Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 9. (Read 25744 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Humans requires to recognise that cryptocurrency is not a position where you buoy move copious long, im jolly confident nearly of the humans approach hither vest and ambition to get copious long, tolerance is what you require from an assets, it requires age to get, and furthermore bitcoin and altcoins is fleeting which thither buoy be alot of substitution with the cost so be wary investment and achieve your analysis basic.
In 2017 price was good and  in 2018 it was down so again it has started to rise I am sure it will be high in very short time so we should let our investment be high we should hold now and don’t worry about temporary fall people will miss guide you but don’t listen to them just keep investing and holding with real website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
People always tend to hope for the best. In 2018, many suffered losses and now people hope for 2019 that it will bring them the opportunity to earn and compensate for their losses. If this does not happen in 2019, people will hope for 2020.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
The market is indeed growing steadily and not bullishly as you rightly stated, but many out there are behaving as if we are in the bull run era. The  steadily rise in market price just give us hope and make us expect something great in the future but until that happens we have to be patient and watch the trend.

If I may ask, what's the difference between the market growing steadily and the market growing bullishly? I want to understand cos I don't actually see a difference in the statement so i will need to be clarified on that.
about this, many users of cryptocurrency have different answers.  In my opinion, a bull market can be achieved only if yes, when we return at least to the increase in prices for cryptocurrency equal to May 2018.  Of course, to reach such a level is very difficult and will take a lot of time, but nevertheless, in the Lower period it can only be called a recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 426
Of course, investors should live in the real world and not wear rose-colored glasses.  But they must understand that cryptocurrency will still be global over time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
The market is gradually moving away from the falling state that we have observed throughout the year. A little stability will not in the least prevent investors from drawing the right conclusions. Investing is subject to great risks, and confidence in projects will be restored slowly, in small steps.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

Correct.
Even if we have another bull run, we would have a long bearish period. So, it's much better to have slower but permanent growth than rapid price hikes and falls because the uncertainty in price is leaving a large world behind and has halted the adoption of crypto in day to day use. The uncertainty in price and transaction fees have made it difficult for even the merchants to deal with the customers in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The market is indeed growing steadily and not bullishly as you rightly stated, but many out there are behaving as if we are in the bull run era. The  steadily rise in market price just give us hope and make us expect something great in the future but until that happens we have to be patient and watch the trend.

If I may ask, what's the difference between the market growing steadily and the market growing bullishly? I want to understand cos I don't actually see a difference in the statement so i will need to be clarified on that.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Activity: 672
Steady growth is more sustainable and guaranteed. Bullish run is like a flash in the pan .it does not often last
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
As a crypto currency investor then we should open ourselves up. We must be able to face reality and act wisely to learn from experience. Market growth is now getting better. The market color is getting green. I am sure that this year will be a transition year where public confidence in the crypto currency will grow again. This year will be the turning point in the life wheel of the crypto currency that was previously below. This year will be an advantage party for crypto currency lovers. We must be passionate and always try our best to deal with the situation of this crypto currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Definitely, I agree with your words that you should always understand what risk you are willing to go investing in cryptocurrency, an example of investors who bought cryptocurrency in 2018 when it was at the peak showed us that the market can present surprises Today, the market is gradually recovering and soon we will all receive a profit from our long-standing investments.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Today's good can not be a reference for tomorrow, and the bad one today, also cannot be a reference for tomorrow. in essence the market continues to change and we should not just keep quiet, keep moving and observe the market so that we do not fall.
yes the market continues to move and not calm, so we must be able to take advantage of market conditions well and not miss a good time.
Cryptocurrency moves well and can be profitable so we have to know the movements that we can do, investors are not easy to take action before knowing in detail and of course looking at market conditions first.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Cash your profit you say? I understand but do you know that I've sold some very good altcoins because on the short term profit and now they've grown better in value after bitcoin make it to 7500$ ?I think those who should be taking out profits when they can are the ones that still have many other good coins in holding so that when bull comes they won't lose out
Activity: 182
brothers. Don't be intimidated by last year's bear market. the market always goes from peak to low, and then it will reach its peak again. recently, bitcoin has more than doubled. this year will be the recovery period of the market. there will be new peaks next year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
in fact, the market is improving, 2019. Bitcoin has risen by $5,000. it is without a doubt. The market must rise, after falling too much. this year is a wonderful year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
Today's good can not be a reference for tomorrow, and the bad one today, also cannot be a reference for tomorrow. in essence the market continues to change and we should not just keep quiet, keep moving and observe the market so that we do not fall.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
2017 was the best for bitcoin, you can expect the bull market to be continued for years. Newbie with zero knowledge on crypto are the victim. however, this year we already have realized some gain and hope it will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Investor confidence index shows the all necessary details for analytics and the downtrend is there for a reason. FUD is spreading faster than positive news on the crypto industry and every project feel this with the hard way. FOMO is another point that leads to the fast wrong settlement.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Technological developments sometimes are difficult to receive directly and quickly. Need consistent processes and evidence. Cryptocurrency is known as anonymous, so it is contradictory if we can see all investors. But in some countries there are those who apply provisions if they want to invest in cryptocurrency must use KYC. This was done to prevent money loundry.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
The most interesting thing is that the reality is that in the future we will use Bitcoin as credit cards are now.  This is really a reality.  But apparently few people want to believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: