Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 3. (Read 25744 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 19, 2019, 02:04:17 PM
We have to face the reality, of course. But we need to stay believe that the market will become bullish again. The price of bitcoin is higher day by day. And i think slowly but sure the rest of coins will follow.

the rest of projects should not look and hope on bitcoin but try to create really needed products and their tokens will grow in price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 01:59:59 PM
My opinion is clear for that, how can we invest our money to get good money. I think  we should be invest our money different types of popular projects instead of only one top popular projects.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 01:33:05 PM
Good from what I buoy add from hither is that because the Bitcoin gained a plenty of espousal and gained a plenty of interest to nearly of the investors, and at the equivalent age, I am jolly confident that nearly of them would be hither representing a continued age similar a yr and so. Surface the actuality would be similar swallowing a little gem representing them, whether they aren't victimized to it that even. It's been so continued because Bitcoin went out from that Wealths Time in 2017, and those who are yet hither could get already featured the actuality or they' system on the method on that form of outlook aloof still.
Activity: 61
June 19, 2019, 01:28:33 PM
You should not be fully confident of whatever assets, containing cryptocurrency. It is greater to always get a championship pick how to move your cash backbone and stop in the blacken. Freshly, I get ceased to join in in the ICO, because it is easier representing me to commerce on the change
Activity: 9
June 19, 2019, 01:18:48 PM
Thither are various item that investors have to approach in cryptocurrency st amraming info that have to visage much an undeterminable marketplace as of whatever age it buoy rise and it ballplayer drop, as it has been observed remain yr where various assets The releases and releases get diode investors to miss self-confidence in cryptocurrency. Those are the ones that have to be met close to an investor da have to always anticipate of not just affirmative item on the other hand furthermore rejection item and always hold in apperception that we get the danger of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 12:48:04 PM
As investors, the reality is bitter, but for 2019, the market conditions are pretty good. volume up, lots of good news, and a green portfolio. it's time for crypto to rise and is currently in the process of initial recovery.
Activity: 59
June 18, 2019, 11:03:56 AM
Investors require to cope with the truth that cryptocurrency is a danger and at whatever single age it buoy be as it has a irresoluteness. Thither are so various danger in cryptocurrency to keep off and to keep off it, investors should get sufficiency ability to resolve it.They desire aslo admit effects at one time they come in cryptocurrency that lossing and gaining are close and its up to you on how you address it.
Activity: 59
June 18, 2019, 10:57:04 AM
Instantly the conclusion of psychoanalysts is shared, any think that Bitcoin desire dip to $4960 and so start its extension anew, patch others are confident that we desire drop to $3200 and just later that Bitcoin desire move ahead to $10K. In my conclusion, it is essential to capture away the truth that in whatever example, we are inactivity representing extension close to the change of the yr and instantly it is essential to ably formation your portfolio.
Activity: 21
June 18, 2019, 10:46:31 AM
My conclusion on this topic is that single should not be as well even prehensile. Existence as well even grasping ballplayer lead-in to a release. So always control the interval between the release and profits. Whether you are as well even buried into release, you have to not capture as well even hazard close to keeping currencies you get thought they desire consecrate you even advantages in the forthcoming. On the other hand deal your currencies when you get got any profits and create up your releases. Just later ill releases, you desire get courageousness to capture even hazard and move gains.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 18, 2019, 10:11:25 AM
By 2020 after the next bitcoin halving crypto space will start making sense again ,don't listen to people trying to talk you out of crypto especially friends and family ,if you listen to them you will regret later
people will always discourage us from doing what they do not understand. if they could understand the industry they would not say anything against crypto
That's completely right, most of those who oppose this market are the one who don't have the broad idea regarding to this industry, if they fully understand the benefits that they can possibly get from this then for sure they will love and begin to support this industry.
Activity: 49
June 18, 2019, 10:07:45 AM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

I think it is important to look forward in the long run. Seek projects with real products and value and invest and hodl. That's what I do with Bitcoin and Yanu tokens, I am not focused so much at the current price and profits or losses, rather I wait for 5 years to see what happens
June 18, 2019, 10:06:54 AM
i personally look the promising forthcoming representing bitcoin. i'm not confident almost alts all the more the peak ones similar eth.i'm ready to beleive in a synopsis where bitcoin laterality all the more reaches out hold out 80-90% always DYOR on the other hand imho bitcoin is the better option
Activity: 10
June 18, 2019, 09:56:25 AM
Crypto investor are missed adorn, furthermore missed their ambition at yr 2018. 2019 could be any bullrun in following infrequent months, cost of altcoins could be many force.
Activity: 36
June 17, 2019, 01:35:48 PM
Completely equitable. Those who get adorned and adorned get to admit actuality. Investors get to visage various dissimilar stages. Nevertheless, those who get been really investment in their shape strength be greater. In much a condition, the crypto has approach from where no single buoy move away and buoy not leave-taking. So all things desire approach leading in fore-part of all things. In various casings the choice is erroneous. So thither is no alternate to forming a choice equitable.
June 17, 2019, 12:55:20 PM
Various investor get featured the actuality where bitcoin at higher cost remain 2017 and bu with higher measure, on the other hand rood infrequent times next bitcoin and altcoin cost is decrease and get to mastery until equitable instantly with their resources representing deed bitcoin is higher anew.
Activity: 57
June 16, 2019, 04:37:56 AM
Your surveys are on the stain and i anticipate 2019 desire confirm to be a yr of accrual and convalescence patch the following 2 age desire be bullish and possibly desire effect in the valid roar of crypto acceptances.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 12:50:34 PM
Your ability to handle the situation of things in the market, will determine how much you will succeed in it.
As an astute investor who knows what to do at every point in time and who takes his time to do some research before investing in any coin, might be smiling and celebrating, while others are lamenting. It happened when the market seems to be worse in 2018, it us also happening when the market is getting better.
Activity: 341
June 15, 2019, 11:46:51 AM
Market in 2019 will recover, but will not be strong. Everything will recover well in 2020 and thrive in 2021. Let's look forward to it.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 15, 2019, 11:25:06 AM
We have to face the reality, of course. But we need to stay believe that the market will become bullish again. The price of bitcoin is higher day by day. And i think slowly but sure the rest of coins will follow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 15, 2019, 10:49:18 AM
By 2020 after the next bitcoin halving crypto space will start making sense again ,don't listen to people trying to talk you out of crypto especially friends and family ,if you listen to them you will regret later
people will always discourage us from doing what they do not understand. if they could understand the industry they would not say anything against crypto
Pages:
Jump to: