Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 28. (Read 23373 times)

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 20, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
of course nothing can get rich quickly from crypto. if there are some people who get a big profit in a short amount of time it is definitely luck that nobody can get on purpose. crypto is a process, if we want to get wealth from crypto we must be patient, because everything is not instant.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 20, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
Cryptography in the first place is a hard permanent job, and only then it is a way of enrichment. But you must understand that in addition to enrichment, you can lose everything invested.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 20, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

There is no really a thing that will provide a person an easy way to acquire money. But there are fortune, these fortune is what makes the cryptocurrency different. People may be fortunate because of time and chances.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
To be honest, when I came to the crypto, I also saw in it the subject of enrichment. But 2018 showed the opposite. Despite the darkness, I'm not going to leave the world of the crypto. During this year, I expanded my horizons and began to look wider and think globally. Crypto is a step into the future. The development of blockchain technology has already led to a number of significant evolutionary changes in the field of investment, and in the future it is very likely that the results will improve.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 20, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is definitely not a get rich quick scheme. However, we still need more people in this space to believe in cryptocurrency and saw invest in project they can believe in.  As crytocurrency grows, the crytocurrency culture and ideals will get established!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 06:27:07 AM
My thought is, you get as much money as you are entitled to.. So, without work, no money. The more you work the more money... well That is what I learned from life, I don't know about you guys... So the other thing is, what work you do? legit or no? If it's not legit, then usually there is a lot of money. But I would not go there. And cryptoworld is no fun time for a person. I'm not talking just about scammers/hackers you encounter, but also the lies that are on internet, that I see about some coins, etc. Searching internet for the right stuff I need for crypto has gone from good to bad. My friend warned me, to not to cry when I'll lose 80-90% in crypto assets, so I sold some, but next time I will sell everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
You're not alone. I don't know what all this panic is about. The market decline that we are seeing now is temporary. How long it will last is unknown, because the market is very unpredictable. But we have to wait. I also buy coins now, as long as their price is very attractive.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

Yes i agree in that statement because we need to set a plan to have a better future and here in the crypto we need to make a plan also to have a successful journey as one of the crypto users, buying a lot of good coins when the market is not good is an intelligent decision because in that way you can make more money. and you are planing to have a successful living as crypto investors.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 20, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
It doesn't happen anywhere that you wake up and your monies has yielded over 100% but many people come into crypto and they think they will double or triple their monies so soon. Although it could happen  lets not create that perception always since it doesn't always work that way. Patience is the ultimate thing here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 06:01:40 AM
Yes, it takes great patience if we want to succeed in Cryptocurrency, because Crypto is difficult to predict where the direction of price movements will occur, all of which require very long learning to find out how to make profits in the Crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 20, 2018, 05:06:04 AM
Of course what I think is being able to get coins at cheap prices with a lot of panic going on in the market because I am very confident the Crypto market will grow

but it will take time to return to the moon and for the end of this year is not the time for BTC to rise to the moon because a few more months for the market to return to its best position so that now buy if the market falls and last until you make a big profit.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
all this is happening because people who are not investor are on board . Crypto is long term investment and this is not the fast time crypto has suffered such a massive dump like that  but there are people who are not investor just get in the market .. they are selling out cheap and fast.. and Broker want to hodl more crypto in the next bull run always they risk few coin to dump the market so that week holder can sell their coins to them cheap..  one day they are going cry allot   
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
Unlike in the past, crypto is not a get-riches quick scheme. Rather it is a business like in other investment sectors like stock exchange. But it is truth that the market is volatile and as a result, coin prices fall and rise sharply from time to time. But with regulations in place, the market is becoming stable. One can get more benefit even from the falling market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 20, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
Yes, cryptocurrencis is not an easy way to get to its wealth, because in essence, cryptocurrencies are intermediaries to success.
By utilizing cryptocurrencies, we can get opportunities for profit, which is why cryptocurrencies are the path to success.
Remember don't think about wealth because we have to struggle to achieve that. Think smart then we will get the results we want.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
It is this fast-growing mentality that has caused crypto to lose this year, too many speculators are flooding into the market, and everyone is trying to get a slice of it from this market. But the cake is limited,the people who can get the cake are a minority, and more people are dead.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 20, 2018, 03:27:31 AM
If you catch a glimpse of Crypto you will definitely think that this is the place to be rich. But after you enter and try some work here like trading. You will definitely experience a lot of risks and the idea of being rich is not easily achieved. Need a lot of knowledge and capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
It sure isn't. If we all can get this and treat it like inveaent a very long term one, it will be better. But don't forget to take profit when u can.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 20, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
Many you thought cryptocurrency was a get rich quick business has dropped form cryptocurrency while those who learnt are still fully or partially still in the business.  The earlier people understands that this is not a get rich quick business the better and they will be protected from being hurt

The pioneered members know this and see where they are ripping the profit now then buying those dump price of those who bought in the peak. They never learn, and just ride on the hype the bull run effect last year. Now they are at loss.
copper member
Activity: 462
December 20, 2018, 01:41:37 AM
Many you thought cryptocurrency was a get rich quick business has dropped form cryptocurrency while those who learnt are still fully or partially still in the business.  The earlier people understands that this is not a get rich quick business the better and they will be protected from being hurt
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 20, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
True , many believe is a get quick scheme and that is why they are in lost today and if they can change their mind set and how a good look at the way its work then they will enjoy what crypto is here to offer us , as it is an investment for future and not a quick cash way.
Many believe that crypto can used for quick rich which not because not always it is profitable but now many are disappointed. It is not always profitable and sometimes it real quick to make you lose when you do not handle it during the bearish period.
Pages:
Jump to: