Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 24. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:49:10 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
That's exactly what I repeat to everyone. If you want to sell so early remember why did you invest in the first place. We will laugh about the current situation in a year from now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:41:23 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

I am not worry about cryptocurrency market future. I am believe cryptocurrency market will growing bigger than before because crypto still need time. Many big news coming in the future that can bring bitcoin price increasing like regulation from government and ETF approval from market regulator
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
This topic is the suit scenario for the person that says crypto or bitcoin is not an If it is not why are people getting scare of the current market situation? Any way the present moment is not favourable for crypto trader at but favours the holders..
Activity: 7
August 16, 2018, 04:55:49 AM
Bad market situation? This sell offs are every investor dream Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:48:08 AM
the current market situation is not good, prices continue to decline but for those who have this money is the right time to buy it, and hold it until the price goes up much higher, but for those who don't have money to buy it stop to sell, because that will make prices go down hopefully before the end of 2018 prices will return to normal or rise higher.
Everyone's hopes where at the end of summer now the end of 2018. of course only time will tell but December 2018 HAS to be a GOOD month
Activity: 68
August 16, 2018, 01:11:00 AM
hello guy!

There are always people who have a lot of money that can make the price moves that fast whenever they want. Any market nowadays have those types of people. You have to be used to it.
The point here is that you can still do fine if you hold your invesments for a long term. You will still have profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
the current market situation is not good, prices continue to decline but for those who have this money is the right time to buy it, and hold it until the price goes up much higher, but for those who don't have money to buy it stop to sell, because that will make prices go down hopefully before the end of 2018 prices will return to normal or rise higher.
copper member
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 01:05:48 AM
As of today, the market is still down and at a bad state. Bitcoin price is still playing at the price of $6200-$6500 while ethereum really have a big downfall which is now at $283. I really hope that it will recover soon and start rising again before the end of the year.
Activity: 25
August 16, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Current crypto market has a slight recovery and it shows that bear market has temporary ended. I think this might be a good start for the crypto market in gaining it's momentum to a much further increase in the coming weeks. Investors are now at least slightly comfortable with the current adjustment and hoping for a continuous growth.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 12:55:28 AM
hello guy!
don't sell, if not then you will benefit the pope, this is a trap they did.
and don't worry if bitcoin will fall, everything will return to normal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 12:50:44 AM
crypto in the present moment at a growing move and now the market is down due to over supply in the market but may be the bitcoin listed in the stock exchange then the value will be more than double.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 12:44:16 AM
crypto prices are now very unstable, making panic for small investors, but actually this is the right time to increase investment, the falling prices make us able to buy more crypto, so there is no need to panic to face prices like this .
Activity: 183
August 16, 2018, 12:38:31 AM
The pre-coding market is volatile, but with increasing acceptance not only from corporations and banking organizations but also from consumers, this volatile market will soon be stabilized. Make an investment today and profit will come to you Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:51:18 PM
hello guy!
Your opinion is right, before I start investing with crypto currencies we have to be sure and believe because the risk we will get is very large, one of them is the price and value cannot be determined with certainty
brand new
Activity: 0
August 15, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
The current situation for AML BitCoin is great. This coin will grow until it gets to the number 1 crypto. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
I made a similar thread about this topic and what mostly advised is to purchase and HODL more coins/tokens. They see this time as the best time to buy and they are also predicting that the price will reach new heights very soon. Hope they are right as I believe in them. Im a bit worried at first but since there will be a lot who will do the same as me, then Im no longer worried.
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 11:34:17 PM
People invested their money, understandably why they worry. I think this is the normal phenomenon.
Activity: 61
August 15, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
Well, im also of the opinion that people should hold their investments and not just panic-sell when they see the price of Bitcoin go down. That is just the way the cryptocurrency ecosystem is and will not change. We should hope that the price goes up, and in that time, when you sell, you will make profits. in all, selling your cryptocurrency investments at any time is a matter of choice and I cant influence your choices
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX
August 15, 2018, 01:15:06 PM
just buy it
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
hello guy!
There is two explanations of the market situation right now, the first one is that we're experiencing a last deep before a great fly up, and the second option is that we're going right through the hell to the end.
Pages:
Jump to: