Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 14. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 09:34:10 AM
The fact is that we have been waiting for bullrun for a long time and many people start to panic. No one is sure exactly what this year will be a bullrun so on the forum begin to appear various pessimistic posts. The price rise will be accurate but can take a very long time. The community can't take it.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
February 01, 2019, 06:30:55 AM
Many people actually got rich in overnight back in late 2017 but then again that ratio is very low because so many people saw the ATH of Bitcoin, XRP, NEO, Bitcoin Cash and invested their savings only to lose almost 70% of their money in the later part of 2018. But if those people are holding their crypto right now rather selling for huge loss then they are doing not that bad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 31, 2019, 06:50:49 PM
I think that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. It can bring you big profits, but it can lead to big losses.

I am with you. But every big deal is a risk.
I think all the people who are now in cryptocurrency understand that this is a big risk , and I think everyone understands that you can lose your money even for the day , but of course it's in bad coins , but I think in a good coin you can be a little calm
Absolutely this topic was true if you want to get richer in short period of time then no other way is possible to make you more richer in quick period of time because being rich is happened for some people only in short period of time it means they have lucky and working hard to make their life more powerful in quicktime if you want to become richer Crypto is the best way but being rich quickly will not be possible here for most of the people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 31, 2019, 06:42:56 PM
I think that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. It can bring you big profits, but it can lead to big losses.

I think all the people who are now in cryptocurrency understand that this is a big risk , and I think everyone understands that you can lose your money even for the day , but of course it's in bad coins , but I think in a good coin you can be a little calm
Activity: 476
January 31, 2019, 06:39:26 PM
The cryptocurrency market gives us many chances of earning. But we cannot use them all because this is impossible. We must choose the most predictable results.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 31, 2019, 06:31:13 PM
A lot of thought on cryptocurrency. I don't know how crypto can be a get rich quick scheme. You have got to be smart to make it big the crypto world and also the time factor is constant. People think of crypto as get rich scheme and therefore when they are against a little obstacle, they get frustrated and give up so easily, because they feel in the crypto world you don't have to put in hard work to make money. Change your mindest about crypto being a get rich quick scheme , trust  the process the result is always great.

This is actually a good statement. Crypto is designed also to ease the burden of so many things in our daily living. That's the reason of the rise of blockchain projects. But still, a lot of people really thought that being with crypto, they can retire early. The reason why up until now, many people are considering that dealing with cryptocurrencies have something to do with scam activities.
Activity: 350
January 31, 2019, 06:21:48 PM
In 2018, the cryptocurrency brought me very little income. It upset me a little. But I hope that in 2019 my income will be much higher.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 31, 2019, 06:20:49 PM
Crypto is a quick become beggar scheme for those who believe that it is a quick rich scheme. Why the hell you believe crypto as a money making machine.

bitcoin can indeed make us get rich quick, but it also requires a process and hard work from us. not only are we relaxed but we get immediate wealth. Yes, as I see today, many people see that bitcoin can make us rich easily. but they don't know yet in that of course we are still working hard like in the real world.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
January 31, 2019, 06:03:05 PM
Well I can not agree with you. It depends on time. In 2017 it was a real chance to get rich extremely fast. In 2018 it was viceversa. Will see what brings us 2019
Activity: 364
January 31, 2019, 05:45:56 PM
I doubt that cryptocurrency can make someone into a very rich person in a short time. Cryptocurrency is very dangerous and only very experienced people can earn in this market.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 31, 2019, 05:44:41 PM
A lot of thought on cryptocurrency. I don't know how crypto can be a get rich quick scheme. You have got to be smart to make it big the crypto world and also the time factor is constant. People think of crypto as get rich scheme and therefore when they are against a little obstacle, they get frustrated and give up so easily, because they feel in the crypto world you don't have to put in hard work to make money. Change your mindest about crypto being a get rich quick scheme , trust  the process the result is always great.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 05:19:35 PM

Activity: 504
January 31, 2019, 05:10:42 PM
Activity: 598
January 31, 2019, 05:09:00 PM
It is very clear, in this world there is no scheme to get rich quick, because everything needs a process in getting to that wealth. as with Bitcoin, prices always go up and down all the time, this indicates the existence of applicable laws, namely Crypto's law is not a get rich quick scheme.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 31, 2019, 04:01:19 PM
Yes this title is correct 100% and no one can get rich with crypto without luck. Even if some people lost hope in crypto there always can be grow and maybe over long time a profit will be for crypto and long holders can get some money and also trades will get money if they know how to trade.
Activity: 490
January 31, 2019, 03:58:24 PM
For me, all such cries and panic cries always had the most minimal meaning, there were always people who were ready to panic for the slightest reason, if I listened every time to what such people say - I would have lost everything that I have long ago. Less listen to those people who tell something while in too emotional a state - this will save you precious time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 31, 2019, 01:58:19 PM
This is the problem for most of the members or community in the forum. Where they think that being one of the crypto believers you will become  rich 100%, this was a wrong thoughts and concept also a mind setting to their principle here. In fact, majority of the altcoins was just a shit coins, only few of them can be considered as legit.
Activity: 596
January 30, 2019, 07:23:42 PM
It all depends on our knowledge of the crypto market and experience. Those who have little knowledge and experience are very prone to panic and cant cope with their emotions. These are so-called hamsters. Therefore, it is necessary to explain to every beginner that it is necessary to study the market well in order to understand at least superficially what can be expected from it and not to amuse yourself with hopes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 30, 2019, 04:55:34 PM
Cryptocurrencies is actually not get quick rich schemes but the schemes that reward us the user.  I strongly believe that bitcoin is going to do much will in future but that do not mean we are going to be billionaires without doing anything.
Activity: 152
January 30, 2019, 04:45:31 PM
I still think that crypto is a quick way to make money, just this way is very risky. Many do not study risks and do not study almost anything, so complain here. But crypto wouldn't attract that many people if it wasn't quick to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: