Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 20. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 24, 2019, 02:22:27 PM
My idea is that although the price of the altcoin in the hands has dropped a lot, I will not easily sell them, I will wait patiently for the opportunity.
yes I agree with you, wait until the price you want is reached even though it's not an important issue for your target. do not be easily provoked to sell it and follow your own will.

In addition to that, don't get panic once the price drop deeply. Just stay calm and wait until it recover or bounce again in the future.
It is very seldom to happen were through crypto you can be rich, majority of it are not true only few of them can be a tools for you to become rich but sad to say that most of the crypto are shit coins as far as I know. So be careful in choosing crypto or altcoins when you are in the market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 24, 2019, 01:54:43 PM
From my little experience and findings, this is not the first time crypto will be witnessing set back but as a result of continous grow in the numbers of people that is into bitcoin, we continue to hear different side views. To me it is time to learn in hard way and like they say that experience is the best teacher. I believe a lot of people that have witnessed this in the past are using their experience to load their wallet with crypto that they believe will go wide ones the bear market is over. I am currently doing the same as well. Buying coin with great potentials.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 24, 2019, 01:50:15 PM
This is a very misunderstanding fact of the crypto market. Specially for those who are new to this space. Newcomers thought that this market is only made by profits. Some of the people in social media like YouTube wanted to make many sponsor videos. And newcomers saw those things and come to this ecosystem and thought that they will be millionaire by overnight. So they invest without knowledge and most of them ran on lose. So the basic of this market is watch and learn first then go for the investment. And whenever listen to other cross-check the words and do some research on your own.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 24, 2019, 01:48:53 PM
Many people do not understand what they invest in. For them, if the price of a coin falls, then this is a bad project. But in fact, in 2018 many good teams developed their projects very strongly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 24, 2019, 01:37:59 PM
Yes, indeed: crypto is not a get rich quick scheme,
crypto is get scammed for sure scheme    Wink
Sometimes it takes longer, sometimes sooner but I am afraid everyone in crypto was scammed (quitscam projects, hacked exchanges etc) or will be scammed at least once a lifetime. Sad to say Sad

That is only true if you invest in icos if you avoid doing that then you can be in a safer position, however if you have such a bad image of cryptocurrencies then it could be time that you reconsider what you are doing in this market, there are many other markets with regulation that can protect you from many of the things that happen in this market and will allow you to invest without having to be worried about being scammed by people at the other side of the world.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 12:18:11 PM
A lot of people on this forum and within the industry do not getting this. They are pushing all their funds into crypto currencies and are getting disappointed after they have not made 1 Million dollars from 10 bucks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 24, 2019, 11:44:42 AM
Here in cryptocurrency you cant get rich in a short period og time.but if you are bigtime investor you can get rich in short period of time. so need here if your are not investor is to become hardworking.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 09:32:26 AM
That's where most of us are getting it all wrong, the philosophy of crypto doesn't say if you invest now, you must definitely gain for your investment but rather depends on luck,grace, professionalism, experience, patience, capital, non greediness etc. If all this are follow, then one will sure gain something out of crypto with time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 07:38:57 AM
Crypto has potential. But if you think crypto is a get rich quick scheme, you are wrong. It is a wide field of passive income and real world benefits!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 23, 2019, 04:58:16 PM
Sometimes, what we come across or meet in some situations of life, might not be what we prepared for.
In a case where a person who comes to invest in a coin, is expecting to cashout some profits in the next few months, but almost a year is gone, he is still at loss.
Whoever will make it in this crypto space must be ready to learn and know some facts.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 23, 2019, 09:40:37 AM
Cryptocurrency is obvious not a get rich scheme. A lot of people see it as a get rich scheme, and therefore get frustrated with time. It requires a lot of in depth knowledge and strategy on when to hold coins ad when to sell them off. A lot individual lack an in depth knowledge and therefore, begin to grumble when there is a slight drop in price.   
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 09:20:03 AM
Since when it was made to make someone rich anyway. Is it because of the unstable price that made it look like a portal to make someone rich? Aren't we all forgetting now that Bitcoin or crypto was made to be used for digital transfers of money. I am starting to think that a lot of people will just be in crypto just for an easy money, while they're just in front of their desktop expecting an easy profit to be extracted from crypto.

I think crypto was created from the start for business purposes where it could add wealth, not just a transfer tool. but of course not rich in one night. people who expect easy money from crypto I think will get a lot of difficulties because their expectations are too high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 09:18:07 AM
At the beginning of 2017 the cryptocurrency was a quick earning scheme for everyone. It was possible to understand a little in trading to buy coins and to have a good profit and if we talk about bounty hunters the situation is even easier. Thank God the hype is over and the actors fled.  Smiley

it's true that in 2017 crypto was the best way to get rich quickly because crypto prices soared so high that we could all get big profits, but now crypto is still very hard to make people get rich quick because the crypto market is destroyed
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 09:16:33 AM
I totally agree with you... too many prople joined crypto world only for fast and easy profits but then they discovered reality in 2018.. crypto market is not always profitable and like every other market, only good projects will pay good rewards in long term.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 23, 2019, 09:05:11 AM
At the beginning of 2017 the cryptocurrency was a quick earning scheme for everyone. It was possible to understand a little in trading to buy coins and to have a good profit and if we talk about bounty hunters the situation is even easier. Thank God the hype is over and the actors fled.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
January 22, 2019, 10:21:11 AM
It is correct that you can not get quick money but this market gives decent returns long term investor as blockchain technologies have long future and technologies of coming days.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 21, 2019, 12:40:13 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

No, not at all, cryptocurrency is a world for open minded and risk takers, not all might succeed, but you need the proper timing to get the proper chance to win the game. Cryptocurrency is so risky that it might results you to lose your funds when you wrongly invested in a fraud ICO. Crypto is a quick rich scheme if you are well knowledgeable about it.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 12:06:40 PM
You should always be patient to achieve your goals and the same principles are working here. You cannot just invest in some coin and become a millionaire within the next several days. You need to analyse your decisions and be patient.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 21, 2019, 12:03:08 PM
It depends on who you are talking about. Crypto exchanges, other services and, of course, scammers Grin will surely get rich. The average crypto market participant lose. This is still a closed system. And so it will be up until a large number of crypto services starts operating normal mode.

P.S. To reduce by 600% is unpossible.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 21, 2019, 11:38:09 AM
I think in the current market conditions, crypto is an extremely positive environment for those who already have enough money and who want to increase them. For beginners with a limited amount of funds, making money in the current market will not be easy.
Pages:
Jump to: