Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 17. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 27, 2019, 07:41:42 PM
I totally agree with the title! Sadly, most people seems like they were into crypto only to get rich in very quick time. I think this market deserves better than that. Sometimes i’m also thinking the market condition is not good but it doesn’t mean this is the end. There will be much better times in future!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 07:39:56 PM
Cryptocurrency is all about patience and knowledge.
You need to study well before investing and you need to wait patiently for the price to rise.
This is not go lucky in a day.

Although I have enough knowledge, I always think that when investing, we always need a little luck. I used to be like that when I didn't know much about crypto, and chose a great project to invest, thankfully I got a profit from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 07:36:45 PM
Basically, getting rich isn't as easy as one might imagine, we have to eliminate the assumption that crypto is a rich quick scheme,
now there are many rich people losing all their assets because of the drastic decline that occurred on the market
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 27, 2019, 07:25:48 PM
Judging from the so many post about market condition, it seems there are only a few experts and true believer here, people are asking to much and complaining of bull run not coming at all and how long this bear trend will end, while others are complaining there are those whales who kept buying for the coming bull run and they are going to have the last laugh.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 07:12:43 PM
I agree with your opinion, crypto is indeed not getting rich faster. I experienced this. I have been studying crypto for 1 year to be rich but this is not a little time. I have to be patient and fight harder.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 27, 2019, 06:12:05 PM
The situation like now being rich is certainly very difficult because the price of coins continues to decline. Maybe if you are in 2017 you can become a rich person with big capital and a good strategy because market prices continue to increase.

We can not go back in time, but we know that the history of bitcoin prices is repeating itself. So if the scenario from 2015 will repeat - I mean that what happen after correction in 2015, if you buy now, then in a year or two you can become a millionaire.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 05:56:48 PM
Well you can try your 100$ of your money into a shitcoin, try to find a good shitcoin then with your 100$ it can be turned ito 10K - 100K USD. I have a experience with that. Example like a nano currency they start at under 0.01$ and get ATH 35$
I'm not doubting your view, but a good shitcoin might not see much increase in this current market and might as well end up dead before the end of this bear market. Your strategy was productive in a different market. However, it might not spell out good this time around. Even the genuine coins are struggling to keep heads up.
Activity: 644
January 27, 2019, 05:49:58 PM
The situation like now being rich is certainly very difficult because the price of coins continues to decline. Maybe if you are in 2017 you can become a rich person with big capital and a good strategy because market prices continue to increase.
Activity: 784
January 27, 2019, 05:36:50 PM
Despite such market conditions, there are people who still earn good money on cryptocurrencies. For example, those who recently bought Ethereum for 80 and sold for 160. The net profit is 100 percent.
Activity: 438
January 27, 2019, 05:27:24 PM
The majority of newcomers entering the money market have seen electronic money holders become rich so they seem crazy and want to be. They did not care that the wealthy people in the electronic money market all spent a lot of time and effort on it, people who just complained so they could not achieve success in this market.
Activity: 560
January 27, 2019, 04:40:11 PM
They always post on this forum that crypto is dying, yet crypto seems to be alive every new day. Investment is a game; you either win or lose. There are others who are still making profit from this bear market so one cannot base on only his lost and say crypto is dead.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 27, 2019, 04:39:58 PM
Definitely! But sometimes you can gain a lot of money simply being in a right place . It is true, you can become rich guy within a few days, it is about luck!
So I suggest you to take care about your knowledges and start seeking opportunities
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 27, 2019, 04:34:01 PM
Just a when they read information about crypto, they find stories of people who managed to get rich using it. Naturally they want also, but they do not understand that these people were just at the right time in the right place. It used to be much easier to make money on crypto than it is now. Now we need to put more effort into this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
January 27, 2019, 04:20:31 PM
Everyone should understand that earning on cryptocurrency is not as easy as it seems. That is why from year to year a large number of people join crypto and many of them soon leave, because they thought that they would earn millions, but this was not the case.
Activity: 401
January 27, 2019, 03:56:07 PM
In reality - you can actually get rich from cryptocurrencies, but you need to put in plenty of work [and i mean PLENTY], and some luck on your side.
The most realistic way of making millions with cryptocurrency is trading. However, before you choose some cryptocurrencies to trade, it’s advisable to do a thorough research first [coin supply details, its current and future development plans, its performance within cryptocurrency community, and a lot more] or participate in some crypto seminars/forums, which will give you the inside track on the latest news and market trends. Next is to choose a reliable, safe and dependable online trading platform. Choosing a reliable platform also helps to keep you up to date with any changes in cryptocurrencies, and to know the best times to maximize your earnings.
Trading cryptocurrency is risky due to fluctuating price, but with the volatility - there exists an opportunity.

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 27, 2019, 01:51:00 PM
This is one among the good ideas I have ever had, but unfortunately most persons think it is a get rich quick schme, so if it doesnt turn out that wat, they get disappointed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
January 27, 2019, 01:46:04 PM
Exactly that's very correct, Crypto is not a guaranteed way to get rich quick, This is the misconception that allow of new investors have and they need to be educated on to prevent them from severe loss.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 27, 2019, 01:26:50 PM
Now in the crypto industry there has come a period of calm, many are indignant only because they can no longer earn without labor, as it was in December 2018 and January 2019. Now we have to analyze a lot and carefully choose the project to get a small profit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 27, 2019, 01:12:22 PM
I believe that crypto is not a shortcut to success of getting rich but rather a platform to get a profitable investment. We all know that nothing is stable and nothing is permanent here and everything needs hard work and patience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 27, 2019, 01:00:34 PM
Well said, crypto is not an asset to get rich. Crypto is being used as an source to make themselves rich. Once it is an opportunity to make themselves rich. In recent days the long term hodlers and the early adopters were the one that had become rich through crypto. Same as that crypto is a way to loss big if one hasn't got good knowledge about the same.

Entering into this field with lots of ambitions will not be work very quickly in this field and it will not able to make easier because most of the people who are getting richer from this field will be getting luck from their time so Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be profitable but not so much higher to make you rich in short period.
Pages:
Jump to: