Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 13. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 03:13:08 PM
Absolutely, only people who like to fantasize without seeing the reality now. If it happened like in 2017, the crypto holders could get rich quick. But now???
The answer is no !!! Because crypto doesn't seem to develop anymore.

Those who sold out when Bitcoin started to exceed the price of 15k were all rich. Even Litecoin's founder has sold out his coin, it is true that now I still see my stupidity why not follow him. As for crypto, you are wrong, it is growing rapidly and strongly
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 03:27:24 AM
Yes many has lost money thinking cryptocurrency owes them any sort of funds and the make the wrong moves a pay the horrible price.
It's always nice to have a flawless  understanding of the whole crypto space
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 03, 2019, 03:25:44 AM
On the whole I would tend to agree with you, but there have also been some periods where it was exactly that, quite a few people will tell you on occasions they have made 500 - 1,200% profits in a few weeks but these chances need to be grabbed with both hands when they come along. I am quite happy accumulating for the long term at the moment and of course am using cash I have no immediate requirement for.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 03:22:35 AM
Absolutely, only people who like to fantasize without seeing the reality now. If it happened like in 2017, the crypto holders could get rich quick. But now???
The answer is no !!! Because crypto doesn't seem to develop anymore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2019, 03:15:24 AM
Yeah it is, if you time the market. If you were to invest into some crypto just before 2017 bull started or invest in coins which got pumped like 3000%.

I don't remember properly but I guess xrp gave profits like 30k% to investors. Where else do you get such massive profits?

About what XRP you talking about? Who told you that? Why don`t you check charts, XRP highest price ever was 3$. From zero to 20000$ is the highest possible
profit that anyone could have made, and it`s Bitcoin. Others can`t come close to that.
   XRP is under a dollar, again. Will it go up again, and when? There are other great projects that can outshine XRP in my opinion.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 03, 2019, 02:43:06 AM
Yeah it is, if you time the market. If you were to invest into some crypto just before 2017 bull started or invest in coins which got pumped like 3000%.

I don't remember properly but I guess xrp gave profits like 30k% to investors. Where else do you get such massive profits?
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 01:59:14 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

This thing is clear. There are just those people who are delusional about the chance to earning profit quickly and easily from this market, indeedly think it must raise continuosly and the decline shows for the end
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 01:58:49 AM
i agree with u. Encryption is suitable for long-term investments. it will make you lose a lot if u try to make a profit through short-term investments. day trading may make you profitable in the short term. In the long run, u will lose more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 03, 2019, 01:56:55 AM
Thank you for this well craft post ,people should really stop thinking that crypto is a get rich quick scheme or ponzi schemes, its far from that and yes presently market correction is taking place and it intends to stay longer.
In fact, the moment for a large and fast earnings was in the past, to repeat something like this is unrealistic, it is necessary to continue to work not twisted in the clouds
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 01:14:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a quick scheme  be rich,but for those who are hardworking and big time investments and investors it is easy for them to get rich here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 03, 2019, 12:06:41 AM
Thank you for this well craft post ,people should really stop thinking that crypto is a get rich quick scheme or ponzi schemes, its far from that and yes presently market correction is taking place and it intends to stay longer.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2019, 08:27:11 PM
Yes thats definitely true. If your goal in entering the field of cryptocurrency is to become rich overnight, then your making a huge mistake. Yes there are people who make huge money in crypto but they have the skills and they know what they are doing. Also it takes time to gain that skills and knowledge. You have to be patient, observant, and you should make your own research on crypto.
Activity: 574
February 02, 2019, 07:21:02 PM
There is nothing strange in such messages, as many have invested in cryptocurrencies in the hope of getting fast money and at the same time people did it at the peak! I think that so far the bear market will continue, but the growth will be the same.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 02, 2019, 03:40:19 PM
I agree, the quick scheme for crypto does not work, this is primarily an investment that takes time, there are incredible stories about how people who bought crypto in early 2010 have now become quite rich.
yes, maybe people who think that crypto can make people get rich quick are some stories in articles that discuss excessively. while in actual circumstances requires a process to achieve success in investing or other things
Activity: 910
February 02, 2019, 03:28:49 PM
Crypto is not a quick enrichment tool but most people come here for just that. And they can't be blamed for this because everyone has his own reasons for that. I came to the crypto to find an opportunity to earn money. But, of course, I don't expect fast money because I understand that a cryptocurrency can show its true value through a time, even a few years.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 02:11:06 PM
Yes ofcourse, cryptocurrency needs patience. For success in cryptocurrency world the only key is patience. If you are always in a hurry to do things , to earn , to sell, to trade, then sorry, but cryptocurrency is not for you.
Activity: 504
February 02, 2019, 02:08:50 PM
The cryptocurrency market has changed a lot lately. Once upon a time, crypto really made it possible for quick earnings for many people.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
February 02, 2019, 01:52:01 PM
well the moment is not one of the best for the crypto seen the bear market,but  the complaints and the fomo are useless i will continue to remain in this world of altcoins even if this adverse conditions should continue because i am are here for passion and interest and only secondly to earn
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 02, 2019, 12:50:40 PM
I agree, the quick scheme for crypto does not work, this is primarily an investment that takes time, there are incredible stories about how people who bought crypto in early 2010 have now become quite rich.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
February 01, 2019, 10:33:05 AM
It isn't a get rich quick scheme. It however got so many people rich and still is! All you need in the space is a little bit of luck and patience! It might not be a get rich quick scheme but if you hold the right asset and are patient a little, it could get u where u want to be financially!
Pages:
Jump to: