risk of investing in crypto, the price can go down and up anytime no one can predict it, people who invest in crypto already have to understand what the risks are, so stay patient and keep hold until the price goes up because panic will only worsen the situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
What we are experiencing in the crypto market today is simply a show of market forces ( demand, supply, fud, positive news e.t.c), the people that loose out are those that panic sell at a loss, while those that will hold through the storm of up and downs will be in for so much gains at the long run. This is how crypto works. Hold your positions.
Activity: 325
September 10, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
Now the whole market position is down but many other altcoins like cs,cred is pumping in eth but eth price is low.Btc price is stable now but i think when the marlet recover its price is again hit $8k.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
You should also manipulate your grammar. But, it is true that a lot of users and buyers are in panic right now because the market is almost dropping dead. It is very ideal that one can buy in the bottom pit value and sell on the high pump. Nonetheless, let them have their own decisions because our statements can only contribute to a portion of their own decisions.
Activity: 49
September 10, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
The present moment of crypto is not so good because of its lower price there is no any doubt about the crypto  market that it go up and down so there is no worry about it i think this is the best time to invest in crypto because the price is lower and in future the price will definately goes high.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
At this moment, cryptocurrency is facing some slippage of prices in the market. Bitcoin price is now $6,389.97 although is down but it raised its price by +3.52% and ethereum's price now is $202.00 that also raised its price by +4.85%. The market prices of the two coins is very low at this moment, so bad for the hodlers.
Activity: 122
September 09, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
In the present moment most of crypto coins are in a very lower price. But you should not be worried about that because it is the nature of the crypto market. It goes up and down always but you should be in patience. It will give you a good profit. So you should not be worried about the present moment. The price will go up in near future. I think this present moment is better for invest and wait for a good profit.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
BTC dropped again to 6k levels. Will see how the support holds. Staying positve, every other bull run we are close to breaking the resistance and going for 10k levels.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
hello guy!
I think now in this area all is well, and do not differ much, the coins show a good amount of work, which was expected of them, and we hope the situation does not deteriorate.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
The fears or panic of some investors are not unfounded, because we are expecting the approval of the etf  and as such all the money bags are out to manipulate the price to the detriment of others
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 04:51:08 PM
No one can tell if the market has hit the bottom, we see new lows each time we are getting used to the price. Those who are able to hodl for long will eventually triumph
Activity: 308
September 09, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
two things that we will not be able to avoid in the world of trade, namely about prices going up and down, both collaborating alternately as well as the price of bitcoin there is time to go up and down. how do we react to it can we still survive or will we spend what we have.
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 04:36:49 PM
I think the crypto showcase is beginning make a little recuperation and most likely during the time spent change which just took somewhat longer for it to produce results. Be that as it may, individuals ought not question the ability of btc as it has demonstrated as of now with what occurred in the last quarter of year 2017 wherein btc had about achieved the $20K USD maket esteem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
in the world of trade two things that we must always remember and will not escape and we will not be able to avoid is the price between up and down, right you say the decision is in the hands of all of us whether we will survive that situation or want to end it and that means we lose.
Activity: 384
September 09, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
Crypto is currently experiencing a decline. And this makes everyone who holds a coin panic even frustrated. But we must remain calm and believe in crypto. That crypto in the future will have the potential and grow again. You must be patient with what is happening now in Crypto.
Activity: 82
September 09, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
Current market circumstance isn't useful for crypto, over and over the cost goes down. We can utilize this minute to contribute and hold not to offer. Utilizing this circumstance we can purchase more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From beginning itself this year isn't useful for crypto. All are expect before the current year's over the cost will increment. Be that as it may, as indicated by current circumstance the shot is less for the bull run. We can't pass judgment available it might happen or may not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
Everyone who has gotten into cryptocurrency, must have been fully aware of the uncertainty and unpredictable volatility.
What to do when the market hoes down depends on the currency you're holding, I mostly flip altcoins lower in terms of market cap for tbose high up on CMC.
Ethereum and litecoin are my favorite alts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
the market is unpredictable and autumn can be very hot for bitcoin, it is possible that the market reversal may begin after the new year
Pages:
Jump to: