Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 4. (Read 25702 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 15, 2019, 10:03:21 AM
By 2020 after the next bitcoin halving crypto space will start making sense again ,don't listen to people trying to talk you out of crypto especially friends and family ,if you listen to them you will regret later
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 15, 2019, 09:30:07 AM
Cryptocurrency prices is volatility most of the crypto investors are really upset of happen on the previous year that the market was really downfall and many of crypto investors are left in crypto industry this is the reality we need to face here in cryptocurrency.
I think that the number of people who are upset has long been at a low level. Bitcoin now is not 3 thousand but 8, so there is no reason for frustration
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
June 15, 2019, 09:15:00 AM
I think this year was a year for bitcoin and ethereum, they growing steadily and becoming bullish. And I do agree that the investor this year got more profit than last year it because of ICO that is full of the scam last year 2018.

I  noticed that the major altcoins also growing bullish these past months and that is good news for all the investors.
We as investors already faced the reality,  We survived a long bearish market, we learned from the past year. We are now stronger and more knowledgeable than before. 

The bear market phase ended few days back when the rally began, but even then many people tried to spread fud by saying that crypto’s prices will crash but they were proved wrong. All those who decided to hodl their coins, and buyed on dips have been rewarded for their patience as the entire crypto market is witnessing a bull rally. @escalante28 you’re absolutely correct many of us have learnt from their past mistakes, and thanks to the knowledge available here the community does not fall for fud news anymore.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
June 15, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
indeed, many investors and crypto traders estimate that by 2019 the price of bitcoin & altcoin they invest can go up and grow at the price level above when they invest or buy it, but market movements do not match what they want, so what will happen to altcoin until the end of 2019, and there are also many altcoins that are not currently listed on the exchange or traders who will get big profits in 2019 or vice versa they will get more losses, certainly very difficult to predict. d
Activity: 574
June 15, 2019, 08:40:40 AM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Its true. No one knows what will happen to crypto because that is its nature. Its unpredictable and all you read in the internet is just all speculations. I think its better to set a target. If you reach that target withdraw your earnings then set another target and continue the cycle. Don't be too greedy because you might end up with nothing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
June 15, 2019, 08:35:46 AM
I think this year was a year for bitcoin and ethereum, they growing steadily and becoming bullish. And I do agree that the investor this year got more profit than last year it because of ICO that is full of the scam last year 2018.

I  noticed that the major altcoins also growing bullish these past months and that is good news for all the investors.
We as investors already faced the reality,  We survived a long bearish market, we learned from the past year. We are now stronger and more knowledgeable than before. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 15, 2019, 08:18:10 AM
Cryptocurrency prices is volatility most of the crypto investors are really upset of happen on the previous year that the market was really downfall and many of crypto investors are left in crypto industry this is the reality we need to face here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 08:04:15 AM
Extension is instantly on each changes. On the other hand that extension went to the crypto Marketplace requires a plenty of cash. Until the principles on the identification of cryptocurrency are accepted, all things desire modernise unequally.
Activity: 33
June 15, 2019, 08:01:50 AM
when you place your cash on coin/token as assets that signify you recognise each the riskprofit release and bunco. you should recognise almost that earlier blaming coin/token that you put
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 15, 2019, 08:00:45 AM

The reality is we need to mature after the scenarios in the last three years, where so many people believe in the hype and lost a lot, you cannot just invest in a coin that creates a lot of noise and hype in the market, you must be mature enough to see the real picture and always be on the safe side.
Activity: 32
June 15, 2019, 07:24:23 AM
Whether we comparison yr 2019 to 2017 and 2018 than we buoy beak and add that instantly crytpo marketplace is in many steady stat than former age. Marketplace is slowly accelerando so i am confident at the change of 2019 thither desire be large affirmative modify in crypto marketplace.
copper member
Activity: 327
June 09, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
The market looks better and does not rule out the possibility that in the future the market will be able to pump high, I try to see it as an opportunity, and whatever will happen later I already have the readiness to accept it.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 09, 2019, 12:59:38 PM
To be honest, crypto investors already lost their confidence in the new projects due to lack of development and opportunities in the copy-pasted projects. Investor confidence is down after all time high levels during 2017 bull run and it will not increase this year in my opinion.
Activity: 35
June 09, 2019, 12:28:22 PM
What extension desire be. Extension desire be when societal sti desire admit cryptocurrency that is most 100 trillion modern consumers. Each of them desire pament cryptocurrency representing publicizing and in pastimes. A subdivision which itself includes trillions of dollars.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 11:43:49 AM
There are many opportunities in cryptocurrency. You need to find them and make profits in the future though cryptocurrency is risky. It has a lot to offer in future.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 08, 2019, 01:57:51 AM

I am agree, sometimes we make a lot hope when new year coming. But the reality and wish is not the same. But with hope we can be optimistic and make a good strategy to fill that hope. I think crypto is good investment and hope 2019 will a good year for my portfolio
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 07, 2019, 10:12:48 PM
It is only June 2019, it is impossible to foresee that this year cannot grow like 2017. BTC only needs x2.5 to be able to overcome the $ 20k mark it has ever made
I saw some street here when price are same like 2017. no doubt abouit it,
price become over $20K this year, and look at now make suport $8k and tomorrow/next will be 10k past.
don't be late to invest now, price isn't dumping over $7k.
Activity: 626
June 07, 2019, 07:37:02 PM
I think people know about reality in crypto so they know that pri e in the market now is stable but growing. We have different beliefs but of course not all don't understand what you want to say. As of now all thins in crypto is good specially the price in the market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
June 07, 2019, 07:30:34 PM
Even though 2018 is a year that is not profitable for crypto, it even makes some people suffer losses, but this year there is a bright future to trade again in crypto, I think it's taking the opportunity now, I'm sure crypto will be better going forward
Activity: 630
June 07, 2019, 07:23:51 PM
The reality is that crypto suggests opportunities every day. You've got to find them and believe, if you are smart enough, then you can get money here in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: