Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 6. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
for this botcoin is too slow and the price drops and falls too deep that's why there are many bitcoin users who have panicked against bitcoin and they choose to sell at a low price but hope that it will come back again. let's wait for the continuation of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Sell ​​in panic and fear the market will collapse only with newbie entrants to the market. Those who have experienced the market, the sudden price increase is a very normal thing. The down market is a good time to be able to invest, buy at low price and wait for the market recovering will make them profitable.
Activity: 588
Minter
September 19, 2018, 03:33:04 AM
Many people leave crypto. They went into the market to get rich. And the market falls all the year 2018. Only the most faithful will remain.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
September 19, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Some people just want to make quick profits. They want make 10x profits in just one night, and thats impossible dream. Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is new investment and i think we should able patient with our investment. Market always fluctuating and its normal because supply and demand. Holding our coin and plan to long term investment is good thing to do i think
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
September 19, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
Through the months since i participated in crypto industry, i have already implanted to my brain the things that i really need to do as much as possible when the market is bleeding. That's when i hold on my crypto assets and waith patiently for the proper time to dispose it and buy/invest more if i have extra money when the price is low.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 19, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
Cryptocurrencies are known of some people and some countries all over the world. The price today is very low now, some investors and holders want to quit and already looses hope. But in the future, it will recover again. We just need to wait.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 19, 2018, 12:27:03 AM
The fact that bitcoin is subject to constant price hikes, you need to learn from the very beginning to each investor, then not to succumb to the panic.

As long as this bearish will continue it is better to keep calm and don't loss emotions for this crisis cryptomarket. Maybe this coming fourth quarter crypto will have a great recovery that make all great faith bitcoin holders gain more profit and happy at most.
i also hope so, my belief says that at the end of this year will be an advantage for the coin holders. that's why until now i still hold my coin.

i hope that the recovery in prices will be faster after the SEC decision comes out.
Activity: 322
September 18, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
The fact that bitcoin is subject to constant price hikes, you need to learn from the very beginning to each investor, then not to succumb to the panic.

As long as this bearish will continue it is better to keep calm and don't loss emotions for this crisis cryptomarket. Maybe this coming fourth quarter crypto will have a great recovery that make all great faith bitcoin holders gain more profit and happy at most.
Activity: 673
September 18, 2018, 09:22:50 PM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

I think I will hold a lot of coins and I will wait someday someday the price will rise by myself.
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 12:37:36 PM
hello guy!
Everybody get rid of simply because they would like to reduce manages to lose, it's very regular which crypto decrease alongside, however for their very own factors these people get rid of, they're not really money grubbing, they're simply scared away, simply because they noticed absolutely no improvement on the market in support of the downtrend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
I feel that crypto is not good at the moment. Crypto is at a low price. Every time we feel lost income, we tend to panic and think about the short term and lose long-term benefits, in this period one must buy and not sell. There is a lot of confusion, and people repeat the same mistakes again and again. I hope people will buy at a level when prices are low and hold for the long term.
Activity: 294
September 18, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
The current cryptocurrency condition or at the moment is not improving. You could say that the red or coin conditions on the price, including bitcoin are down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 18, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
We all know that crypto in the present moment isn't that encouraging in the crypto market.  The value is depreciating every now and then and we are aware of that so the only option to earn is to hold your coins for sometime now until the market recovers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
We all know that Crypto's value is going down and no one knows when it will go up or recover again. But one thing is for sure, it will survive. Someone said that it will be better again before the year ends. But all I know is to HODL all the coins that we have and be patient until the market becomes green again.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
Bitcoin in present time is using for payment in various countries and those who have hold bitcoin future they are coming to market for selling bitcoin so the price is affected and now bitcoin trading price is $6333 while some time it reached to $6400 but in this whole year bitcoin does hit 100k while it was expected that in the year 2018 it will more than 23k and we have seen that bitcoin were listed and traded for the no 1 currency inn the world and it is no 1 in the crypto as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
today is the best day for me to invest more money in crypto currency because the price of coins is very low.
ethereum and bitcoin will be the best, this is one of the best coin and bitcoin is the first coin exist and it is unstoppable also.

This is a good opportunity for people who have excess money to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has great potential to be more expensive than last year.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
it's not wrong if people make a sale when prices go down, they save their money by doing cutloss, bitcoin prices fall more than 50% from a year ago, my prediction that bitcoin prices will not be high this year, bitcoin prices will be at $ 10000
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
hello guy!

I also wonder About those people who always worry about the future of cryptocurrencies.  As soon as they see that the market is in the critical condition they will already sell their coins right away and that will cause the market more to go down and thats the reason why im wondering.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 18, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
hello guy!
Now the crypto market is falling. However, there is still a lot of news that it will increase again. To me this is a reliable prediction. Prices of altcoins are no longer high and the opportunity to invest. Euthereum or Litecoins are 2 potential altcoins I want to invest more. It promises to bring a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: