Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 8. (Read 25702 times)

copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
May say that your statement or assumptions are way out of target. First of all you need to know what bull market or bullish market means, and try to differentiate them from the term bullrun. In my own opinion you have a lot to learn.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Always investor need to pay attention and to do research and see what they can do to minimize risk, but if the market has a drop that means a lot of people dump and investors should continue from there.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
One principle factor about facing reality is the recognition of the fact that you cannot get involved with every trades
Hence there is need to dyor and also choose the right moment to invest, trade or cash out

It is very vital
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
The reality is that people lose money in trading and in shitcoins. Firstly you need to get experience, lose certain amount of funds and then probably you will gain something.
Always DYOR and take your own decisions!
Deal with this and you'll be able to accomplish some good things with your investment, always have a good insight with prospect projects that you'll going to invest your money, don't rush things out instead keep finding good knowledge with your trading activities.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
Indeed, buying at the highest price is a loss for investors, but it becomes a condition that must be accepted by investors because the price of bitcoin is volatile, but I don't think it is necessary to be discouraged because bitcoin still has hopes of growing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
The reality is that people lose money in trading and in shitcoins. Firstly you need to get experience, lose certain amount of funds and then probably you will gain something.
Always DYOR and take your own decisions!
Activity: 32
The marketplace is deed backbone any of the missed self-confidence of the investors and modern assets is ingress on it. The convalescence is slow-moving on the other hand harmonious.
Activity: 32
whether we looking at the information and graph 2019 is already far-away method greater than 2018, the bitcoin is yet active and it does not missed its measure representing 70% in the basic quater. and I achieve cohere that everybody who are ready to place in crypto require to recognise that they are ingress an rising modern financial process, it is not still steady and extremely capricious.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
This year has been a great one especially in the first quarter. Those who had faith in Bitcoin and invested in the beginning will be enjoying their profits by now. If you know when exactly to invest, you will always be smiling and not crying because you will make more profits than losses
if you invest in the right time, of course you will be happy, but sometimes that does not match reality.
now the market improves if you wait a long time, you will get results that match you waiting and don't miss a good moment, because you can lose everything if you are late.
and there are still good opportunities for people who haven't started yet.
Activity: 196
This year has been a great one especially in the first quarter. Those who had faith in Bitcoin and invested in the beginning will be enjoying their profits by now. If you know when exactly to invest, you will always be smiling and not crying because you will make more profits than losses
Activity: 255
It depends on many factors.We can't know exactly what will happen.I can only judge by the news and the background that is visible in the crypto world.Judging from them, we are waiting for a lot of good surprises.And most likely the year will be profitable.
this year it should indeed be on an upward trend if we were in a badly, full market with a decline last year. especially for those who succeed in buying assets at the right time, holding them for a long time I think will be very profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Right now, I feel the upward movement of Bitcoin and I think Altcoins will follow this movement. I am still positive about what is happening right now and still believing that time will come and Bitcoin will make a good comeback or even better after all the corrections. I know that some faint-hearted individuals already give-up and that is just fine. We are really in a good battle. I hope that Investors will still believe in ICO and will continue on supporting good projects.
Activity: 562
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
It depends on many factors.We can't know exactly what will happen.I can only judge by the news and the background that is visible in the crypto world.Judging from them, we are waiting for a lot of good surprises.And most likely the year will be profitable.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
yes, what is certain is that any source claims or determines that 2019 is a good year like 2017, I don't think it's a complete guarantee. I mean the market really can't be predicted by anyone, moreover the price of coins changes every time, so all the information we know is enough as a reference and the rest we wait for the truth.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
The year 2018 is a year that very many people hope that they are even very confident that the market will increase, but what happened is that not many changes have taken place. Here I see and increasingly believe that in an investment world nothing can be a sure thing. Everything can happen beyond predictions. So is this year. All lies in luck.
Activity: 509
I will say that so that investors never need to go out of reality.  You should always believe in investing in cryptocurrency, but you really think that you can make money on it and I think that no investor who falls out of reality does not earn what he wants.
Activity: 630
Today, the situation around the investor’s activities has been greatly aggravated, especially when it comes to the market and the company.  Of course, everyone cares about their results, but if you invest in new projects, the risks of losing your money are very high.  I think that today investors' funds are concentrated around the rating of new cryptocurrencies and therefore the market is not in very good condition.
Activity: 36
Cryptocurrency is never a move copious strategy so its greater to move ahead later your profits to keep off any releases and because cryptocurrency is aleatory no single understands when the bullrun desire come back so its greater to hold any of your strikes and deal the remainder to atleast control yourself
Activity: 60
The more than half of our local requires to explain that the marketplace desire approach backbone anytime. Thats reason humans require to break glaring and lastly admit what materialised and to go on. Purchase many money representing superlative cost trough it is potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Indeed in the world of cryptocurrency is very difficult to believe in reality, but you need to remove rose-colored glasses.  And at least sometimes look at the situation from the outside.  Because it will not always be green zones and profits in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: