Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late - page 11. (Read 1910 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i don't know if it is the psychological pressure of losing a lot of money bag holding altcoins or is it your naiveté thinking it is a good time to buy altcoins because they are going to rise and you want to scare others into selling....
but let me tell you that this market is not going to die. it will remain the same pump and dump altcoin market forever because it is unregulated and it is too easy to do it and too easy to make money if you know what to do. if you can't accept it or if you can't understand how it works and how to make profit then simply stay away from altcoins.

bag holding and never selling AND staying away are both wrong extreme actions that you do emotionally.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It ain't over until it is!  Cool
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
Why this has to be the case with every bearish market trend? On all forums threads like these pop up.

Yes it is true that some projects are manipulated, but not all of them. Even if that is the case if you hit right wave with wales you can still profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
What are you talking about dude?  Grin Crypto is at its very very beginning. Even governments are more and more interested in using crypto. Crypto is the future. In 10 or 20 years, everybody on earth will use it. Mark my words!
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
I think topic starter is not far from true. Today we get situation that not planned at the beginnings. Idea was to change fiat on the crypto without unrestrained emission. But today I see another speculation mechanism for money pumping out. Where is decentarlization? Nobody cares. Where is independent money? Nobody cares. Profit only in fiat and nothing more. Today's crypto is too close to death!n Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Disagree with you. Thoughts are divided, and I think the market situation will be even better than it was at the end of 2017. If I were to save everything and get out crypto, I thought it would be a big mistake.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
You are wrong about decentralization, we see that the current situation and overall capitalization does not depend on whales but on volatility. Whales simply leaving earlier, minimizing losses, further exacerbated the situation, but they are not a control mechanism, otherwise they stopped this madness.
Activity: 220
Merit: 6
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
EDIT: 11-08-2018
2- Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".
Big whales controlling and manipulated this crypto market. They are always in win win situation, and people like us don't understand their tricks. We can't even imagine what is going on behind the scene but just making us fool. They are "MAFIA" or we can call them "GODFATHER" of cryptocurrency.
3- "John McAfee" factor, people like John McAfee is one of the reasons, that put crypto market in a situation which leads to an END.

You will see this in coming weeks.

"THE GAME IS OVER"

There is already a panic effect in the market today, and many players who hold coins have begun to sell coins insanely because they are afraid of such a downward trend!

I think topic starter is not far from true. Today we get situation that not planned at the beginnings. Idea was to change fiat on the crypto without unrestrained emission. But today I see another speculation mechanism for money pumping out. Where is decentarlization? Nobody cares. Where is independent money? Nobody cares. Profit only in fiat and nothing more. Today's crypto is too close to death!n Undecided

This market is controlled by a group of people who have a lot of money, I think Crypto has become a place to trap novice investors, I think the crypto business will end soon, because everyone will realize the cheating of the popes, I hope these whales will drop each other .
Pages:
Jump to: